A new leader! (Closed for Sensualista)

At the Coronation Bryant found he was actually proud of her. In many ways he now knew that she did deserve this honor. And with him at her side they would truly reshape the world around them. His cold stare told the people watching that he hated her and the insult that was happening before him. When Emmerson was done he returned standing beside Bryant.

"You should fucking die for what you did!" He said in little more then a whisper.

Bryant looked at him. "What! All I did was engage in rough negotiation with her. Besides the only reason your pissed is because it wasn't you taking her tight ass!" The words revolted Bryant but he knew he must keep the show going. Emmerson looked like he wanted to strike him. "Easy now! Violence towards any other Vampire in the great hall is a mortal sin! Besides I would fucking tear you apart and you know it! In fact I actually hope you are fucking stupid enough to do it! I would love a reason to break you in front of your wench!" Bryant said waiting his turn. Again his insides turned as he said it. The only thing really helping him was his hatred for Camden's killer who he thought was Emmerson.

When she called him up the rooms eyes were locked on the two. To them it was two monsters who were born to hate each other. They had no idea what was really going on, that Bryant was in love as was Aradia. He did the oath and drank the blood his cock gave a jump. Then he turned and took his place to her side as regent. Calm yet menacing looking Bryant gave the room nothing but a sneer of hatred.

When the coronation was done guests mingled and Bryant who was still sure Emmerson was the guilty party sought him out. "Emmerson, I want you to know that we are far from finished. I will tear the hells a new asshole before I let it lie!" Emmerson who thought Bryant was talking about Aradia nodded.

"This is far from over! Now if you excuse me I have some people I need to see." And he turned away.

It was many hours of talking with the guests before Bryant slipped out. He went to his chamber and awaited the real night to start. He was positivly pulsing. His mind went back to a time forgotten, to Claire and the way she had used him. How it was terror that turned to desire. He remembered her fucking him and him screaming for her to stop, while deep down he was screaming for her to never stop. His climaxes were severe and even hurt at times. Now once again he was going to feel the joyful pain that was being taken anally from a beautiful woman. 500 years was along time. He called for a slave and had her work his private hole, clean it and get him used to it being penetrated again. When she she was done he turned and told her that should she repeat a word of it, then she would know the true definition of terror. She gasped and left, prepared to take what she saw just now to the grave.

Bryant now waited for his summons. He wasn't there for Krahns' coronation so he had no idea how ling she would be kept there. He wanted nothing more then to share in the joy, but knew the sell would be to hard and to easy for a slip up on his end. That and his hatred for Emmerson was just to high right now!

KC
 
Last edited:
Bryant was exceeding her expectations, his performance masterful. This would come in very handy, as his reputation as a terrible liar was widespread, thereby giving his words credibility. Noone would suspect their true alliance if they could keep this up.

It took the most incredible amount of self discipline for Aradia not to moan loudly when she drank his blood. With his this was such a deeply sensual and erotic act, she only wished they had been alone... She offered her left ring finger to him, her pussy contracting greedily as he drank from her.

He took his seat beside but slightly below her as regent. Technically, he wasnt yet regent since they hadnt completed the mating ceremony.

After many congratulations, Aradia was able to leave. As soon as she arrived in her chambers, she dropped her clothes and donned the thigh high boots, metal and leather corset and the large black phallus. Its harness was arranged in such a way, that a part of the phallus entered her, offering her arousal and stimulation when she would ride him. She could adjust how much of the 14 inch length each of them received. She started with equal amounts, knowing she could always give him more during play as either a reward or a punishment.

Aradia brushed her hair until it shone like firelight, cascading around her beautiful face. She was ready for him, her lips painted bloodred, her amber eyes framed by black eye liner. She mentally summoned him, not a request, but a demand sent to him in her most commanding voice.

She did not have to wait long until she heard the knock at her door.
"Enter", she said.
"Strip", she commanded casually. "This night you will come to me naked in many ways. No titles, no proprieties protecting you from the service your queen demands of you, service, which most certainly will require you without any clothes.

Aradia walked slowly towards him, her eyes holding his as she inspected him first with her intimidating gaze and then with her hands.

"Strong muscle, a wide gait", she commented, her hands running along his legs and buttocks, as though she was appreciating a stallion. "Sensitive nipples", she remarked as his peaks hardened at her attention. "A generous cock", she added, her hand stroking him to hardness before slapping it roughly.

"You may be used to conquer with this cock, but tonight it is you who will be mounted. This member belongs to me", she whispered, her hand roughly grabbing him, squeezing his balls. "Who owns this cock", she asked, her golden eyes boring into his as her hand squeezed more painfully as she waited for his answer.

"I cannot hear you", she said, releasing a paddle from a loop in her harness and smacking him hard across his bottom. "Lean against the wall, slave", Aradia commanded. "Let us test your strength and see if you deserve your reputation"
 
Cole didn't have to wait long. He heard her command in his head and went to her right away. His pulse quick, like a man's first date.

He entered on her command and striped, her rubbed cock sent him back five hundred years, his knees weak as she paraded in front of him. He was so arroused now that had she commanded him to cum he would have been able too easily.

He winced as she took his balls in her hand, the pain was real, nothing he couldn't easily take but it was different now. Pain in war was adreniline filled and angry. This was primal and sexual in nature, the feeling was actually very enjoyable. She spoke down to him, Bryant would not let her down, though he had not been a true sub or victim in over 500 years he would be perfect tonight. Not only because of the way he felt about her but because of how much he wanted this.

"You may be used to conquer with this cock, but tonight it is you who will be mounted. This member belongs to me", she whispered, her hand roughly grabbing him, squeezing his balls. "Who owns this cock", she asked, her golden eyes boring into his as her hand squeezed more painfully as she waited for his answer.

"I cannot hear you", she said, releasing a paddle from a loop in her harness and smacking him hard across his bottom. "Lean against the wall, slave", Aradia commanded. "Let us test your strength and see if you deserve your reputation"
She said to him. He obeyed. When she struck him the nerves in his body exploded with pain, she was no weakling.

"Yessss." he hissed quietly. Aradia struck him again and again. Bryant doing what his body always did when pain was forced upon him. detaching his mind and accepting what was out of his control. His ass reddening welts starting to form. He was not loving it, but was loving that she was the one doing it to him. At this point 99.9% of the people would be either dead or in extreme pain themselves.

