The Slothing Thread

Post your slothy stuff here!:cattail:

For No :kiss:

wait, you started this for someone else who isn't me?!

NrhSWwe.jpg

Rough morning. Headache. I no people today.

Drinking coffee and watching The Lake House with my daughter instead.

#romanticalsloth

I just remembered what I dreamt last night: I cuddled a baby sloth and it was amazing!
After today, I could use a sloth-cuddle.

I can make in comparison, a sloth look like Usain Bolt!:cattail:

I can make in comparison, a sloth look like Usain Bolt!:cattail:

I've been wasting time on zillow looking at million dollar+ homes in Florida,
And no I can't afford a million dollar home! Lol!...just love to dream about a home on the beach...sigh..:cattail:

And no I can't afford a million dollar home! Lol!...just love to dream about a home on the beach...sigh..:cattail:

Try Corpus Christi Texas north toward Rockport and extending on toward Port Lavaca. Right on the Gulf Coast. It's where hurricane Harvey hit and there are distressed properties there. Non-distressed properties aren't that pricey either.

But, you need a bug-out RV and enough money to get away on.

I'm slothing on the couch, recovering from bronchitis.

Pretty soon I'm gonna go back to bed and take a nap.

Three different writing projects in the pipeline and so far, I've spent the morning to annoyed to write.

Dollie

We lived in a double wide in the Florida boonies. No beach and we were as happy as two sloth's in a tree. Hubby bought a $150,000 home back in Illinois off the internet without even actually seeing it. We love it except it's too cold and we hate snow.

blame it on your pot-cookies.
When we lived in Florida a friend gave us a few pot cookies to sample. They helped them to sleep.
We can't remember if the cookies worked. That was several years ago and we're still sleepy as a wine drinking sloth.:rolleyes:

Back