Virgin Tight

Kashmeer

Virgin
Looking for any tips on how to get myself tighter for my sir...it seems like whenever he gets me soaked I also get really loose and I hate that I'm not pleasing him to the fullest of my ability.

Before we started D/s play, we were an average married couple, made time for sex maybe once a week (Boo...I know) :) now it's been more like every night, so that doesn't help matters, but hey I'm not complaining!

Let's see, I'm 28 now so I misplaced my V card about 12 years ago now lol ;) I've heard of ben wa balls but don't know to much about them. Of course exercising those kegal muscles helps but I want to know if anybody out there has any good advice for me, thanks bunches!

Honestly, you probably have nothing to worry about! It just sounds like you get really wet so there is less friction for you. For him, it probably feels great.
Kegels are your friend, and I find strengthening not just your pelvic floor but entire core as much as possible gives a lot more control. Also, positions like lying on your stomach with your thighs tight together make it feel like a really tight fit.
Of course there is always anal :)

I'm sure your sir loves it no matter how loose or tight it is. If he's really giving it to you every night like you say, pretty sure he has nothing to complain about.

Kegel exercises are the best way to stay tight, especially after having a baby. I cannot believe frequent sex will make a woman loose, especially with orgasms.

Orgasms are a fantastic way to workout the muscles. The truth is, the vagina expands when aroused to accommodate a penis (or whatever else you decide to put in there). If you're getting extremely wet than it's probably a lack of friction making it feel "loose." You can do kegel exercises, but chances are you're fine. Just enjoy the sex, it's a workout in itself. :)

Here's some educational goodness about the vagina.

Harold, no he's never told me I'm loose. I just don't feel as much friction as I used to, I've talked to him about it and he tells me not to worry but I do and want to make him happy.

Meekme, Julieann and nataleeg thank you all for the suggestions, I will keep on my kegels and I never thought of orgasms as "excercise" before but it makes sense.

Anybody have any experience with Ben wa balls? I'm really interested in trying them out.

Kegel exercises work a muscle, you'd be surpassed how strong that can get. If you really want to get extra tight you need a pussy work out regime

Harold, no he's never told me I'm loose. I just don't feel as much friction as I used to, I've talked to him about it and he tells me not to worry but I do and want to make him happy.

Meekme, Julieann and nataleeg thank you all for the suggestions, I will keep on my kegels and I never thought of orgasms as "excercise" before but it makes sense.

Anybody have any experience with Ben wa balls? I'm really interested in trying them out.

If he isn't complaining, you have to assume that he is satisfied. After all, he is your Dom, and being such, if he had a problem with you sexually, he would tell you to do something about it, wouldn't he? If *you* aren't happy with how sex feels, Kegels is the way to go; however Kegles only strengthens/tightens the muscle at the front of the vagina, and does nothing to shrink the vagina deeper in the abdomen. I have no experienced, (through subs), with Ben Wa Balls, but I don't see how they could help strengthen/tighten the vagina. The walls of the vagina are made to stretch, and are not muscles per se.

If he isn't complaining, you have to assume that he is satisfied. After all, he is your Dom, and being such, if he had a problem with you sexually, he would tell you to do something about it, wouldn't he? If *you* aren't happy with how sex feels, Kegels is the way to go; however Kegles only strengthens/tightens the muscle at the front of the vagina, and does nothing to shrink the vagina deeper in the abdomen. I have no experienced, (through subs), with Ben Wa Balls, but I don't see how they could help strengthen/tighten the vagina. The walls of the vagina are made to stretch, and are not muscles per se.

The balls are just like doing extended kegels. You need to keep tight to stop the ball from falling out. Over time, as your muscles strengthen, it gets easier to hold them in. You're right that it won't do anything about tightening the vagina itself.

I'm with Harold on this one, OP. If he's not complaining, then it's not an issue. Maybe it's not so much a tightness issue as a wetness issue? If you get that wet, it may feel like there's no friction. Maybe try keeping a towel on hand, and have him wipe his penis and your vulva to dry you off a bit during sex if it feels like you are too wet to feel friction. Alternatively, try a different position. Angle can make a lot of difference.

The balls are just like doing extended kegels. You need to keep tight to stop the ball from falling out. Over time, as your muscles strengthen, it gets easier to hold them in. You're right that it won't do anything about tightening the vagina itself.

That's good to know. Thanks.

I worked with a GYN that said that masturbation to hard climax is a great way to tone the pelvic floor muscles.

when done correctly, the primary function of kegels is to strengthen the pelvic floor which is seated above the vagina. instead of merely squeezing your vagina, consider lifting it from the very top..
once you've lifted as high as you can, contract your abdominal muscles.
hold briefly.
release your abdominals while maintaining the kegel..
and finally, slowly lower the pelvic floor from the inside, allowing the vagina to relax.

according to ACOG, women of childbearing age should do this about 100x per day

Thanks all for the input some really useful stuff! I am a member of the BBW club so I'd love to try different positions, if I could get into them lol

Thanks giggle for the in depth instructions, that does help A LOT!

Aphroditiac, we have never tried that, thanks! I will mention that to my sir, and thank you also for the Ben wa review.