He knew that he had the ability to withstand any amount of pain. She could litterally beat him to death and he wouldn't give in to her. But this was also for him to submit to her. There would come a point when he gave into the pain.

He could feel pre-cum dripping freely from his member. Just the thought of all she had given and all she was willing to do for his pleasure and her own made him submit.

"Please give me another!" He said as she laid the paddle on his ass over and over.

KC
 
Aradia's mind was linked with Bryants. She wasnt a great fan of pain, however its effect on Bryant was so mild, she could cope.

Her hand ran along his ass, tracing the welts she had created. He hadnt loved the pain, but he had loved her control.
"You are too proud as a sub", she whispered into his ear. "I dont want you to detach, I want you to feel, really feel what I am doing to you. Tonight you will learn the meaning of surrender".

"Let me in", she commanded as she hit him again. "Yes, more, give me more of you, Bryant". She struck him again, she needed him to get to the pain he was feeling inside, this festering wound he had nurtured for 500 years. She caressed his ass again, playing with his cock, noticing his arousal. "Let it out", she implored with another strike. She added a few more until she felt satisfied and he had let the emotions break through.

Then she held him in her arms, kissing his face, caressing his body, letting him know he was safe. "Well done", she whispered as she held him.
She knew it hadnt been the pain hat had effected him so, it was the memories that it evoked that had needed to be released.

"Kneel on the bed for me", she said softly.

Aradia walked over to the bed and stood before his face, her black cock on undeniable display. 'Kiss it", she commanded, "show me how much you want it, slave. I want to see you give everything you are to MY cock".
 
As she struck him Bryant went further from himself, Aradia knew what he was doing and it was not the surrender she had wanted.

"Let me in!" she said to him and struck him soon she made him release. She worked him like a puppet, she had managed break through barriers he had no idea his subconscious had put up. When she had got through she kissed him and had him go on to the bed, She swayed over, as he watched his cock became like iron. She knelt in front of him. Her rubber cock in his face. 'Kiss it", she commanded, "show me how much you want it, slave. I want to see you give everything you are to MY cock" When she said it his mind flooded with visions.

Visions of a busty woman with short dark hair she was walking with a strapping young soldier to a room in a timber framed building. A fire was roaring in a massive stone fireplace. A large pig roasting on a spit, The room was full of merchants and Soldiers. Visions of the Busty woman forcing her toy into his mouth, then his ass. Calling him names, laughing at him while he choked and cried out for her to stop.

He looked up at Aradia and though she was going to Dominate him this night she also loved him and knew that he needed this to happen. He also knew that she would cheerfully take all she gave. He kissed the tip. Then ran his tongue around the tip. Visions of Claire ordering this from him over 500 years ago. He opened his mouth and took her phallus into his mouth. He would do all she asked and loved her for doing it for him at all.

KC
 
Aradia could feel Bryant flashing. Yes, he wanted this, the intensity of his need pulling on her mind with great force and yet this need was also linked with some trauma, a dark memory, long suppressed.

Aradia's hand stroked his cheek as he was worshipping her cock, a gentle finger with surprising force tilting his face upwards until he met her amber eyes.

"You are giving this to me, Bryant, noone else. You will keep looking into my eyes as you serve ME. Tonight, I am your mistress and I will not share you with anyone, no less a ghost", she said heatedly. He continued to lick and suck her rubber phallus, deeply erotic now that he was looking into her eyes, submitting to her, giving himself to her from a place of devotion rather than terror.

Aradia pulled herself out of his mouth and bid him turn to face the wall against which the bed stood, draped in velvet. She pulled a hidden string and the velvet curtains pulled aside, revealing a full-length mirror at the head of her bed, which Bryant was now facing. "You will continue to hold my gaze in the mirror, slave", she commanded.

Aradia walked to her side table and picked up a small bejewelled jar, before joining Bryant on the bed. He had assumed the position on all fours, his ass so beautifully exposed, nicely reddened from her earlier attention. Aradia knelt behind him. Her slender finger dipped into the jar and with great gentleness she began to caress his most vulnerable opening, her eyes never leaving his in the mirror.

"I want you to see what I do to you", she whispered, "and I want you to watch me witness you in this surrender". Her finger was ever so gently caressing his rosebud, pleased at the sounds she was evoking from him.

"Tell me what you want, Bryant", she teased, her finger continuing its torterously slow, enticing pace. "I want to hear you say it"...

At his next words, she gently pushed her index finger into him to the first knuckle only. Her finger was covered in rose scented lard, allowing her to glide and stroke with ease into his narrow passage. "Tell me what I am doing to you. Describe what you are feeling at my hand", she asked, her finger stopping until he complied.
 
He knew what he must do. With great effort he cast all thought of the woman that turned him into the sexual deviant he was. He went and got on to all fours and faced the wall. Aradia walking over to a table then she got behind him. She walked with purpose and looked as if she had done this a thousand times before. Sexy was the only word he could have thought as he watched her move.

I want you to see what I do to you", she whispered, "and I want you to watch me witness you in this surrender". Her finger was ever so gently caressing his rosebud, pleased at the sounds she was evoking from him.

"Tell me what you want, Bryant", she teased, her finger continuing its torterously slow, enticing pace. "I want to hear you say it"...
Holding his breath and looking into the mirror never daring to look away, never wanting to look away.

"I want you to take me, take my ass, fuck me, bend me to your will!" He said, his eyes locked on hers. She smiled liking the effect she was having.

At his next words, she gently pushed her index finger into him to the first knuckle only. Her finger was covered in rose scented lard, allowing her to glide and stroke with ease into his narrow passage. "Tell me what I am doing to you. Describe what you are feeling at my hand", she asked, her finger stopping until he complied.

"You are working your beautiful finger in and out of me. In and out of... My ass!" he almost cried out.

His mind closing to Claire and opening to his Queen, as she fucked him silly, her hips working the tool in and out of him Their eyes locked, their love true, their lust with out equal. His breath getting quick waiting for her to start again. "Please..." Escaped his lips. 500 years it seemed was to long now that the monster had been awakened.

"I am a worthless worm, yours. No other shall have me!" These words were true, no woman would ever take him like this or even know he was like this. And no woman would ever have his heart! Aradia was the only one now, and forever.

