Women: Creative "toys" you've used for pleasure

I guess if something should come off your guy would not mind fishing it out. lol.

Oh, yes, a nice hotel fruit basket has lots & lots of potential!

I'm never going to look at my stickshift the same way again.

Thanks for all the great ideas. You've given me new weaponry to consider.

I too shall never look at my stick shift the same way again....

Most of mine have been said but...

a glowstick

Most offices have the rubber fingertip sleeves to help page through paper instead of licking your fingertip. I was having one of those days at work where I couldn't get settled down so I took one of those in the bathroom and it did the trick!

ok so it wasnt me pleasuring myself but my Master and i were playing a lil Teacher/student fun. He had me over the desk, clips on my nipples, smackin my ass with a ruler (of course hehe) and He took a magnum marker, the larger permanant markers, and shoved it up my pussy and fucked me with it. afterward continuous marker "punishment", with the marker still in me, He opened it and had me write with my pussy on a piece of poster board on the floor that i was sorry over and over. oh sooo much fun.

ok so it wasnt me pleasuring myself but my Master and i were playing a lil Teacher/student fun. He had me over the desk, clips on my nipples, smackin my ass with a ruler (of course hehe) and He took a magnum marker, the larger permanant markers, and shoved it up my pussy and fucked me with it. afterward continuous marker "punishment", with the marker still in me, He opened it and had me write with my pussy on a piece of poster board on the floor that i was sorry over and over. oh sooo much fun.

I am loving this thread

frozen popsicles

I have one of those old claw foot bathtubs. I love getting in it , turning shower on massage and then draping my legs over each side of bathtub as i am lying back and spreading my lips as the stream of water hits my clit. It gets me off very fast and feels so damn good.;)

I have also used carrots, frozen popsicles, cucumbers, shampoo bottles, and the glass coke bottles.

Sounds tasty...

Never Before

I have never told anyone this before but when I was in college, one night I was lonely and I hugged my teddy bear real close. I just had a t shirt on and the fur tickled me. When I was done I was humping the besr with his little paw inside me. I came BIG!

I have never told anyone this before but when I was in college, one night I was lonely and I hugged my teddy bear real close. I just had a t shirt on and the fur tickled me. When I was done I was humping the besr with his little paw inside me. I came BIG!

I've done this too! Thought I was the only weird one lol!

Cool so far, but seems like we're getting "softer"

For a while I thought we were gonna get into the really naughty stuff...

C'mon girls - show us some love!

lol

Some things that the wife and I have used or that she used all alone: handle of an 18oz hammer, handle of 4lb sledgehammer, handle of various screwdrivers, plastic water bottles, Dr Pepper bottle ( small end first) Budweiser long neck, cigar tubes, cucumbers, hairbrush, and not long ago she called me to tell me she had a lint roller handle in her ass ( that was an interesting conversation). Recently I made her a 9"dildo made of Purpleheart Wood!

tarcouplerod- Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

Not much hotter than using tools on a hot, horny puss! Though the lint brush in the ass is a close second. lol So, did she work the lint brush in herself or did some lucky fella do it to her?

When I was younger, my parents home was VERY old and the doorways' wood was so worn that the edges were rounded. I used to slide up and down on them. They also had a clawfoot tub with a gooseneck faucet. Positioning myself under the water when it was on full blast was amazing. I have vowed that when the time comes to sell that house, I am replacing that clawfoot tub with a new one and installing the old one in my 2nd bath. :)

I have many toys, but I usually just ride my sybian every morning. And of course the shower head is pretty good for delivering orgasms.

I prefer clit vibes to insertables. Electric tooth brushes make nice clit toys. I've recently purchased the Personal Touch from Trojan. I'll give you my review when it gets here.

What a wonderful thread! I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts. I'm in agreement with DMint about using a toothbrush. My battery operated toothbrush (old one) is my best friend. Great for the clit. The handle is also nice and smooth to slowly pump in and out with the gentle vibration.

I grocery shop with my mom -- I know she wonders why I buy so many batteries....:)

What a wonderful thread! I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts. I'm in agreement with DMint about using a toothbrush. My battery operated toothbrush (old one) is my best friend. Great for the clit. The handle is also nice and smooth to slowly pump in and out with the gentle vibration.

I grocery shop with my mom -- I know she wonders why I buy so many batteries....:)

LMAO!

Back