Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there lovebugs! Real life has been busy, but I hope you're all making it through the week.

As I work our way through the shirt series, I need to start thinking about what's next. Hmmmmmmm..... what do lovebugs want to see most? Well, other than *that* of course!

Have a great night. :kiss::kiss:

Hot as always :devil:
Thank you:kiss:

Hey there lovebugs! Real life has been busy, but I hope you're all making it through the week.

As I work our way through the shirt series, I need to start thinking about what's next. Hmmmmmmm..... what do lovebugs want to see most? Well, other than *that* of course!

Every picture is, a wonderful sight...though 23, had me licking my monitor :kiss::cattail:

I have an idea for your next series, early holloween naughty custome!

A thong showing your bare back side abd sexy legs.

As Always Thank You

Love the first pic -- a different prospective from the usual sitting/hanging position and the last two pics -- by now you know my thoughts -- need to replace your hand with ......... say my tongue? (and yes we all want to seeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!

Mmmmmm.... I do *love* your idea of sharing. Especially when you tell me to. :cattail:

If I were there I would certainly tell you what to do. It would start with dinner for two with plenty of wine and touching. You would then be told to slip under the table and pleasure me with your beautiful lips after which I would take you by the hand, lead you to the bedroom, strip you naked. tie your wrists to the bed-head and tease you mercilessly. :devil:

There doesn't appear to be much of the shirt left in the last two, but who's complaining. :D

You know I love it when you spread those legs...

Pull them panties to the side baby...

Love the new pictures. 22 & 23 keep the mind thinking :devil:
Hope your week ends well.

You definitely get my blood pumping...

I just want to see your gorgeous face! :cattail:

Now that is a mouth watering pic. Any public display pics would be erotic...pics of you on your hotel bed with the blinds open

21.... amazingly erotic!! Reminds one of the days of first time seeing a lovers breasts in the halflight during an innocent makeout session.... now 23... just speaks for itself.... such a tease, but,...21 is definitely my favorite pic to date. Now, if you will Excuse me, i must take a cold shower now...:kiss:

I like it a lottt!!!!!!!!!!
Hey there cajun lover, welcome aboard! Thank you.

.........very tempting....
I do like to tease

You're hitting homeruns with these pictures beautiful!!!
Thank you, babe :kiss:

I think you have hot on exactly what we would love to see. That last series had a little bit of everything naughty in it.
A shy gal with an exhibitionist side, with a twist of naughty-sexy? Some would call that multiple personality disorder.... :cattail:

I bet you'd look awesome in tub full of bubbles. Of course the less the bubbles hide the better. You make any series you create absolutely hot.
I love a tub full of bubbles... a couple of candles, a bottle of wine... when should I be ready? :kiss:

I had a nice weekend thanks:
Hope your week is going well::
My week has been fantastic, thank you.

Hot as always
Thank you:
:kiss:

Every picture is, a wonderful sight...though 23, had me licking my monitor :
Thank you. Be careful, don't get an electric shock! :cattail:

I have an idea for your next series, early holloween naughty custome!

A thong showing your bare back side abd sexy legs.
I so rarely get dressed up for Halloween, that's a great idea! Hmmmm what should I be?

Love the first pic -- a different prospective from the usual sitting/hanging position and the last two pics -- by now you know my thoughts -- need to replace your hand with ......... say my tongue? (and yes we all want to seeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!
Thank you. Yeah, I am not so good with the camera timer and selfies are a bit limiting, but somehow I got a little different angle on that one. Now I need to remember how I did it! ;)

If I were there I would certainly tell you what to do. It would start with dinner for two with plenty of wine and touching. You would then be told to slip under the table and pleasure me with your beautiful lips after which I would take you by the hand, lead you to the bedroom, strip you naked. tie your wrists to the bed-head and tease you mercilessly.

