Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, if you ever need a substitute to host, I'd love to try. I'm not sure about the cage, but then again if I could spend a weekend helping all those cocks "spend" maybe I could even handle the cage. It is a great fantasy, and if you're simply sharing what you did that weekend, LUCKY YOU!
 
I thought my comment would somehow show what I was commenting about, but to clarify, I was talking to/about bluesky and his wonderful weekend with four cocks and the men they were attached to to serve and pleasure

<i>"but i had the most wonderful weekend last weekend"</i>
 
Horsing around!

And we will scare the horses!!

Well said. But ya never know. Do you ever play with his butt? If he would suck a dildo, he would suck a real cock. You sound like a fun top. I DO know that once a fantasy is fulfilled it is over, and the next new thing becomes the need. I hope you stay happy and married, but ........... I'm sure there are a lot of guys on this thread who would love to enjoy your juice and share their own. Your creampie ideas sound delicous. Count me in.
 
Well said. But ya never know. Do you ever play with his butt? If he would suck a dildo, he would suck a real cock. You sound like a fun top. I DO know that once a fantasy is fulfilled it is over, and the next new thing becomes the need. I hope you stay happy and married, but ........... I'm sure there are a lot of guys on this thread who would love to enjoy your juice and share their own. Your creampie ideas sound delicous. Count me in.

Putting joepiko's name at the top of the list.... :)

Y'all have a good night. This has been fucking fun!
 
I haven't but have wanted.to badly. I did cyber it with a hot dude here on lit. Best I could do.today maybe tomorrow.
 
I thought my comment would somehow show what I was commenting about, but to clarify, I was talking to/about bluesky and his wonderful weekend with four cocks and the men they were attached to to serve and pleasure

<i>"but i had the most wonderful weekend last weekend"</i>

i would love to share with you ,i love an audience to witness my submission ,the bigger the better and you wouldnt have to wear a cage honey ,that was just for me ,my lodger wants to show me who is in control and happily it is not me .i cannot wait for him to return from his holiday and hopefully release me for a while and i am sure he will make me beg ,ooh i cannot wait ,total domination and complete humiliation ,heaven for me .
 
oops .i have been a very naughty sissy , my friends son who i jokingly call my nephew popped round this morning to borrow my lodgers golf clubs with his permission and i flirted with him while he checked the clubs and he told me to behave myself and i got on my knees and begged him to let me suck his cock ,i grovelled on the floor pleading with him and in the end he gave in and said well make it quick then,i brushed my hands over his thighs ,i rubbed my face over his bulge and i undid his trousers and pulled the two halves apart and eased them down and i teased his cock through his tight black briefs and then i eased them down and his cock sprang out and i smelled him ,it drove me wild ,i touched his cock with my hand and wrapped my hand round it and stroked it softly and leaned in and kissed it and tasted his pre-cum and moaned happily as i licked round the tip of his shaft before engulfing him with my mouth and began to suck greedily on his throbbing cock ,i stroked the base and sucked and he grunted and thrust his hips at me and i bobbed my head up and down on his cock and sucked happily on him until i felt him begin to jerk in my mouth and i sucked harder and he pulled my head tight to him and began to empty his cum into me i sucked and swallowed and sucked some more until he was spent and i let his cock slip out until it was resting on my bottom lip and i waited for the last few drops of his cum and i licked them off him and kissed his cock lovingly and said softly thank you baby and he said well dress me then so i redressed him giving his cock a last kiss as i tucked it away and he grabbed the golf clubs and he was gone ,i wonder if he will tell the lodger or if i should confess when he comes home ,i wonder what my punishment will be ,a good spanking hopefully ,mmm.
 
