Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boobsqueeezer

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Posts
197
At the following thread we discussed the concept of LONG DISTANCE DOMINATION and there have been a fair amount of replies.
Distance Domination Discussion (starter thread)

So, I just thought why not a corner in Literotica for the ONLINE MASTERS and ONLINE subs/slaves. I am NOT against the real Master/sub relationship, if it is possible but for various reasons it is NOT always possible.

This thread is dedicated to this group of Online Masters and ONLINE subs/slaves. So in an attempt to create a small corner for such like-minded individuals, this thread is dedicated.

What can the forum be used:
1. One can share the ways/methods that you followed to make it better and better. If you here to say "This is humbug" or "This is a group of perverted exhibitionists" or "These are a group of liars" please save your time and go to another forum and express your opinion.

2. If the users prefer it can also be a platform for those seeking such people but please if you are just seeking an online player post your ad somewhere. It is a request...Be honest and be respectful!

3. Anybody with a genuine query, or willing to share or with some useful suggestions or just post a word of encouragement are welcome!

4. Anything that supports/is useful to the group of Online Masters and Online subs/slaves.

Thanks in advance for all your co operation!​

Regards,
Boobsqueeezer
(Online Master from India)
 
I read and was intrigued by the previous thread, so I thought I'd post here. My Master lives in Canada and is currently going to school. We are due to see eachother when he graduates in January. I am a firm believer in this distance domination theory you have going. Distance doesnt make a difference in the intesity of the feelings between people, nor the attraction. If both people are willing to accept and embrace it, this can be a beautiful thing.

I confess though, that as January grows near I have grown very restless and impatient. My master has had his hands full keeping me in line lately but maybe that adds to the fun of it eh? Crops, canes, floggers and spanking, I do it all for him, and never once did it occur to me to lie, I feel that trust is *essential* in this sort of long distance relationship and the smallest lie can explode into something major. Best to keep the slate clean to avoid any sort of repercussion or guilt later. Thanks for starting this thread Boob, I'll be keeping tabs on it.
 
Welcome here....and my appreciation for writing in! Expect more input from you and other like-minded people!

It would be great if you share some of your experiences over time just as an encouragement for those insecure in this...

It is considered that 'online domination' is ONLY for players and wannabe's. Though the large number of fakes do earn us this malicious 'credit', there are few serious contenders and followers.

Frustration and insecurity can and does set it in these long distance relation. Possibly we could all come together to make things work better. Feel free to open up and share and ask so we can make our experiences more fulfilling! Though online domination can never replace r/l domination, as accepted by all (including me)....should we discard it? should we despise it? I guess not.

Lend in your ideas....and of course, constructive criticism, aimed at making things better. The rest of the uses, no offence meant, who do NOT meet eye to eye, can walk across our fence to the next thread/forum!

Also, pour in the remote punishments that you would give/have been given.


P.S:
I am actually now thinking of an idea wherein the Master can possibly punish tio some extent according to His wish. -the concept of Remote punishment. If there was a way.....from the technology that we can that we can make a 'self made' remote punishment toy at an affordable cost! I havent yet framed my idea but have some blue print of the idea which I will be working on!

Regards,
Boobsqueeezer
Orient Master from India
 
Possibly some threads that cater to our concept of "distant domination" or lend more ideas useful to us, from other places in literotica could also be posted here. Or should we try to make a separate "library thread"? I guess a library thread would be a fine idea and add this thread itself to it!

Opinions wanted....

--
Boobsqueeezer
Online Oriental Master of East (India)
 
I am currently considering some "remote punishment" tool to help the Masters take more control of the slave/sub and that the slave/sub can still feel the punishment from the Master's own virtual hands.

Of course, I am NOT visualising some remote 'robot hands' that are to punish the slave/sub according to the orders of the Master but something simple. I am yet to form a concrete idea and so it shall wait till I share it here.

--
boobsqueeezer
Oriental Master of East (India)
 
While I enjoy and online relationship a very great amount, I never seek punishment. Unless one is talking about "play" punishment and this is a game played willingly by both partners, I don't get the seeming obsession with it. I much prefer the I'm doing this to you because I enjoy it and you are consenting" point of view in RL and online.

One of the most important things with online relationships of any kind and particularly D/s is working hard to find time to connect and communicate clearly about when you can not do so. It is far too easy to let the whole thing slip away due to real life time constraints and scheduling conflicts. A couple who really care enough can, I believe make it work anyway.