There doesn't appear to be much of the shirt left in the last two, but who's complaining.
Oh, my.... after reading that I think I need to go upstairs, slide off my panties and....um..... touch....I mean, take a shower. :eek:

You know I love it when you spread those legs...
Pull them panties to the side baby...
Oh, Yancey, yes I do know.... you're team 'free kitty' :devil: but a girl needs to leave *something* to the imagination, no? :cattail:

Love the new pictures. 22 & 23 keep the mind thinking
Hope your week ends well.
A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste, indeed. :kiss:

You definitely get my blood pumping...
Were you doing jumping jacks whilst looking at my pics? ;)

I just want to see your gorgeous face!:
Oh my ~ I'd be more apt to free kitty before showing my baby blues publicly.... :kiss:

Now that is a mouth watering pic. Any public display pics would be erotic...pics of you on your hotel bed with the blinds open
It *is* erotic isn't it? I remember when the Mr and I got away for an overnight last winter... we were on the 17th floor or something crazy... anyhow, with the room lights on, he pressed my naked body up against the (cold!) window and took me right there....so hot! I'm sure, being so far up no one could see, but just the idea of it.... mmmmm.

21.... amazingly erotic!! Reminds one of the days of first time seeing a lovers breasts in the halflight during an innocent makeout session.... now 23... just speaks for itself.... such a tease, but,...21 is definitely my favorite pic to date. Now, if you will Excuse me, i must take a cold shower now...:
Why not make it a hot shower, and I'll join you? :devil:

A shy gal with an exhibitionist side, with a twist of naughty-sexy? Some would call that multiple personality disorder.... :cattail:

LOL... call it what you need to if this lul in the sexy goes any longer you are going to have a mob of horny men begging for an update. What is the saying, you can never have too much of a good thing. ;)

Why not make it a hot shower, and I'll join you? :devil:[/QUOTE]

Hot.. cold..... come on in the water is fine..... but there may be a very hard problem that we need to discuss... i think we could solve it if we can come to a compromise.....:rose::kiss:

What an image to have you pressed against the window as he takes you from behind. Seeing you in such a state of pure lust would be such an unbelievable image.

LOL... call it what you need to if this lul in the sexy goes any longer you are going to have a mob of horny men begging for an update. What is the saying, you can never have too much of a good thing. ;)
A mob, huh? I think I'd better get back at it, then!

Why not make it a hot shower, and I'll join you? :devil:
Deal!!

Hot.. cold..... come on in the water is fine..... but there may be a very hard problem that we need to discuss... i think we could solve it if we can come to a compromise.....:rose::kiss:[/QUOTE] I'm a pretty smart cookie, I think I can figure out just what to do :cattail:

dam you finished on a High :p heheh
Why, thank you sweet:heart: ....but I'm not done ~ RL is just getting in the way of fun

What an image to have you pressed against the window as he takes you from behind. Seeing you in such a state of pure lust would be such an unbelievable image.
I don't know about that, but I do know it was incredibly erotic and so much fun. :devil:

How goes your week? :D
My week goes.... is it over yet??!!??

Hey lovebugs!

Fall is here ~ it's sweater weather and I love it. Changing leaves, pumpkin *everything*, hot apple cider ~ oh, and the start of hockey, of course!

Real life has taken over my free time, so it's been awhile since I've posted. I have to say this has been one of the most gut-wrenching, frustrating weeks I've experienced in a very long time. *sigh* What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?

So, about this sweater weather....

Hope you all are having a better week than I am :kiss:

Fall is here ~ it's sweater weather and I love it. Changing leaves, pumpkin *everything*, hot apple cider ~ oh, and the start of hockey, of course!

Real life has taken over my free time, so it's been awhile since I've posted. I have to say this has been one of the most gut-wrenching, frustrating weeks I've experienced in a very long time. *sigh* What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?

So, about this sweater weather....

Hope you all are having a better week than I am :kiss:

Hope your week improves, you just made mine!! I am looking forward to more Fall from you!!;)

Oh my... what lovely eyes you have.... hope your week improves... it must be a universal thing though... its been monday here all week long... but somehow, it just became alot more tolerable:kiss::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back