Any Private CD's or TS on

I'm by no means experienced, but thought I might point out to you that there is quite a CD fellowship happening on You Tube right now, another good place to make friends and post things.
Kisses,
Steph
P.S. I'd love to see more of your shoe collection, you have very pretty legs!

Thank you.
 
always want to

I have always loved crossdressers and have wanted to cross dress myself

I have stolen panties once or twice and have pranced around while no one was home. It was exhilarating.

I sometimes want more though. I love panties, lingerie, stockings, and heels and would love to just take a day and play in them.

The urges have been getting bigger. I almost walked downtown to Victoria's Secret to buy some sexy panties, even considered not hiding who they were for but I chickened out.

Maybe soon, otherwise i'm left to fantasize.

I'd love to talk more
 
Allright, nobody seems to talk about this much- so here:
We probably all know by now that the urge to dress doesn't just go away, but sometimes it does......go on a little vacation(?) I've been off lately- How long do you go in between urges? I was dressing quite often the last year and a half or so, but the past month or so- eh, not so much. I actually am missing having the urge:(
 
The longest has been about 4 months- after a purge and then couldn't resist anymore.. It doesn't take much to feel that 'need' to slip into something........
 
I haven't done it in at least a year. I don't really have anything to wear though. The last time I did it was a stolen black string thong that was shear in the front. It came along with these purses my mother was selling in a garage sale.

It felt so good rubbing my cock through those panties. I've felt the urge again once I started thinking about how good it felt
 
Escalation

After dressing for a man several times last year, and getting my first taste of cum, I have to say that prancing around my house in frilly things doesn't hold the same kick as it used to.
I've read that most CDs are straight or curious and I believe it. Based on my experience the best thing would be to find a woman who is into a guy in heels and stockings. They seem pretty scarce though.
 
Don't feel bad ya'll. I started my fascination with lingerie before I can even remember. My mum told me I was maybe 2 years old. Always found me playing with her frillies. I can remember wearing them the "right way" when I was 6 or 7. She knew about it but it was never discussed. Through puberty and afterwards it got to where I was doing it every chance I got.
Here's the thing that gets me...I just stopped all of a sudden when I was about 19. Haven't felt the slightest urge until just recently from looking at all the threads and pics here on Lit. My mum did say once to a girlfriend of hers that I would probably just grow out of it. I've been married twice, have 3 kids and guess I just found other "kinks" to take the place of xdressing.
I did buy myself a pair of lace panties and may contribute to the pic threads when I figure out how to post them. Until then, I must say that enjoy all the posts I've seen and hope none of you think I'm just a lurker. Happy days all!
 
After dressing for a man several times last year, and getting my first taste of cum, I have to say that prancing around my house in frilly things doesn't hold the same kick as it used to.
I've read that most CDs are straight or curious and I believe it. Based on my experience the best thing would be to find a woman who is into a guy in heels and stockings. They seem pretty scarce though.

It is nice to have a woman into it- my wife is accepting; sometimes into it- sometimes just tolerant. At any rate, coming out to her about it was great.....but I think some of the taboo thrill went away when I did.
 
I suppose there could be something about the thrill of doing something 'naughty'
 
Wow, valadation...

It is nice to have a woman into it- my wife is accepting; sometimes into it- sometimes just tolerant. At any rate, coming out to her about it was great.....but I think some of the taboo thrill went away when I did.

Thanks, you seem so confident and cool, it means quite a bit to me.
I let my wife "catch" me a long time ago, probably not the ideal way to broach the subject I realize now. I played it off as a joke and she (on the surface, at least) dismissed it as such. She showed no signs of acceptance or tolerance. She certainly wasn't turned on, as I'd hoped.
Back to the closet for ole Steph, perhaps where she is happiest? Dr. Phil... Help!
 
Whoops!

I didn't mean to post the same thing twice.
I have some snaps I enjoying sharing, for those who are interested, PM me!
Stephanie
 
I want to go further!