KC
 
"I want you to take me, take my ass, fuck me, bend me to your will", he had pleaded, now fully with her, the dark memory disappearing into the night. Her finger entering him had been Bryant's reward.

Aradia would draw this out, make him beg and plead for every little bit more he needed. This surrender would happen through pleasure, need and desire, not pain.

Her finger in his ass controlled the powerful Vampire lord beautifully, his sounds so husky, so full of need that when she paused she could almost hear a whimper.
At her question he answered immediately, hoping to get her to continue her gentle assault on his senses. "You are working your beautiful finger in and out of me. In and out of... My ass", he had cried.

"That's right", she whispered, her finger picking up that fateful rhythm again, now giving him her whole finger, sliding in and out.

"Tell me how it makes you feel", Aradia demanded, her finger slowing, threatening to stop should his answer not satisfy her.

He answered, his soul bare, everything he was exposed to her, rewarded by another lard-covered finger, stroking him slowly whilst her other hand teased his cock.

"You belong to me", she said, her eyes blazing with power and arousal.

"I am a worthless worm, yours, no other shall have me", he cried, giving himself to her more fully than he ever thought possible.

"No, my love. You are my cherished mate and regent, king amongst vampires, greatest warlord who ever lived. But when I wear the black scepter between my legs you will also be my slut, surrendering everything you are, everything you thought you were to my wishes. You may fuck any other woman you choose,but this", she said, curling her fingers in his ass, "this belongs to me alone".

"You may beg me now for what you need, slave", she said, her fingers pausing.

"Please", he whimpered, his need pulling on her so strongly. Aradia covered her entire length in lard before she gently rubbed her cock against his rosebud. He tried to push against her but she commanded him to stay still. "You will receive what I am willing to give you, but you may beg for what you wish".

She enjoyed his pleas before she gently pushed herself into him, claiming his secret place, inch by inch until she was hilt deep in his bowels. There she rested, letting him feel her as their eyes still held.

"Who owns this ass, slave", she whispered seductively, slowly beginning to ride him, agonisingly slowly, tenderly, extracting the most delicious feelings of ecstasy from his being. "Yes, look at me as I ride you, Bryant", she moaned, her arousal strong now. "Tell me what it feels like to have my cock claim you."
 
Cole's pride swelled when she would not let him call himself a worm. She built him up and told him what they were. She worked her fingers in him. His arousal rising his need for her to take him climbing.

She told him he may beg for what he wanted. "Please my beautiful Queen... Please fuck me, take my ass I beg of you." She knew this begging was not only the most difficult thing he had ever done but the most sincere.

When she pushed the toy, the scepter into him, a cry of pain and joy escaped his lips. Claire flashed through his mind and then with all the power he knew she physically burned away in his mind. Then more visions of Aradia, beautiful, powerful, caring and wise. Dressed in skin tight leather, her large tita exposed but off limits, her ruby lips looking like they had to be kissed her flame red hair blowing in the wind. Boots up to her thigh and the scepter hanging between her legs. Bryant taking it and showing his Queen what level of commitment he had for her. And what level of depravity he saw for himself. Taking it into his mouth as she ran fingers through his hair looking down at him a smile on her face.

"Who owns this ass slave?" She asked almost playfully, she knew, before he let one syllable out of his mouth she knew who owned it.

"You and you alone own it my Queen. He let out a lustful groan as she pushed it into him. He want to push back on her great but he knew that she was to control all aspects of this night.

KC
 
"Please my beautiful queen...Please fuck me, take my ass, I beg of you", he pleaded, his pride forgotten in the face of the all-consuming need for her posession.

His words stoked her inner fire. She had never been this turned on before from dominating another. Somehow he was exhillirating no matter the circumstance. His soul felt like it was purring, a need so deep finally met that the furious Vampire lord would finally know a semblance of peace. His joy and ecstasy flowed through Aradia, making her body shiver.

"Yes, feel the pleasure", she moaned. "Let yourself go, feel it all....Oh....you'll make me cum that way", Aradia cried out, arching her back as her hips picked up their pace. His sounds were intoxicating, wrapping around her, pulling her towards the abyss of ecstasy Bryant was already drowning in, only her eyes holding him here.

Aradia was so close, so very close now, riding him with long smooth strokes, massaging his sensitive insides, stimulating his prostate, driving him to the brink. Her hand found his cock and started to stroke him, her moans getting more desperate as his pleasure grew further.

"Come in my hand, sweetheart, come all over my cock and take me with you", she whispered, her husky voice laced with need.

When he let go, the waves of his orgasm almost knocked the Vampire lord out. His body convulsed as his whole body shook from the intensity of posession. Aradia followed him with a scream, her body feeling everything his felt, her back arching, her hips still pushing, still riding him through his orgasm.

"Cole", she whispered into his ear, using his first name for the first time ever, as she hugged herself against his back, her cock still inside him. "You are mine", she said as her fangs gently caressed his sensitive and exposed neck, before she so gently bit and drew, drinking him in, this most sensuous bond now hers as well.

*(Aradia is the only one who uses her first name as a clan name)
 
As she fucked him, Bryant became more and more aware of the connection between them. Her power matching his. Her love matching his, her desire, and her need for this to happen as much for her as for him.

As she spoke Bryant held the headboard, always watching her, watching her beauty, her sluttiness, and her undeniable presence of being. His ass was swallowing her gift and almost begging for more. His thoughts of Claire now burned away, he now thought only of his Queen, his mate and how she would be the only person to ever pleasure him this way. Grunting as she grabbed his hips and began to really fuck him. When she grabbed his cock and stroked it a lot of pre cum dribbled out, he was so close. The look on her face coupled with the outfit and the fact that this had been 500 years in the making made it so his climax was a ticking time bomb!

"Come in my hand, sweetheart, come all over my cock and take me with you" she said, the words were barely out of her sexy mouth when she gave another thrust, his prostate already to push him off the cliff he was standing on.

"Ughhhh... Fuck... Ohhh my Queen!" Bryant spluttered as he came harder then he thought possible. His jets of cum firing out of him all over her hand and the bed. His ass still accepting her scepter his hips moving back on her, his hand needing to touch her skin. he reached back and ran a gentle finger along her naked hip just below the harness belt. Aradia leaned down and bit into his flesh. Another stream of cum shot out of him. "Yes my beautiful Queen taste me." He whispered as she drank from him.