Fury :rose:
 
FurryFury said:
A couple who really care enough can, I believe make it work anyway.

Fury :rose:

*nods and smiles at Fury

Punishment is never an obsession. It sometimes is required to set the sub/slave on the path....It is as painful for the sub/slave than for the caring Master. It is NOT the intention to hurt but the intention to bring about improvement!

And yes, the idea that I plan is NOT just about punishment but also remote stimulation that could probably be used for "orgasm torture" training! The idea is still very raw to be revealed!

And yes, your post was something encouraging for us!

--
Boobsqueeezer
 
Last edited:
Wow... Really cool thread to stumble upon.

Due to circumstance right now My slave rose & I are stuck far apart.

I just have to say that above all, trust and love is what made us presevere.
 
Just popping in to say hello. I find the idea of remote punishment intriguing. Unfortunately, my Master has discovered that any sort of pain by his order or hand is not really punishment at all but pleasure. I used to be able to goad him into physical punishment but no longer. *wistful sigh* He has found ways to truly make me behave, because I cant stand said "punishment" if I dont.

Occasionally I slip into Brat mode but it never seems to last for long, as I really crave to please him so we both get what we want. I would definately invest in some sort of remote device though, to get us through the times when the distance seems unbearable. The nearer we get to our goal, the more unbearable it seems to become. I hope you speak further on this matter, or go into more depth on your ideas.
 
MasterPhoenix said:
Wow... Really cool thread to stumble upon.

Due to circumstance right now My slave rose & I are stuck far apart.

I just have to say that above all, trust and love is what made us presevere.

Seconded. We've been together for two years, and it's only the last few months that we've been stuck in different countries. As we wont be living in the same place again until october, we're having to make do. However if we didn't have the degree of trust we do, we couldn't do it at all.
 
ChromeCollar said:
Just popping in to say hello. I find the idea of remote punishment intriguing. Unfortunately, my Master has discovered that any sort of pain by his order or hand is not really punishment at all but pleasure. I used to be able to goad him into physical punishment but no longer. *wistful sigh* He has found ways to truly make me behave, because I cant stand said "punishment" if I dont.

Occasionally I slip into Brat mode but it never seems to last for long, as I really crave to please him so we both get what we want. I would definately invest in some sort of remote device though, to get us through the times when the distance seems unbearable. The nearer we get to our goal, the more unbearable it seems to become. I hope you speak further on this matter, or go into more depth on your ideas.


If my sub/slave deliberately does something to get pain (punishment) this is something that I would discourage....not my cup of tea.

If someone under me wants pain and they like it, I would rather love to give it as a reward to them! I guess many Masters also love the same. This will encourage more obedience and build more strength in the relationship!

----

Now to your Q on investment on remote device, I do have some ideas...in very very infantile stage *sighs.

Moreover, I am still a bit busy "hunting" for my sub/slave who would offer herself to me.

Once I get to try/make some solid idea I shall surely reveal it! And yes, if you are interested in investing there are some vibrator tools (some triggered by a phone message/call etc) and possibly some remote shock devices (though I doubt if anything works very long distance. This is usually restricted to within the same house distance say 10 mts.)

The ideas that i wish to develop are surrounding the use of technology. Say using internet to actually bring a closer touch to simulate atleast 1-2 punishments/pleasures as in r/l. And, some techniques of using some mechanical tools/devices modified to punish can be an option though triggering it when Master wants it through internet/computer is something of a challenge (not that it is impossible but that all involve some technical modification/building of the gadget by self or by somebody trained....).

I have one simple crude self punishment idea if you are interested (something like positioning oneself and trigger---spank). I am not posting it since I dont know if it is good or untried already....and it is a bit too crude, I feel.

Keep tracking me and once I to develop the idea to beta stage, I shall come up with it in possibly a separate thread....and yes, it might not be long :)

--
Boobsqueeezer
Online Oriental Master
 
And is Master/Mistress the same here?

Is this open to Mistresses as well as Masters? Or is the term Master considered unisex here?

I am venturing back into the world of D/s. Met my husband at Alt.com. Had a D/s relationship for a few years and then life seemed to step in and take over. You know kids, jobs, school.(am going back to be a lawyer here). He still needs to be submissive and has looked elsewhere over the years, while I just concentrated on life. Now he is looking back to Me and things couldn't be better.

In the meantime I have met through Lit a wonderful, devoted submissive man that I may or may not meet in real life. This is all new and wonderful to Me and I do love my husband, but I also care deeply for my pet.