There are a number of kegel strengthening and kegel exercising devices on the market. Of course you have to weed through the junk and the gimmicks to find something useful, but these two seem to have at least a bit of science behind them and are often accompanied by good reviews. If anyone has tried either of these it would be nice to hear from them too. Try Kegel Pro and Kegelmaster.

Orgasms are a fantastic way to workout the muscles. The truth is, the vagina expands when aroused to accommodate a penis (or whatever else you decide to put in there). If you're getting extremely wet than it's probably a lack of friction making it feel "loose." You can do kegel exercises, but chances are you're fine. Just enjoy the sex, it's a workout in itself. :)

Here's some educational goodness about the vagina.

I agree with Meek! I have found that slamming my Babygirl and having her orgasm repeatedly during our time together, has made her get tighter. The more orgasms she has, the tighter she becomes, to the point that it's very difficult for Daddy to enter her. But it's an amazing kind of tight!!!! I realize I am a very lucky Daddy!

I know what you mean about feeling too wet but it IS a good sign.

I agree with Kegels advice, every woman should be practicing these, also work to isolate the muscles so it feels like you can contract from your pussy entrance and up...almost with a sucking/undulating motion...it's quite well received ;)

I can take or leave Ben Wah balls

If it's a matter of your own sensation and his deeper penetration try different positions eg on your knees, ass in the air, head down and keep your legs together...you can also, from here be pushed to lie down on your front with your legs together or try missionary but with your legs over your head - hold under your knees or rest your feet on his shoulders or he can hold your legs in the air and push them forwards (eg over your head)

There is a product that my man got me, from a website called "my tiny secret". It's basically a stick made of some kind of mineral. I put it in my pussy for 90 seconds and it makes the whole thing tighten up. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, but the thing works! I feel exactly like when I was virgin again. My man says that he can feel a difference also. It would be worth looking into, I think. Hope this helps you, sister.

There is a product that my man got me, from a website called "my tiny secret". It's basically a stick made of some kind of mineral. I put it in my pussy for 90 seconds and it makes the whole thing tighten up.

What a fascinating product as well as an interesting website. Thanks for the tip.

I'm glad it was helpful! I use the "Secret Ceres" stick, personally. When he brought it home I was really skeptical, but it works. I also do kegels for general muscle tone, and I think the combination works extremely well.

I agree that having hard climaxes should help tighten the muscles. Great way to exercise huh!

So I tried to find some legitimate info on these secret Ceres sticks and found nothing unrelated to the company that sells this product. It sounds incredibly dangerous to stick something like this in your vagina.

Having read the descriptions of the ingredients, I'm not convinced this works or is even safe. According to the site the pomegranate is an astringent. That means it basically tightens tissues temporarily. Think of the tannins in red wine making your mouth feel tighter. It didn't change the size of your mouth, it just caused tissues to constrict (and dry up). I think this stick just dries out your vagina. If you want to feel like a "virgin" again just let him plunge in dry, you'll feel all the awkward pain of insufficient foreplay and you will have saved $100.00. :rolleyes:

There's also mention of the stick fusing to that vaginal walls causing tissue to be ripped out and some really scary doctors visits.

Much like douching and sticking other strange "all natural" remedies in your vagina, I recommend against this.

There is a product that my man got me, from a website called "my tiny secret". It's basically a stick made of some kind of mineral. I put it in my pussy for 90 seconds and it makes the whole thing tighten up. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, but the thing works! I feel exactly like when I was virgin again. My man says that he can feel a difference also. It would be worth looking into, I think. Hope this helps you, sister.

I'm glad it was helpful! I use the "Secret Ceres" stick, personally. When he brought it home I was really skeptical, but it works. I also do kegels for general muscle tone, and I think the combination works extremely well.

I'm not a doctor, but I am quite well-versed in the medicine. I took a look at the Ceres Stick and it's actually quite alarming. Unless there is an infection, which should be then handled by a medical profession, then the vagina does not need any 'refreshing' or 'cleansing'. Just clean water and mild soap on the outside, otherwise, one should not insert anything that is not made to be inserted there. There is no need to mess up one's pH balance - again, barring anything unhealthy funk down there, it manages just fine without any help.

The vagina is an incredible mechanism that (if healthy) does not need any exfoliation, sanitisation or anything of the ilk. It manages beautifully on its own. Any product that claims that "dead cells of vaginal skin will peel off leaving the vagina in a tender, cleansed and regenerated state" may actually cause micro-traumas to the delicate lining and in fact facilitate infections or STIs.

What concerns me is the claims that the product cleanses, deodorises and tightens the vagina, giving one's lady's parts 'odour-free'. A vagina should smell like a vagina - and if the odour is that bad, and if one's hygiene is good, then one hightails it to her doc right away.

Additionally, it claims that it is a cosmetic product. Toys, medical douches (i.e., prescribed by a health professional) and tampons are made for vaginas and are tested to ensure the health of the vagina. This product introduces foreign particles (organic and natural means nothing; dirt is organic) into a delicate system in ways that can have potential harmful ramifications.

I don't mean to rail nor do I wish to discourage conversation. I did, however, want to point out a few inconsistencies that can be extremely unhealthy :rose:.

Last edited:
Back