He wondered if she got power from his blood. Krahn when he turned him, told him that along with the gift of immortality he was imbuing him with the power of combat, the power of unmatched physical strength. Even he Krahn the Vampire king would never match Bryant's strength in battle. He had never gained anything from his feeders. A memory here or there but they were disjointed and made no sense. Or he was be tired, or feeling more alive, but never any real power. Would his blood now in it's heightened state give her more power. He didn't know nor did he really care all that much. He just wanted to keep feeling her.

He wondered what else she had in mind for the mating. Though he knew what ever it was he was ready for it.

KC
 
Oh Bryant, her sweet Bryant. His surrender coupled with the intensity of his passion was the most intoxicating drug to her wide open senses. She would want to take him like this again and again, feeling him offer everything he was to her with a totality and vulnerability, which was the true essence of his exceptional strength.

When she tasted him, her body almost orgasmed again, the fiery power of his blood burning through her, similar in intensity to the blood of the original king she had tasted during her coronation today. She drank gently but deeply, only her love for him and her self control preventing her from draining him of every last delicious, invigorating drop. Aradia felt as though she could move mountains now, crush the world in her hands. Was this how it felt for him?

"I claim you as my mate", she declared after she had tasted him, gently pulling the scepter out of him, her lips meeting his in a deep kiss, allowing him to taste the fiery essence of his own blood on her soft mouth. She stood, dropping the harness and cleansing the phallus, putting these items away to maintain her beloved's secret from privy eyes.

She had claimed him so completely. Now it was his turn to claim her as his mate.
Aradia stripped any remaining clothes and knelt naked in the middle of the room, her posture graceful, her hands on her wide open thighs, fully and irresistably displayed.

Bryant's eyes met hers, now a soft shade of golden honey. "Everything I am is yours to command, my king", she said softly. "If you so desire, it is your turn to demand and claim your mate. In a relationship both partners serve, both lead, in a perfect dance. Now is my turn to serve and follow. In perfect love and perfect trust, I surrender myself to you this night to do as you will, Master", Aradia said in the gentlest voice.
 
After she drank Bryant felt light headed, not just because she drank deeply but because she had called him Cole. No one in over 500 years had uttered that name. Krahn did once and after referred to him as Bryant, then Lord Bryant. Bryant wasn't sure how many people even knew the name Cole. Then he thought "Of course she knows, she knows everything about him!"

She pulled out and again he came a little, she dutifully cleaned the toy, the toy that was their personal connection to a deeper connection, one that would never be duplicated by any other lover. It took him a moment to right himself, the loss of blood and the loss of so much cum. He stood and walked around getting the body working again. When she offered her self to him his mind flashed to the usual things.

Angry, violent, hair pulling, rough almost non consensual sex. Then as he looked her over and thought of all she truly was to him now his mind fractured, his thought of roughly taking her switched to powerful love making. He walked up to her and knelt by her. His hand caressed her sex, wet and eager. He brought the cum covered fingers up to her lips and traced the tip of it over her blood stained lips. Then drew his fingers over his tongue. Tasting her excitement. "Will you bend to my will?" He asked, she nodded her beautiful body shivering with want. "I want to feel your mouth on my body! I want you to bring me to the brink with your mouth! Only your mouth, nothing more your hands are to be used to support you only." He said and stood up. Bryant put his hands behind his head as if he were lying down. His naked body a sculpture for her to explore with her mouth only. "Start at my ankles my sweet. Bathe me with your tongue! Make love to me with your mouth, fuck me with your mouth. You may also use that beautiful mind to cast me into a place of pleasure!" Bryant said. He was now starting to enjoy her ability to project images into another mind. His own was thinking of her with other men again. All the time he had spent watching Claire had turned him into an incurable voyeur, not that he wanted to be cured. "I also want to see you with more men, when of course you are ready to fulfill that wish. Perhaps my aid Bristol or someone of your choosing." As he asked his cock gave a jump.

It was hard to believe that just two days ago he wanted her dead and now he would lay down his life with out thought or delay to save her, he would make the world burn to put a smile on her face. He was in short madly in love with her.

KC
 
Aradia stayed in her kneeling position, her eyes lowered as Bryant approached her. She could feel the flicker of the images of rough posession that were second nature to him, but then she felt the wave of tenderness and care. She was so much more to him now and thus with her, he longed for a different, a deeper experience, lovemaking.

He knelt before her, his strong hands finding her wet and ready sex, toying with her as he asked if she would bend her will to him.

"Yes, Mylord", she answered in a husky voice. He commanded her to pleasure him with nothing but her tongue and her mind. Aradia loved using her deeply sensitive hands but complied immediately, her full red lips pressing adoring kisses onto Bryant's ankles, running the softness of her moist parted lips along the inside of his leg and thigh, letting her sweet tongue flicker teasingly along the fiery trail her mouth was leaving on his skin. Throughout her exploration of his entire body with her tongue, she was feeding him pleasure, every nerve ending alert and alive with a myriad of sensation. She was literally making his entire body sing with her power, vibrate with the most sublime pleasure imaginable. It was as though the most exquisite tastes, scents, sensations, sounds and images were wrapped together into one amazing parcel of pleasure, filling every cell of his being with delight.

Aradia's mouth acted as the channel and by the time she had caressed every part of him except for his manhood, he was already shaking with arousal. Her lips touched every part of him, before finally trailing down from his neck all the way to his twitching hardness that had been needily calling out to her. Her flat tongue with the most exquisite slowness ran along his length just like a human would like a cone of flavored ice. Her bloodred lips parted, taking the head of his cock into her hot, sweet mouth, suckling as on the most delicious and juicy treat. She was giving herself over to the moment, nothing but his cock existing, nothing but the need to please him relevant.

His sounds encouraged her slow and sensuous, almost torterous exploration. Aradia was masterful in layering different sensations and driving the body beyond its normal capacity to feel and process sensation. Bryants hips bucked, his hands resting on her head, clearly trying to resist grabbing her and getting himself to release with the her throat. Instead he breathed, holding back to allow her to continue this journey, which only held one destination.

Aradia took more of him into her mouth, adding more suction as her tongue continued teasing the sensitive underside of his member, running over the tip in a swirl, arousing his lust, her skill rewarded with copious amounts of precum. She then took him into her throat, swallowing when his whole length was inside her, using her strong muscles to massage him in the most delicious way. Her tongue continued its teasing dance, whilst her throat opened up fully to accomodate Bryant's substantial size. His sounds were becoming more urgent, the rhythm of his hips more demanding, as his willpower was quickly exhausted by the skill of her body.