After a while on lit before, getting revved up and jacking off just wouldn't cut it. Phoned up an old friend with benefits, and literally asked: hey, so I'm on lit, horny as fuck, and I miss the way u used to facefuck me, let's meet up?
20 minutes later, I was knocking on the door, and my friend answered, and said, I have a friend over, room for one more? I sucked and gagged and deepthroated untill their cocks were an inch from my mouth jacking off, filling my mouth with jizz, after swallowing, heard my friend say 'told u heed swallow both loads at once'. But when I got home, I just wanted more. So we arranged a threesome for in a few days:)
 
when he returned the golf clubs i got to do it again ,as he put the clubs in the hall cupboard i was behind him and as he turned round i sank to my knees in front of him ,what are you doing ,he asked ,please baby you know what i want ,i said ,no,tell me he said ,please let me suck your beautiful cock i pleaded ,are you begging he asked ,yes ,yes ,please i beg you let me suck you ,i said ,well since you asked so nicely okay he said and i ripped at his trousers eager to release his cock and as i pulled down his trousers and underwear i smelled him all sweaty and yummy and i leaned in and kissed his balls and putting out my tongue i licked up from his balls to the tip of his cock and round the tip and kissing the tip i slid his now hardening cock into my mouth letting out a moan as i did and began sucking and massaging his balls as i worked my tongue round him inside my mouth and my mouth was watering so much i was dribbling as i sucked and began to bob my head on his cock and picked up the pace as he began to thrust his hips at me ,i wanted to slow down to make it last but he had other ideas and began fucking my face and as his balls slapped against me i sucked harder and at last i felt him twitch and he pulled back a bit so his cock was just in my mouth and he started to cum spurting his lovely seed on my tongue and i held him there and let him cum on my tongue and i savoured the taste until at last his cock stopped twitching and he pulled out and i rolled his cum round my mouth for a while and then swallowed it sighing as i did and then i licked the tip of his cock until i was sure there was no more and i kissed it several times and looked up at him and smiled as i said thank you baby and he smiled down at me and said youre welcome and he got dressed andd saying goodbye he left me with a smile right across my face .
 
All this has brought back fond memories of sucking my bro's cock. its been years since i had a dick in my mouth and would like to become reaquainted with the feeling
 
well yesterday actually
sucked his awesome hard cock, he spanked my arse, then fucked me hard
best day in years
 
Masturbated with 22 yr old on cam who lived 8 miles from me, he said he's been wanting to try it also so I gave him my email. Haven't heard anything yet, im not holding my breath but you never know.:)
 
i will be soon ,my lodger just "phoned from the airport to say he is on his way home and gave me strict instructions ,i am to wear stockings and heels and nothing else and greet him at the door on my knees ready to serve him so i have polished my clit cage and done my make-up and i have put on a fresh pair of stockings and my sexiest red stiletto heels and i am ready to kneel at the door as soon as i hear his car pull up .i am so excited i am shaking ,i hope he gets here soon i need to suck his cock .
 
ooh i am such a happy sissy, my lodger is back from his holiday, i paced nervously until i heard his car pull up and went and knelt by the front door and waited and he walked in alone ,i was expecting his lover to come in as well , he looked won at me and flicked my caged clit with his shoe and dumped his bags and unzipped his jeans and took out his cock and asked ,is this what you want Lucy , yes ,yes ,please ,i want it ,i said and he stroked it across my lips and said well get to work then,that was all the words i needed to hear and in puckered my lips and kissed his cock all over and then put out my tongue and ran it up and down the length of his now erect cock and round the tip savouring the drops of pre-cum and then took him in my mouth and began to suck happily on him as he stroked my hair and told me i was doing a good job and it felt nice having my mouth round his cock and i stroked his balls through his jeans and began to bob my head up and down on his cock as i sighed happily and sucked away at him and then after several minutes he grabbed my head in both his hands and pulled me to him and thrust his cock all the way in to my mouth and began jerking his hips and in a few seconds he was jerking in my mouth and he shot his cum to the back of my throat and i gulped it down greedily until he pulled his cock out and held it under my nose and let me lick it gently until he was finished and i kissed it tenderly and he looked down and smiled at me and told me i was a good girl and put his cock away and said he was going to take a shower and when he was done he might unlock me so i could play with myself ,oh god i hope so i really want to rub my sissy clit and make myself cum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top