Devoted Army wife turned slut

sassysasha89

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Posts
359
Loosely based off of Lifetimes's TV drama "Army Wives", four army wives and an army husband whose wife is in the army. They helps their soldiers through the Army by their one shared secret pleasure - fucking.
 
Roxanne (Roxy) is a beautiful hot single mother of two who works as a bartender in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. She was the school slut until she got knocked by her high school boyfriend with her first child. Her second child was with a friend who had recently got married then and comforted each other and had maintained a friends with benefits relationship afterwards. She meets her handsome husband Trevor in her bar and four days later, he asked her to marry her. She finds work at a local bar near the post that's known as a Jody bar (where civilian men go to hit on enlisted men's wives) as a bartender where she flirted, groped and occasionally fucked with the men there. Her ex-husband comes for her after she sent the custody papers for him to sign over custody of their child. In the back room, she rediscovers why she opened her legs to him when the argument turned into a fuck in the back employee area. She continues a brief affair with him until he returns back to Tuscaloosa. He comes back every month for some fucking with his baby's mama.
 
Abraham Lincoln.... Nympho Hunter

If he can be a vampire and zombie hunter, why not a sexual maniac
 
Loosely based off of Lifetimes's TV drama "Army Wives", four army wives and an army husband whose wife is in the army. They helps their soldiers through the Army by their one shared secret pleasure - fucking.

Great Idea.... How about husband whose wife is in the army plays role of secret whore in camp.

Wife who is in army gets fucked by soldiers every day etc etc
 
Inspired by the Lifetime TV show "Army Wives" with the storyline of Denise Sherwood:

A beautiful devoted sweetheart wife had been studying to be a nurse when she met her military husband. With her only child now grown and out of the house and her husband frequently deploying, she went back to school to obtain her nursing degree. She was an excellent nurse and grew a stellar reputation as well. During her time by herself, she started a journey of self-discovery and independence which her friends encouraged but left her husband uneasy about the change.

She bonded with a hot soldier during his recovery after his injury in the Middle East. He gave her his motorcycle as thanks to her before he returned to his home in another state. When the returns for his rehab, she became more confident and felt more sexy especially when she rode the bike. He was attracted to her and wanted to see if he could pursue, not caring about her marital status and especially when her husband was away. As they grew closer, she felt more attracted to him and want to have sex with him until one night at his motel, she did after some mutual seduction. She expected to feel some shame for committing adultery but she did and continued sleeping with him.

In the affair, she grew bolder and riskier. She went even so far to fuck him in the hospital and its grounds, even in base and in her own home in her marital bed of 18/19 years.
 
Great Idea.... How about husband whose wife is in the army plays role of secret whore in camp.

Wife who is in army gets fucked by soldiers every day etc etc
I like that idea very much.

I just submitted an idea similar to that called "Devoted Army Wife turned whore.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=844672

- Here's another one based off the Army Wives characters - Roland Burton is a hot husband of a woman whose a soldier in the military whose often on deployment. His position as a doctor helps him score a lot of wet cunts that belonged army wives, women soldiers and employees at the hospital.

- Joan Burton is a Lieutenant Colonel in the army and she returns home from deployment, eager to make good love with her husband. She went to the bar alone where Roxy works at the next night. She got so drunk that she danced and stripped until she was in nothing but her heels and army beret and gave lap dances to the hooting soldiers and hours later, she was sucking cock and taking cocks in her cunt and ass like an experienced whore. Even after the bar closed, she was in the back sucking and fucking with the other soldiers and when she was escorted out, she was naked and covered with cum and left with other men in their car, fucking them on the way to their destination. When she woke up, she was in a motel room with cum flowing out of her ass and cunt and drenching in her hair and tits. We discover that she's maybe a commanding officer but she's the camp's secret whore.
 
Loosely based off of Lifetimes's TV drama "Army Wives", four army wives and an army husband whose wife is in the army. They helps their soldiers through the Army by their one shared secret pleasure - fucking.
That’s a great story lines I can see all 4 of them fucking taking turns with each or a big orgy
 
Awesomely old thread.

Someone here has been trawling the archive. What, pray, are you playing at, Coinhunter51?
 
Yes, distinctly odd. He seems to have left a series of comments on 10+yr old threads.
 
Back
Top