When he couldnt stand another second of increasing sensation, Bryant grabbed her head and began thrusting vigorously. Aradia took him in stride, increasing her sucking and moving her head up and down his length with greater speed.

Bryant was so close. If he wanted to cum in her mouth all he had to do was stay there for another few seconds...
 
She had been masterful in her oral skill, his body felt every tingle, every sensation everything. She had worked his cock last. Aradia had worked it more completely then he thought possible and as he thrust it down her throat and she took it all, he grunted, holding back the evil urges that always crept up into his brain when he was in a position of dominance. He held her head as he fucked her but refrained from pulling her hair or calling her names which was what he did most times in this situation. He felt his climax coming she knew he was close and soon, it was there. Holding her head still and no longer fucking her mouth he just let her tongue massage the underside of the shaft, while jets of warm cum were filling her mouth. Though nothing near as much as before when she had taken him. There was still a fair bit.

He pulled out and knelt down by with her. I looked her right in the eye, "I take you Aradia as my mate, now and forever!" I leaned in and bit into her flesh, I drank deeply. My senses heightened, I could almost see time move around me! I didn't ever have this happen before, he had never drank and felt any change in his body. He backed off her and looked at his Queen as she righted herself, even in this compromising position she was still regal and still A Queen. He stepped back and fell into a chair his cock flaccid and his energy sapped from him. He smiled at her wiping the blood from his mouth.

"You know my name my dear, can I know yours?" He asked with a weak smile. He felt his shoulder where she fed. The holes sealed and two small scars formed. He looked at hers, the blood, her blood he could almost see into her mind see parts of her. Parts he couldn't sense before. Glimpses of her past. Things he knew no person knew, say maybe Krahn but Krahn was gone and she was here. He went to her and picked her up off the floor, he pulled her into a tight embrace. "Let me help you?" he said to her softly.

Flashes of a man standing over her. "What does a good little whore do? They swallow it all now open up!" Bryant blinked was this how it was for her. This was a curse not a gift he thought. "That's it slut keep your cheeks spread! We wouldn't want you to hurt now would we!" Again he shook his head, Holding her tight to him. He knew something was up, had he not fed, not completed the ceremony, he would never have know that she was... flawed. He wanted to help her with it, what ever it might be!

KC
 
Last edited:
Bryant's effect on her was so strange and powerful. Aradia had pleasured many men in her time, both as a Vampire and as a whore, too many to keep count of over the millenia. And yet, never had she given herself, her soul, body, mind and entire being to this most intimate act of service. He was holding her being in the palm of his hand, his strength able to crush her with one wrong move.

Aradia hadn't felt this vulnerable in aeons. Against her will, her mind cast back in time to the moment her fate had been altered. She had worked with her mother in the mansion of an older master, who had always been good to them. Master Laurent had almost been like a second father after her own father had died in a war. They were living in a small chamber under the roof of his house, a place of warmth and relative safety for the small family. The luxury of a stove, even if wood was only infrequently provided and water nearby in exchange for their work in the upkeep of the mansion had filled Aradia, then known as Isabelle, and her mother with happiness and purpose.

All this had changed the day that Master Laurent had seen her bathing in the lake. Like a mermaid, innocent and full of joyous play, Isabelle had splashed through the crystal-clear waters. Master Laurent had not shown himself to her that day, but he had stayed to watch her perfect womanly form glide through the waters, the corrupting fire of passion irrevocably lit in his loins. Her innocence called to a dark, long hidden place within him that wanted to corrupt the innocence he saw and make the angel fall. He needed to posess her, to destroy her. On the eve of her 18th birthday the Master had called her to his office, where he had taken her roughly, against her will and despite her pleading and tears. He had claimed all of her, every part, uncaring of the pain he had caused the sweet virgin. Before she left, he had told her that serving him willingly would now be a part of her duties if she wanted herself and her mother to stay safe and comfortable. She was never to say a word to anyone.

Over the next two years, he had made her do and learn to accept the most depraved acts of carnal sin without hesitation and frequently with pleasure. He had made her into an insatiable temptress, a mere shell that would be whatever he needed her to be in the moment, her whole purpose to please his manhood in more and more disturbing ways. He had loved to see her cry, plead and break, had enjoyed the pain he caused, the shock in her eyes when he had asked her to do something unspeakeable. She had learnt to bear it all, withdrawing deep into her own center, her real self never engaging with anyone.

In these years she learnt that through meeting the desires of another, she could have some semblance of choice and control of her fate. No other options open to her, she embraced this sole source of power between her legs. When she had learnt everything he could want, she left him. He had cried on the day that she had left after she had been everything he had ever wanted a woman to be. This was her revenge, leaving him with nothing but his memories.

Isabelle went to the local brothel, no pride left. Yes, she would still be a whore, but at least now she had some freedom. She would earn the coin she needed to take care of her mother and she would never be this powerless ever again.

She had taken pride inher work, shapeshifted from innocent into vixen and back to meet the deepest needs and darkest desires of her suitors. Her reputation ahd spread throughout France, no visit to Paris complete for the nobility of the age without a stay between Isabelle's sweet legs.

It was there that Renard had found her. He was the most perceptive man she had ever met, he was a worthy teacher. Renard could feel the deep fear and emptiness within his pupil, resonating with his own feelings after many years alone in immortality. He had turned her and taught her everything she knew, turning her mind and her womanly treasures into the most powerful weapon in the kingdom.

On the day he had given her immortality Renard had asked her to change her name to embrace her new powers and leave the victim, the whore behind. She had chosen the name of the queen of witches, Aradia having a beautiful ring of danger and power. She would become a magician, a witch of the senses, never to be abused again. And so the name had held, she the only Vampire without a family name, her own woman through and through.

And now here she was on her knees in Bryant's strong arms. He had just fed from her, the very act so intimate, her surrender and helplessess so total as the pleasure of his passionate but gentle draw ravished her body. Her head was spinning. He looked at her, his gaze changed, as if he was seeing right into her soul, seeing every dark stain, every fear, every weakness exposed. NO! Please no! He already had so much power over her, if he knew, if he could see the woman behind the queen she would truly be lost, at his mercy, his plaything, his whore yet again.

