Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sprinkles22 said:
I read how you cried when you left her at the airport .... I thought that was SO sweet. I can sympathize ... I cried like a baby after I walked thru security and called His phone crying so hard I could barely speak.

Good-byes suck :(

Yes they do. :rose:

Sprinkles22 said:
I read how you cried when you left her at the airport .... I thought that was SO sweet. I can sympathize ... I cried like a baby after I walked thru security and called His phone crying so hard I could barely speak.

Nothing has ever hurt as bad as when I let go of her heand and crossed though security....

Sprinkles22 said:

*nods* they truly do, though my crying did not begin until i got back to my house and was alone, and then it all hit me at once and i cried for what seemed like hours....made worse by the fact that He was on the plane going back to Cali so, the one person i turn to when i'm 'down' i couldn't. it sucked, for sure

lil_slave_rose said:
*nods* they truly do, though my crying did not begin until i got back to my house and was alone, and then it all hit me at once and i cried for what seemed like hours....made worse by the fact that He was on the plane going back to Cali so, the one person i turn to when i'm 'down' i couldn't. it sucked, for sure

We both know the feeling.

lil_slave_rose said:
also, about the collar, so you are not allowed to wear the collar unless you ask? or unless He tells you to? i guess i don't understand teh point of a collar then? that, again, wouldn't work for us, and i'm saying for us because i realize you're not us *smiles* but i am required to wear my collar ALL of the time, except when i'm sleeping or taking a shower....that's it....and i love it that way, i couldn't imagine having to ask if i could put it on, it's just something i do everyday without thought....

::hugs::
rose

the asking to wear the collar is only while we are away, and i cant wear mine all the time. not the ones im talking about anyway, as they are unmistakable for anything except a collar and i am an education major who tutors at schools and has to keep my involvment in BDSM under wraps for the sake of my future career.

i do however wear a necklace in the shape of a heart (that he made for me) 24/7. inside he wrote "property of ***his name***". i also wear an anklet that i made( i make copper jewlery to sell) that is a personal symbol of my submission for the two of us.

Attachments

• necklace 001.jpg
    necklace 001.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 649
raven2 said:
We both know the feeling.
One thing I can say, with the LDRs .... the distance makes the time together all the more precious. Our time together is never taken for granted.

Sprinkles22 said:
One thing I can say, with the LDRs .... the distance makes the time together all the more precious. Our time together is never taken for granted.

oh so true :) and our time is coming again soon *smiles* He'll be back in January :nana:

lil_slave_rose said:
oh so true :) and our time is coming again soon *smiles* He'll be back in January :nana:
Congrats!

We're going to have a long stretch this winter of distance, but we both agree it's for the best considering some real life issues. We'll manage okay, cuz we're never farther away than a phone call.

myinnerslut said:
the asking to wear the collar is only while we are away, and i cant wear mine all the time. not the ones im talking about anyway, as they are unmistakable for anything except a collar and i am an education major who tutors at schools and has to keep my involvment in BDSM under wraps for the sake of my future career.

i do however wear a necklace in the shape of a heart (that he made for me) 24/7. inside he wrote "property of ***his name***". i also wear an anklet that i made( i make copper jewlery to sell) that is a personal symbol of my submission for the two of us.

ah ok..makes sense, and i too have necklace that Master gave me, though He didn't make it, He bought it for me 3 Christmas's ago (our first christmas) and until He bought my actual Collar while He was here, the necklace served as my collar. the Collar i have is just a 'choker' necklace with a flower, link for the pic of it is below. and i love the one your Master made :)

Attachments

• Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 690
Sprinkles22 said:
Yes, the disappointment is the WORST imaginable punishment, but you see it's punishment because *I* am sensitive to it, Raven isn't making it unbearable for me, I'm making it unbearable for myself. (Does that makes sense?) What Raven adds physically is harsh punishment, in our case, spankings.

Now on any given, kinky night I usually can take a LOT of spanking and love every minute of it. But in punishment, each blow is a break to my heart, a sadness in my soul. It's a physical tool driving home *literally* his disappointment in me, or should I say, my behavior.

