Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LDRs: they still suck! (I just checked.)

On the upside, at least we've finally got a sponsorship packet date down. All this immigration stuff will officially be starting by the end of Feb. asdfkgjh

Can't really say as I know what all to post here ...

I'm not exactly new to the BDSM scene, though I'm new to having a Daddy.
Kicker is, I'm in the Midwest and my Daddy is in the Pacific Northwest.

Right now our relationship is solely online, with lots of daily contact, and I don't really know if we'll ever really have skin-time. I'm pretty sure He's leaving it up to me. But I do obey His rules, and do as He says, and knowing that I'm obeying Him because I want to, not just because I *have* to is great. I love making Daddy happy!

But yeah, it's hard. I'm just kind of at a loss, because a friend of mine says I've lost my mind, but I don't think she really understands ....

Hi, I'm a 19 year old male from the UK. Virgin and no experience of doing anything remotely sexual or being a sub. I'm intrigued by the idea of being a sub for a mistress. I have to confess that I'd want to learn more about BDSM and get to know the person before seriously considering it, though. Oh, and interested in LDR only. I'm single, but it's just that I don't live alone. Plus I'm not sure I'd want to meet someone IRL that I met online.

Its been a very very very long time since I posted in here, but tonight it seems rather fitting.

In a new relationship for almost 8 months. It was an one night stand that grew into something much more. Due to him living in KS for the time being, and me on the east coast, it is also long distance. Here and there I've gotten to spend 3 weeks with him in total. Its unclear when we'll be able to see each other again, although if all goes well, he will be moving in with me next Feb.

He's very very good, as a rule, about spending daily time with me. Some days its more than others depending on his schedule and mine. That has all gone to shit in the last two weeks thanks to his pc dying, the company having issues fixing it, his minute plan, and skype being a pain in my ass.

Two nights ago it was roughly 30 mins, and he fell asleep. Last night about the same, but skype really interfered, and tonight not even 10 mins. Throw in the fact that we had our first real argument over the weekend, and my emotions are through the roof.

I hate the distance this week, it seems farther than normal and its making me question everything, even the things I don't want to.

Can't really say as I know what all to post here ...

I'm not exactly new to the BDSM scene, though I'm new to having a Daddy.
Kicker is, I'm in the Midwest and my Daddy is in the Pacific Northwest.

Right now our relationship is solely online, with lots of daily contact, and I don't really know if we'll ever really have skin-time. I'm pretty sure He's leaving it up to me. But I do obey His rules, and do as He says, and knowing that I'm obeying Him because I want to, not just because I *have* to is great. I love making Daddy happy!

But yeah, it's hard. I'm just kind of at a loss, because a friend of mine says I've lost my mind, but I don't think she really understands ....

I've been told the same thing by my friends. I met my captain on line many years ago. We did end up with skin-time and everyone I knew flipped out about me going. They thought I'd end up overboard, literally, lol. I must say that I will cherish the time I had with him always. We had to part ways though a while back.

Just be careful. It sure does make us vulnerable inside and out.

I am also intrigued by the idea of having an online master and see how it works out

Just be careful. It's not a game, unless you and your on-line master agree to it from the beginning. But even then, be careful.

One never knows where their heart may go.

You may be playing on-line having fun and then feel you want to meet...then by that first meeting you are in love. Then eight years later you are still in love, still in the relationship, seeing each other every 8 weeks...

~sigh~

Yeah, I'm projecting a bit. My point though is a relationship is not something you just try on and see how it goes. Well, you can. But it's not as easy as just trying on a dress. It's not as easy as when you fall in love with the dress, it fit's you perfectly, it makes you feel sexy but you look at the price tag and it's more than you are willing to afford and you take it off and hang it in the return rack.

That doesn't describe my relationship. I'm still wearing the dress :) But, it is a dress with a tag that says "Special Care Required"

Good luck to you sluttyjulia, just proceed with caution.

it is So painful for me to sit here while my roommate and her boyfriend cuddle.

I'm lonely to begin with without my boy here..and the only other person I want to cuddle IS my roommate...

RAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH

well, I have no sexual experience. I join here to learn more about BDSM. I do have to confess i am a bit curious of having master online but i am worry a bit cause I do not mind following order but just that i not into webcam nor video. So, i guess i will guess follow the flow. I'm single and virgin so i am not ready to meet anyone in real life yet.

agreed

Just be careful. It's not a game, unless you and your on-line master agree to it from the beginning. But even then, be careful.

One never knows where their heart may go.

You may be playing on-line having fun and then feel you want to meet...then by that first meeting you are in love. Then eight years later you are still in love, still in the relationship, seeing each other every 8 weeks...

~sigh~

Yeah, I'm projecting a bit. My point though is a relationship is not something you just try on and see how it goes. Well, you can. But it's not as easy as just trying on a dress. It's not as easy as when you fall in love with the dress, it fit's you perfectly, it makes you feel sexy but you look at the price tag and it's more than you are willing to afford and you take it off and hang it in the return rack.

That doesn't describe my relationship. I'm still wearing the dress :) But, it is a dress with a tag that says "Special Care Required"

Good luck to you sluttyjulia, just proceed with caution.

Agreed - getting dumped suddenly by an on-line Dom is just as painful as any relationship - be careful since as in rl, it hurts still.. a lot

Agreed - getting dumped suddenly by an on-line Dom is just as painful as any relationship - be careful since as in rl, it hurts still.. a lot
Real relationships are hard sometimes......yours sounds so fucking hurtful.......hope you are coping....Rodx

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Edit: Please find the continuation of this thread here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back