I don't really have a train of thought here. I just am writing as it comes to mind. I am coming to grips with feeling such intense feelings for two different people. Sometimes it feels incrediable(sp).......sometimes it scares the crap out of me.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and thank you for the thread. Its good to know that we are not alone in our journey.
 
Last edited:
Thank you for the welcome myinnerslut. I seemed to have logged in under the "other me" so forgive me.
 
Last edited:
Hooray for new faces! I cant imagine the spectrum of emotion for having intense feelings for two different people. Hope to see all of you write more. I feel confident in staying in this thread, because unfortunately after I see Master in January I will have to go back home while he continues school and I continue to work and raise the little one.

I suspect that at that time I will need support more than anything. I cant fathom having to walk away from him and get back on the plane. Hope he brings a cattle prod to get me moving or something equally painful.
 
ChromeCollar said:
Hooray for new faces! I cant imagine the spectrum of emotion for having intense feelings for two different people. Hope to see all of you write more. I feel confident in staying in this thread, because unfortunately after I see Master in January I will have to go back home while he continues school and I continue to work and raise the little one.

I suspect that at that time I will need support more than anything. I cant fathom having to walk away from him and get back on the plane. Hope he brings a cattle prod to get me moving or something equally painful.


Chromecollar
I am also very confident about staying in this thread. I am joyous for your getting to see your Master in a few months, but also can understand having to leave him again. I hope to someday make my relationship more than online and I already know how hard it will be to leave him after we have met. Good luck to you and I for one will be around here for support. Before you go and when you get back.
Queen
 
@Queen...
The term Master or sub is used just for brevity....

Master-> Anybody who controls...
Sub -> Anybody who offers themselves to be controlled...

It is open to all those in this lifestyle and who have experienced or are exploring the concept of remote/distant domination! (not just Online....it could be phone, and for those in occult.. possible even telepathy....everything that does NOT involve the personal physical presence of the Master).

I am happy about this thread growing. And I need an opinion of the thread members. I also started a thread "technology and bdsm" but that wasnt taking off. Anyway, I will be shortly exploring a bit of technology as an aid to be used for Distant domination! (not just a cam and mic.. .. but something more).

Keep posting and keep coming back...

--
Boobsqueeezer
 
boobsqueeezer said:
@Queen...

Master-> Anybody who controls...
Sub -> Anybody who offers themselves to be controlled...

a lot of the time on this forum youll see these abrievations

PYL (Pick Your Label) -> Anybody who controls (Master, Mistress, Dom, Domme, Lord, etc)

pyl (pick your label) -> Anybody who offers themselves to be controlled... (slave, submissive, bottom, girl, etc.)
 
myinnerslut said:
a lot of the time on this forum youll see these abrievations

PYL (Pick Your Label) -> Anybody who controls (Master, Mistress, Dom, Domme, Lord, etc)

pyl (pick your label) -> Anybody who offers themselves to be controlled... (slave, submissive, bottom, girl, etc.)


I left Lit for a couple years, and came back and I dont understand half the abbreviations people are using here now. I wish people could just say what they want to say or post some sort of slang abbreviation dictionary for those of us who are clueless.
 
The PYL/pyl thing came out of need due to some people getting their feelings hurt if when discussing a topic you did not include the role they or their partner fit....ie. talking about a Dom but not Domme or Master but not a Top....was a quick fix so everyone felt included and we did not spend one whole line + typing every role possible in the middle of every sentence where it was necessary.

Catalina :catroar:
 
catalina_francisco said:
The PYL/pyl thing came out of need due to some people getting their feelings hurt if when discussing a topic you did not include the role they or their partner fit....ie. talking about a Dom but not Domme or Master but not a Top....was a quick fix so everyone felt included and we did not spend one whole line + typing every role possible in the middle of every sentence where it was necessary.

Catalina :catroar:

I didnt know it.. lest I would have used it in some threads..pertaining to Online Domination that I started...anyway.. In future I shall keep this in mind!
 
boobsqueeezer said:
Punishment is never an obsession.

I think that punishment can be an obsession in some cases, where it pleases either the master or the slave. Some slaves rather enjoy some forms of punishment. Whereas, some masters, whether they'll admit it or not, some enjoy to see their slaves in pain.


Also, I'm so glad I found this ^_^ I'm in a long distance servitude at the moment, as it turns out. And, it's the only way I've known to be a slave so far, having not found anyone around me that would understand the lifestyle of the relationship, that it goes beyond sex.
But.. yay ^_^
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top