Very beautifully put....I think I get it now. :)

Sprinkles22 said:
Congrats!

We're going to have a long stretch this winter of distance, but we both agree it's for the best considering some real life issues. We'll manage okay, cuz we're never farther away than a phone call.

that sounds EXACTLY like us. :)

We are almost always on the phone. :)

lil_slave_rose said:
ah ok..makes sense, and i too have necklace that Master gave me, though He didn't make it, He bought it for me 3 Christmas's ago (our first christmas) and until He bought my actual Collar while He was here, the necklace served as my collar. the Collar i have is just a 'choker' necklace with a flower, link for the pic of it is below. and i love the one your Master made :)
I can't help myself, since we're showing off collars ... here is a link to mine. As you will see, Raven has a matching bracelet to wear. He shopped and purchased the combination himself and surprised me with it for my birthday.

Attachments

• Collar002.av.jpg
    Collar002.av.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 703
Sprinkles22 said:
I can't help myself, since we're showing off collars ... here is a link to mine. As you will see, Raven has a matching bracelet to wear. He shopped and purchased the combination himself and surprised me with it for my birthday.

Didn't think you could resist showing it.

Sprinkles22 said:

That one is very pretty

Sprinkles22 said:

awesome idea! and it's very pretty :)

Sprinkles22 said:
Yours is very beautiful, too. Very feminine and dainty.

*smiles* thank you. i too, am proud of mine, and i love that it is 'casual' enough that i can wear it everyday without anyone being the wiser ;) i had a problem at first, remembering to put it on, but now it has become second nature and it's just something i do alot of times before i even put on a shirt. i feel 'naked' without it so the few times i have forgotten to put it on before i run outta the house i ran right back in and put it on. i only take it off to sleep ,and honestly i wish i COULD sleep in it, but i can't sleep with anything that makes me feel constricted so i had to ask Master if i could take it off to sleep :(

Everyone has such delicate and beautiful collars. *envious* Here is my former collar, which I have kept.

collar2.jpg

ChromeCollar said:
Everyone has such delicate and beautiful collars. *envious* Here is my former collar, which I have kept.

collar2.jpg

i like that one! 'cept i wouldn't be able to wear it like i do this one...so far no one has asked about my collar, i guess they assume it's just a choker that i like REALLY well.>LOL...

Sprinkles22 said:
What if there were some system or code in place to signal when a partner is in the mood for an extreme S/m scene? Instead of punishing to satisfy His need, could He simply not say "I'm in a mood, and I'm gonna do *x,y,z* to you tonight, because I want to!!" Just as perhaps she could say ... "I need you to work me hard tonight, I haven't been bad ... but I just NEED it."

I don't know .... I'm just throwing out suggestions.

I like that idea. Sir has been in "the mood" before, and has told me to do stuff for the sake of his pleasure.

Note: And.. the hot battery isn't too bad, I just hope I don't have to do it again. >_>

And, I was just itching for a day afterward, but I'm ok now. ^_^

And Sir and I haven't gotten me a collar yet :( where would I get one? A pet store? :p Get a dog collar, hehe :D Actually, that reminds me how cool I think dogtags are, they could be fun to act as a "collar". In my mind, at least. :p

Last edited:
Luciden said:
I like that idea. Sir has been in "the mood" before, and has told me to do stuff for the sake of his pleasure.

Note: And.. the hot battery isn't too bad, I just hope I don't have to do it again. >_>

And, I was just itching for a day afterward, but I'm ok now. ^_^

And Sir and I haven't gotten me a collar yet :( where would I get one? A pet store? :p Get a dog collar, hehe :D Actually, that reminds me how cool I think dogtags are, they could be fun to act as a "collar". In my mind, at least. :p

luci i know you say the hot battery was not that bad but for your own safety please talk with your Master about the safety of that or lack there of actually. i am concerned because a hot battery is BAD, it leaks acid and WILL do alot of damage. as far as a collar, Master got mine at Hot Topic, He let me pick the one i wanted *grins* :nana: but depending on what it is you and your Master are wanting in a collar, there are alot of places you can get them, i even saw one at Claires that i liked.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back