Aroused by my girlfriend's past

oxytocin & milk spray, lactation, breasts connected to vagina,

I wanted to add details, but somehow two texts appeared. Please read the complete one below.
 
Last edited:
oxytocin & milk spray, lactation, breasts connected to vagina,

My wife becomes slutty - or at least ragingly receptive - when she's ovulating. I think all women do. Whereas she may be reluctant or outright refuse racy ideas at other moments in her cycle, when she's ovulating, look out!

Once, on a hot night n Mill Valley, California, while I watched from our camper van, she danced naked in a neighborhood park in the light of a full moon, was seen by 4 teenage boys parked in the dark under a tree, whom we hadn't noticed, and they turned their headlights on her. She ran, bent over, trying to cover herself back to the van. But after talking about how both she and I were turned on, we snuck around through the trees, hiding in their deep shade, until we were just behind the boys' car. I suggested she go naked to the driver's side door, knock on the window, talk with them to see if they were safe, ask if she could join them, then ask for the ignition keys, toss them on the ground near me, and enter.

She did that. I picked up the keys, settled my back against the rear bumper, and listened.

I heard the hinges of the driver's side door as it swung out, felt the car's weight shift, and then heard solid chunk as the door closed. For a minute or two I heard mumbled words, a long silence, and then occasional male grunts, several drawn out groans, punctuated by my wife's fairly steady, contented moans. Every so often the car shifted against my back. I heard small protests from the delicate seat springs inside and sometimes from the heavier shocks inches from my back. Several times her voice came: "No, no, no . . ." firm but gentle. It reminded me of my mother telling me to keep my hands off the hot cookies. Even to my straining ears, from the car I sensed no sign or tone of struggle.

Near midnight she emerged. Slick with semen, she took my hand and led me away from the car, beneath the trees and back to our van. Even her hair was matted. She'd sucked them off, over and over it seemed to her. Yes, she answered, more than twice each. She was sure. . . . On other days of the month, before and after, she wouldn't even consider wearing revealing clothes when lone male friends came to dinner or breakfast.
 
I started dating a new girl a few months ago and as time has gone on I've started to learn more and more about how promiscuous she was prior to dating me. When she confessed the number of men she had been with it was a bit overwhelming but now it's turning into a bit of an obsession. I find myself constantly aroused by the fact that she was so hot and horny for so many men which is fueled in no small part by the old text messages from past hook ups and XXX rated pics I've found on her phone.

Any other guys here found themselves in similar situations and if so how did you handle it?

Just how many guys was she with?
 
However, I was responding to yours. I meant no disrespect, only curious . . . I still don't see the relevance.

I was responding to a post about the number of men this guy's wife/gf had slept with before they got together. The post said that he was intimidated by how many there had been -- so I asked how many. Couldn't be more relevant.

Not worth discussing further
 
Similar situation, started dating glamorous media presenter few years back when in my mid thirties.....she's now my fiance. She talked openly about sex with a number of previous boyfriends in the industry, seemingly to further her career as much as pleasure. I guess this happened mainly in her 20s. Kind of turned me on, as pleased I was the one enjoying her now, and that i could (presumably)match all these guys in bed and as her partner. I enjoyed particularly seeing her on screen wearing sexy knee high boots I'd ravished her in the day before . Also some comments on a media forum about her breasts, walking in her heels etc was hot..

Anyhow, I came across a sex tape recently of her and an ex, two separate hook ups. Been watching it secretly, I know totally weird, and wouldn't want her to know but its totally arousing to me, guess I need help hey!

Sounds very hot! I've seen pics and some videos of my girlfriend as well and it's incredibly arousing.
 
Hubby loves to hear about my past sexual experiences , it really gets him going and it has led to so many exciting and erotic times . He has encouraged me to make the most of my high sex drive and explore my sexuality :) .
 
Experiences

Hubby loves to hear about my past sexual experiences , it really gets him going and it has led to so many exciting and erotic times . He has encouraged me to make the most of my high sex drive and explore my sexuality :) .


Good for him and good for you. It must be great to have an understanding partner like that and for you to be completely frank and open about your sex lives. I'm envious.
 
Fuck Toy

She told me about a blind date her friend set up with an older man. They went skiing for the day, then ended up in his apartment for some dinner.

He was very smooth she said. The wine helped too. While massaging her sore muscle from skiing, he slowly striped her from her clothes. She was his after dinner desert as he took her multiple time. she was royally fucked multiple times until the next morning.

That older man knew his way around a girl's body and had great staying power. It gets me hot knowing that he turned her into his fuck toy on that date.
 
Last edited:
For some reason the women in my life like to tell me about their sexual pasts. I certainly like hearing them.
 
Hi

My husband loves hearing about my past. He knew a few of my exs so he can relate to it even more
 
My husband loves hearing about my past. He knew a few of my exs so he can relate to it even more

I know some of the men my girl has been with as well. I enjoy the way they still reach out to her or how they look at her when they see us out together. :)
 
Back
Top