What's for dinner?

Nice, recipes like these should be compiled some where. So I re-posted this on the first page first post.

-Low fat mayonnaise though, I didn't change it on the official posting.

Low fat mayo? Ewww.

Tonight was cold shrimp with pasta salad consisting of gluten free penne pasta, cooked and tossed with Italian dressing, chilled then shredded mozzarella stirred in. Sauteed yellow squash with butter, salt and black pepper.
 
Started with fresh scones and homemade apricot curd with white wine. Proceeded to hamburgers and hotdogs off the grill with craft beer. Finished with homemade apricot ice cream.

My daughter has a large apricot tree.
 
Fresh home-baked bread to push around the Asian salad and the chunks sliced from that CostCo roast chicken, sluiced with a bottle of White Doe from Healdsburg. Some sugared ginger chunks for dessert. And the meds, of course.
 
I had a medium pepperoni pizza from Little Caesars, and I washed it down with a can of Stella Artoise.
 
Homemade baked meatballs with gnocchi in vodka sauce, roasted asparagus, and cheesecake with homemade mulberry sauce.
 
Half-Rack of lamb chopped and individually grilled, with buttered & herbed Jersey New Potatoes, a wilted baby spinach, watercress, beansprout, and raw garden pea warm salad with olive oil, Tarragon and fresh lemon dressing, sourdough croutons, a nice bottle or two of chilled Picpoul de Pinet, and Eton Mess cheesecake for dessert.
 
Half-Rack of lamb chopped and individually grilled, with buttered & herbed Jersey New Potatoes, a wilted baby spinach, watercress, beansprout, and raw garden pea warm salad with olive oil, Tarragon and fresh lemon dressing, sourdough croutons, a nice bottle or two of chilled Picpoul de Pinet, and Eton Mess cheesecake for dessert.

Wow that seems amazing!
 
French Dip. Only because it was quick to fix. Wasn't really what I wanted.
 
Last night dinner was sweet potato fries, and a bacon cheeseburger. Tonight was fried chicken from Popeyes.
 
I'm feeling homesick, and we're having some friends over for a post-Bastille Day get-together, so tonight we're having corn fritters, crawfish Maque Choux, fried chicken with cream gravy, and my own Boudin Blanc with rice and gravy.
 
I'm feeling homesick, and we're having some friends over for a post-Bastille Day get-together, so tonight we're having corn fritters, crawfish Maque Choux, fried chicken with cream gravy, and my own Boudin Blanc with rice and gravy.

This sounds other worldly, just brilliant.
 
Soy sauce chicken, bok Choy and steamed rice. Nice and fast and I love soy sauce chicken with slices of ginger. Big slices!
 
Back
Top