The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, HP, this is wonderful news! :rose::kiss:

That's my agenda, too, and all without the thrill of a holiday. :(

Hi, Di!

I don't know if you can call it a thrill. I have to cook for 20 people, after completely over-hauling my home, then I get to spend another weekend cleaning it again after they leave. Feels like I'm doing something wrong.

Hi, Di!

I don't know if you can call it a thrill. I have to cook for 20 people, after completely over-hauling my home, then I get to spend another weekend cleaning it again after they leave. Feels like I'm doing something wrong.

You will have had the joy and warmth of a family gathering and the satisfaction of creating a lovely memory. :rose: Those are irreplaceable.

Of course, the worst thing about that scenario for me is the fact that I couldn't complain because my family will never understand how much work goes into making the house presentable for company. They assume it should ALWAYS look that way. :rolleyes:

You will have had the joy and warmth of a family gathering and the satisfaction of creating a lovely memory. :rose: Those are irreplaceable.

Of course, the worst thing about that scenario for me is the fact that I couldn't complain because my family will never understand how much work goes into making the house presentable for company. They assume it should ALWAYS look that way. :rolleyes:

I have the same damn problem here. They don't get that I work 50 hours a week, write full time and raise a family without the help of the lump in the bedroom. The house often falls last on my priority list.

Or a job half done. :rolleyes:

What the hell; after your guests tromp all over the place in their dirty shoes, spill food and drink on the floors and furniture, soil the bathroom and generally wreck things it'll need cleaning again. :p

What the hell; after your guests tromp all over the place in their dirty shoes, spill food and drink on the floors and furniture, soil the bathroom and generally wreck things it'll need cleaning again. :p

Ah, but you don't know my family. It's just to be us this year. No one from the other side. My mother was such a fastidious house keeper, we all learned to be careful. Otherwise we suffered the wrath of Mom.

I'm off to bed, everyone. Happy Naked.

Ah, but you don't know my family. It's just to be us this year. No one from the other side. My mother was such a fastidious house keeper, we all learned to be careful. Otherwise we suffered the wrath of Mom.

I'm off to bed, everyone. Happy Naked.

G'night Molly. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back