And yet his touch and gaze was exquisitely gentle. "Let me help you", he had whispered whilst drawing her to his muscular body, holding her together as her world was falling apart.

"My name was Isabelle", Aradia whispered, softening the control, so all the images she had seen could break through. She was too tired, too tired to hold back any more. Yes, he could destroy her, he might leave her and yet here she was, a tear running down her face as her lips parted to allow his fiery kiss to push the dark thoughts away.

"Please make love to me", she asked, her voice soft and vulnerable, her amber eyes full of the need to be seen and cherished, maybe for the first time in her life, for who she truly was.
 
Bryant hated seeing into the mind this way! He had liked the thought of her knowing what little perverted things he wanted and she did them. But this was pain, and suffering. It was clear to him that the empathy she felt was a power that could not transfer. The sight of mind also seemed fleeting. He thought that if they continued to feed off each other the powers would grow, but he wanted nothing to do with her power anymore.

She was a whore like Claire, and she was a victim like himself. But she never got revenge, never made the guilty pay. This made him feel that she was a bit weak! Possibly to weak to lead, then again that was why he was there. He was her shield and sword, her brains and his brawn! That was the team.

She said her real name, this made him smile she gave it willingly, and like him it was a name that connected her to a time she would rather forget. That level of trust he knew was not given easily! Though she gave the name he would not use it but keep it like a treasured gift with in his heart forever.

She grew strong from the ordeal. learned to master the art of touch and pleasure. She used it to her advantage and worked to her advantage and not let it be a disadvantage!

Where he buried the ordeal, whilst secretly wanting it to happen again and again. Getting fucked like a whore, that was what made him whole. What the fuck did that say about him. She would never be a whore again. Not while he was her mate.


"Please make love to me" she said, it was not a command, not an order. He was spent yet with her he could be ready in the blink of her alluring eye.

"Of course!" He picked her up as easily as one would a doll, he placed her on the large bed. With gentle hands he parted her legs and with all the love and tenderness he could muster he entered her. Kissing her as he picked up the pace and power of his thrusts. He saw her in a new light, he didn't want to but the visions he saw changed him. She was still his Queen, still his love and would be forever. But she was also flawed and she had known carnal acts so lewd that most wouldn't even speak of them for fear of imprisonment. He hated how these thoughts turned him on. Hates how the carnal acts so many Vampires took pleasure could still be viewed with such negativity. These thoughts made him love her all the more, made him appreciate who she was all the more. His strong hand caressed her soft cheek, he traced a finger along her tear, down her side and found her soft, full breast. Bryant cupped it in his hand and leaning down flicked a wet tongue on over it.

As they made love he forced himself to think about the two of them making love under the stars in the middle of a large field. The field held great importance to Bryant it had been the place he first saw her. Krahn had called a meeting there and all the Clan leaders had come. She had stood off to the the kings right side, she looked haughty, yet so beautiful. He was still a fairly young leader and had yet to make a real name for himself, his heart he remembered skipped a beat when he gazed upon her.

Bryant kissed her again and pulled sideways so he was beneath her his hands hold her large beasts as she rode up and down, looking up into her stunning face. "I love you Aradia, I will die for you my queen, pleasure you with all I am, and destroy all who oppose you!" These were words he had already said but they were true and they in him mind to make her feel safe in such a vulnerable time. With his hand behind her neck he pulled her close and kissed her passionately as his cock's pace quickened.

KC
 
Last edited:
She could feel the flickers of doubt, judgement and overwhelming arousal at her story. A part within Bryant loved sexual depravity, needed it to feel whole. Being with him would mean that Aradia would need to step back into some dark places, places she thought she could have left behind forever. And yet, the way he held her so tenderly, the way he looked at her so lovingly made her realise that she would go there again. She, who had sworn to never be at the mercy of a man again, fiery proud queen who ruled the whole realm of Vampires, she would be his whore if that was what he needed.

In this moment, where he gave her what she needed, gave her this bond, the connection, the true intimacy of a caring lover, a wall inside of her crumbled down. They had completed the mating ceremony and now, his wonderful cock caressing her wet depths in passionate lovemaking, he was holding her like she had never allowed herself to be held before. Her heart opened and the tears flowed freely, releasing so much stored pain and suffering from years of coupling by necessity without care or tenderness. Her soft arms clung to him, holding him so close, unwilling to let him go as she sobbed, her body shaking as she released these remnants of her past. Bryant's strong body and his large manhood were everything holding her world together in this moment of surrender.

Her lips found his in an achingly sweet kiss, drinking in his strength, his virility, his certainty, his essence. Back to him flowed her delicate softness, her love for beauty, pleasure, her creative, artistic, colorful, feeling being, like a ray of sunshine in a cold world of winter, warming the frozen soul. She was life, joy, everything that was beautiful, everything that made life worth living. And she was his. She would be what he needed her to be, as his queen, as his lover, his mate, his whore...

His gentle lovemaking continued through her sobs and tears, urging her on towards the sweetest and most delicate release she had ever known. Her body shuddered with the delight, every cell of her newly cleansed being alive with sensation and possibility.
Aradia had always been beautiful, but now, after these burdens were lifted from her, she made her old self look less than plain. It was as though the sun herself had appeared, gracing the immortals with her presence and her blessings.

All of this beauty and the amber eyes filled with love were on Bryant as she whispered: "I thank you my king. Thank you for meeting me where my soul thrives. As your mate, I will return the favor. Whilst I cannot be the whore in public that you love to see me as, there are ways how this could be arranged. I will arrange a ball of the dark senses to celebrate my coronation and your regency, a ball which will be masked after midnight. Only you will know who I am and I believe you will very much enjoy the show I plan to put on for you."
 
Though he viewed crying as weak, seeing when he wept he was at his weakest state. But he knew these tears and cry's were needed, she like him had to free the demons with in. Bryant with his pervece need of a sexual favor, Aradia with letting another know of her past, helping her carry the burden, a mantle he took with pride. Never would she face a challenge all alone.

When she came he felt the flood of heat, not like it had been when they fucked with anger and lust, but tender and loving. A gift he was sure she had not shared with another for a millennia. He pushed into her accepting her climax, his own meeting her deep within her.

