The bride of vampire nobility (closed)

"If you want I'm not going to protest if you want to go out naked." Jason said.
 
Ariana chuckled before kissing Jason. Getting dressed before pulling Jason close. "So when are you going to tell me about what we are doing tonight?"she asked.
 
"When we get there you told me to surprise you remember." Jason said grinning before kissing her neck.
 
Ariana soon smiled before pulling Jason close. Giving him a soft kiss before heading back to the couch. "Well alright..come here and snuggle."she said.
 
He goes with her to the couch and snuggles with her holding her tight in his arms.
 
Ariana was happy as can be as they snuggled. Feeling so safe in his arms, placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "You are amazing and I am so glad you are all mine."she said.
 
"I am glad that you are mine as well and you are amazing woman." he said holding his love thight.
 
Ariana had a smile on her face before kissing his cheek. Loving how close he kept her. "I do have the day off tomorrow....maybe plan a trip together?"she asked.
 
Ariana thougt for a bit before snuggling closer. "Somewhere exotic and somewhere is a great nightlife so we can go out together."she said. Wanting to be sure that Jason could enjoy his time too.
 
"Do you know where a place like that is?" Jason asked as he caressed her body while they cuddled.
 
"Japan.....they have so many things to do. Also lots of food too."she said. Using Jason as a pillow as Ariana was content. Smiling up at him before she kissed him softly.
 
Ariana was shocked but soon smiled. "Tomorrow night, gives me time to ask off work."she said. Just wanting to explore a new place with Jason. Snuggling closer to him before she nuzzled his neck.
 
He nods then kisses her neck before he teased her neck by gently biting on it enough for his fangs to threaten to break the skin.
 
Ariana moaned softly as her fingers began to run through his hair. "Mmmm hun you're making hard to not want to go out tonight."she teased. Tilting up Jason's head before she kissed him deeply. Soon laying on top of Jason.
 
"I need to feed could you please draw some of your blood from your finger so I can suck on your finger drinking the blood?" He asked feeling his body start to change into a more feral form. His eyes turned from his natural color to a redish orange.
 
Ariana nodded her head before crawling off of him. Quickly heading to her bathroom before returning with a pin. Poking her finger as she sat back down by Jason. Squeezing her finger before holding it out to Jason. "Feed."she said.
 
Jason took her finger I to his mouth sucking on it like a newborn baby does it's mothers breasts when it feeds.
 
Ariana smiled before kissing his forehead. Pulling him close as he fed from her.
 
He continued to feed for a bit making sure that he got enough to satisfy him before he let go.
 
"Did you get enough hun?"she asked. Ariana was concerned as she hoped Jason was okay. Snuggling back up to Jason, kissing his cheek.
 
"I think I did" he said to her holding her close to him. "You will have to do that for me when I get like that or I will end up turning you without your consent"
 
Ariana nodded her head before pulling him into a hot kiss. "I do not mind my love."she said. Placing herself back on his lap before nuzzling his neck. "Though just don't hold back, okay?"she said.
 
Back
Top