Hi Amylin!
I am your biggest fan, The pic on the table. Wow! I would love to see it in a larger format. I thought I would respond to this post because I have not yet tried shoes much less heels and you have the best. I find it awkward since I have such a large shoe size (11 1/2) mens. What would that translate to in ladies? Since it is so hard to just go in a store and buy them, I would love to know what on line stores might be good to check out. Thanks for the help and it is always good to see you.
 
Bravo. for shoe/heel sizes- add 1 size altho can depend on the style
for heel slip ons(no back) can be flexible.
For 'stores' do searches for the style you might enjoy-- i.e. 4 inch sexy platforms'. Easy start is look at department stores online - Target etc and browse through the shoes and see what you might like.
 
Thanks, you seem so confident and cool, it means quite a bit to me.
I let my wife "catch" me a long time ago, probably not the ideal way to broach the subject I realize now. I played it off as a joke and she (on the surface, at least) dismissed it as such. She showed no signs of acceptance or tolerance. She certainly wasn't turned on, as I'd hoped.
Back to the closet for ole Steph, perhaps where she is happiest? Dr. Phil... Help!

It may help ( dunno - you know your wife, not me) to get a book or two- good ones- on crossdressing. If she senses that you're dealing with something you don't totally understand ( like we all are?) it may kickstart her interest in a "I need to help him" sort of way. We boought several books when I explained myself to my wife- went on Amazon that very night, in fact- I think she read one of them, I read them all. It seemed to help her understand that my dressing wasn't really a creepy thing, and that I would likely always have the recurring desire. I am " straight " though, I don't consider myself bisexual. If I were dropping that bomb as well, I don't think she'd understand quite so well:eek:
 
Hello Gurl!

bumping this thread and hoping it picks up...

I see ya here Gurl, and I love the feeling I get when I see those pretty legs of yours. You make me really hard, and I'm hoping to get acquainted with a CD who is as attractive as you are.

I'm always open for PM with you. I just wish you could post more pix of your wardrobe.

Hugs, my sweet!:kiss::rose:

Rags
 
Thank you for all your sweet comments.
I've posted quite a few pictures over the months.
Seems a few people take a few peeks and that's it so not sure if it is really worth all the time and effort as it does take that.
 
It does take work!

Thank you for all your sweet comments.
I've posted quite a few pictures over the months.
Seems a few people take a few peeks and that's it so not sure if it is really worth all the time and effort as it does take that.


It does take a lot of work to post pix to Lit, but believe me, there are a lot of folks who just adore your photos, and I'm one of them. Lots of us guys have some sexy photos, but I have seen no other amateurs that seems as sensuous and feminine as you do.

Hang in there and just enjoy the photography as much as you can. When I'm in the mood for it, I just use the photo session as a sexual experience and I make sure that I get off during it. It's a big help to have other people to work it with me, but it's not totally necessary.

For every person who posts kudos for your photos, believe me, there are a hundred who feel the same way, but are just in too much of a hurry to post.

More and more hugs to ya, you are adorable,

Rags:kiss::rose:
 
Amy, Luv all you pics as you prob guessed i'm into panties but I do find your pics quite enticing and enjoy seeing them luv ya:kiss::kiss::devil:
 
part time CD

Hey sweetie, I love wearing my hose, garter and tiny string panties. I am married, and my wife knows I wear panties, but not about the hose and garters. I have only had very limited male encounters, as I just can't seem to meet up with guys that easily. I have worn my little outfit once for a guy. We were in his den, in front of a big piture window. I stripped for him, down to my black silky hose, lacey garter, and my silk white string panties. My cock feels so incredible in those panties. Anyway, There I stood in front of this window, in all my glory, I was actually hoping someone would walk by and see me. I stood up as he sucked me off. I loved getting on my knees, and sucking him.
 
Back
Top