She spoke soft, thanked him when he felt he deserved none. She offered a fancy dress party and a surprise. This pleased him and he couldn't keep his excitment hidden. "I can't wait my love. Are we to continue our lie to the others?" He felt dumb to ask but this decision was best left to Aradia.

After he said he needed to meet with his new aid and he would come if she needed him, or see her after midnight for the party.


He dressed and walked out. Though he could now say he was happy he still had a small mission to complete, justice for Camden. He walked through the castle he had hoped that her gift would carry traces with in him for awhile longer, long enough to solve a mystery he walked to Emmerson's room.

"Emmerson! A word please!" He said. The door was opened by a young maiden and there in the room were four naked Vampires, Bryant knew them all, and hated them all. Emmerson was on his bed a couple in the throws of very violent sex next to him.

"What do I owe the pleasure of Lord Bryant this early morning?" He said in a drawl, board voice.

Bryant looked deep within his mind... Nothing, not a thing! He would now have to go straight at him. "Camden? What do you know?" He asked, his fists were like anvils his gaze not wavering.

"Camden? Not a fucking thing! She's your plaything isn't she?" Emmerson said turning to the couple next to him. he fed the woman a grape.

"Do not play coy with me this night Emmerson. It would not do well for you!" Bryant said using every bit of strength to keep from attacking the lord.
"Tell me what you know?" He asked even slower. Emmerson was still trying to figure Bryant out.

"Are you deaf! I know nothing! Is it that you couldn't hear me or that you are ignoring me. Also you look like you are put out. Our queen to much for you! haha" He laughed.

"No it was rough and against her will! I'm not hear to ask you or talk to you about our queen I am here to get answers about Camden." Bryant was about to loose his temper and kill, the Vampire lord was taunting a man who was in no mood.

"Aradia please give me strength!" He thought. "If you do not start talking I will kill you, your lovers, your family and everyone you love!" Bryant said walking towards him. Emmerson was still smiling though he demeanor changed.

He stood and walked up to Bryant. "Should you attack me or my guests here and now and our Queen, your new mate will have no choice but to banish you and your army will be absorbed by the rest of the clans. So no I don't think I will talk." This bravado was a front Bryant could see it as easily as spotting an ink dot in milk! Emmerson was shivering on the inside and his mind was racing, "How do I get out of this!" he was thinking. Though he refused to let Bryant see him fall to pieces.

The two mere were now mere inches apart. Bryant was ready to unleash hell on Emmerson.

KC
 
Aradia was stretching lazily on her bed after bryant had left. She felt new and cleansed, as though many of the shadows of her past had been lifted through the remarkable power of Bryant's love.

Suddenly Valen's voice was in her head. "My queen, please be quick. Bryant has just entered Emmerson's quarters and without intervention violence is certain."

With a curse on her lips, Aradia quickly threw a dress on, cleaning her makup in record time before exiting her chambers.

"Stall them, Valen", she commanded as she walked as quickly as a queen should without losing face. Damn Bryants hot temper. How could she get him out of this mess?

She heard the raised voices in Emmersons chamber and knocked loudly, entering immediately after.

Bryant was standing close to the Vampire lord, his fists balled, his face red in anger, his eyes flashing crimson.

"Lord Emmerson, I did not realise you were busy. I was fondly recalling our latest conversation and felt a desire to discuss a few of our points in greater depth", her voice was husky as her amber eyes devoured the vampire lord. "I hadn't expected you here, regent", she continued, her voice now pure ice. "It is not him", her voice projected into his mind. "Your behavior is unbecoming of my regent. We will discuss this further in private", she added in his mind.

"If you wouldnt mind giving Lord Emmerson and myself some privacy, unless of course you would care to stay and watch how a real man conducts his business", she said out loud, her eyebrow raised, her mouth in a smirk. "Actually as I think of it that sounds like a lovely idea, Lord Bryant. I command you to sit in that corner and watch myself and Lord Emmerson together. It might inspire our coupling, mate", she sneered whilst also sending him the largest wave of love through her mind, reminding her that her words were part of the game they had to play.

Aradia walked over to Emmerson with graceful steps, seduction incarnate. Her hand reached for his face, caressing him and pulling him into a sensuous kiss. Bryant had sent all of the slaves away but one, who was now attending to his manhood whilst he watched his queens dalliance with another from the chair in the corner.

Emmerson responded, his ego bolstered by the words of his queen. He felt himself surely superior to Bryant in the bedroom, Aradia so exquisitely responsive to his touch. What a lovely way to teach Bryant a lesson or two. His hand stroked gently along Aradia's throat, tracing the line of her collarbone until he found the halters of her dress. With a languid caress he allowed the straps to fall and with it the gown hiding the bountiful beauty of his queen.

"You are so beautiful, my queen", she whispered into her ears, drawn inescapably into the abyss that was her. His kisses had more fire and need than the normally cool and controlled Vampire Lord seemed capable of. He was thawing in her capable hands, his mouth claiming hers whilst his hands caressed every part of her body.

Aradia was aroused. Bryant's presence and Emmerson's attentions had their effect on her, her thighs parting and her pussy pushing itself onto Emmerson's exploring hand, moaning gently to appreciate and encourage his attentions. Her eyes subtly sought Bryants, this exchange adding to her desire. Her hand found Emmerson's manhood, already so beautifully standing to salute her.

"It looks like you have brought me a present. I there any particular way you would like to give it to me", Aradia asked huskily, stroking his member.

"I could think of a few place where I d like to delight you with it, my queen", he answered heatedly, pulling her closer towards her.

Aradia went to all fours on the bed, facing Bryant. "Why don't you start with my pussy", he asked sweetly, "and maybe then finish in my ass whilst my regent is watching", she added seductively.

Emmerson did not have to be asked twice. His cock plunged into her hot, wet folds, claiming his beautiful queen with his enemy watching. Aradia pushed back against him, her moans and sounds of delight urging him onwards, ever forward.
 
Emmerson's refusal to man up and admit what he knew him to be guilty or was making Bryant more angry then most Vampires or creatures should, he knew better then most lords what happened when Bryant lost his temper.

When Aradia walked in Bryant's mood altered her presence had the calming effect on him. She acted swiftly and with purpose. Unlike Emmerson she seemed to know how close the hand was to violence.

"It is not him", her voice projected into his mind. "Your behavior is unbecoming of my regent. We will discuss this further in private" When he heard it his mind raced. It had to be him! There was no other option that made any sense to him. Emmerson was the strongest physically under Bryant. He could bully Clark and Booth all he wanted and probably thought he could bully Aradia also. With Bryant gone and had he killed Aradia, the path to the throne was locked for him. Only Emmerson stood to really win with Bryant and Aradia gone. Clark would just fall in line because that was what he did. And Booth! It was laughable to think booth would do anything with out knowing the exact outcome. It simply must be Emmerson. His mind denied her suggestion that Emmerson was innocent.

"But it is him It must be!" He thought loudly. She dismissed him then forced him to watch. Watch her clean up his mess. This was punishment. Then again he was who he was, so it wasn't just punishment. They would both probably get something out of it. Though with it being Emmerson he doubted he would get off as glorious as he could from such a wild scene.

He took his seat and stared daggers at Emmerson. His smug expression his ego being stroked by a goddess. He didn't deserve her, this or even to continue life. The young slave dropped to her knee and freed his manhood.

"Oh my!" She said before putting all she could into her mouth and sucking longingly on it. She had not the expertise, nor the touch or finesse that Aradia had. Bryant watched as Aradia toyed with Emmerson, making him hot and making Bryant a little jealous. When she offered her pussy Bryant's cock jumped, when she offered her ass. Bryant's temper flared and he grabbed the maidens hair and started to fuck her mouth, thinking this would ease the jealousy and the anger that Emmerson would claim that which he or no other man should. That act he believed was his and his alone.

As their eyes locked Bryant felt a wave of love from her. He knew that he' Bryant had fucked up and it was her Aradia who was suffering while cleaning up his mess. He was sure she would like the sex, as any sexual being would, but Emmerson would probably have been waiting a long, long time to even touch her perfect ass, never mind fucking it. This had Bryant feel sicked by his actions. He knew she had a plan and that had he stuck to it he would have his justice and she would have her loving mate!

KC
 
Aradia could feel Bryant's fierce resistance to her thoughts around Emmerson's innocence. For one moment she even feared he might try to brush her aside to go for Emmerson anyways. If she hadn't claimed Bryant's ass as his mistress earlier, she didnt think her authority would have been enough. With the memory of her cock, buried deeply in his ass however, Bryant was more willing to obey, as his oath obliged him to.

He would need to learn to control this temper of his. She would need to punish him for his rashness, for not consulting her about this. Fucking Emmerson in front of him would be a mixed bag. He might get off on seeing her get fucked by another, but the humilation of watching his weaker enemy claim his beloved's pussy and ass in front of his eyes would likely be agony.

Aradia could feel a wave of posessiveness and a small stab of jealousy from Bryant. She found it surprisingly pleasing that her mate cared for her in this way, sweet that he felt protective of her ass.

Emmerson's cock, plunging into her wetness felt good. The sensation was mild compared to what Bryant felt like, but Emmerson used a hand to stimulate her clit, whilst he rode her, choosing an angle which ensured his cock hit her g spot with every stroke. Aradia pushed back against him, taking him as deep as she could, whilst her eyes were locked to Bryants. There she saw lust and rage battling, his hand on the slaves head, fucking her mouth roughly. The image turned her own and she let her own lust and arousal flow towards her mate.

"Yes, oh, yes, mylord. I love the way you ride me. Please, give me more", aradia pleaded, Emmerson only too happy to comply. He soon pushed her over the edge to a powerful climax, fuelled by Bryant's dark eyes, so full of desire for her.

"Are you sure you would like for me to take you there", emmerson groaned, his finger resting gently against her rosebud.

"Yes, please, fuck my ass. I need to feel you inside me", she responded passionately. This would take Emmerson's mind off of this and likely save Bryant's butt. Good, she just had to devise an innovative punishment for his use later.
 
Bryant couldn't look away from the scene in front of him. There his beloved Queen on all fours enjoying the pleasures that she had every right to, But it was the fact that it was probably the man he hated most in the world giving her such pleasure that was painful to watch. Bryant wasn't content with the slaves mouth any longer. He pulled her off him and spun her roughly around so she too was facing the Queen and a lord in the throws of passion.

Bryant slapped her ass hard for her taking to long to get into position. He backed her onto his cock and puled her till he was as deep as he could go. Holding her hips he didn't let her move. He knew watching the couple on the bed. His love fuck another would make him climax. This he was sure of. He pulled her hair hard like he was pulling on reins. She let out a cry of joyful pain. His eyes never leaving hers. His heart pounding for her. His body aching for her.

When Aradia came Bryant let out a incoherent weep. "That asshole just made her cum!" He thought though any other man and he would be estatic about it. He hated that his own climax was now closer from the cries of joy from Aradia.


"Are you sure you would like for me to take you there", emmerson groaned, his finger resting gently against her rosebud.

"Yes, please, fuck my ass. I need to feel you inside me"


Bryant came, he filled the slave with his climax. His heart breaking, he hated himself it. Just the fact that she requested anal sex, made him cum. The slave cried out as she climaxed. She tried to get off him but he held her on him.

"Don't move deary!" Bryant said, he was not happy and this was not how he invisioned this night going. He hated himself and he hated Emmerson, he even hated Aradia for allowing him such pleasure that he would be under some kind of spell with her. He was angry that he forced her hand. And that she was freely giving up a part of her body that he was so arrogant to think was only his to claim. And it might have been had he not been so brash. He slapped the girls ass. "You may start to ride me! But say nothing! Your voice is nails on a chalk board." He hissed at her. She started to move and rode him hard. She seemed to know that she was to match his mood which was rough and angry.

"I know I fucked up and I'm... So sorry my love, please forgive me!" As he watched the scene unfold he knew that she had told him the truth, she loved him to much to fuck the man guilty of killing Camden right in front of him. It was a wreaking ball. He kept the image of hatred towards the two lovers but his mind was spinning. How could one man mess up so badly in such a short period of time. He knew his true punishment would be far more brutal and love filled then this ever could be!

KC
 
Emmerson could not believe how incredible it felt to ride his queen's ass. Her pussy had been amazing and had he not orgasmed at least a couple of time already with his slaves this night, he would not have lasted long. This way however, he could enjoy the mesmerising sensations her body offered to him. Bryant's face was priceless, emmerson's victoria complete.

When his own orgasm came, jets and jets of his seed bursting forth into his queen's deep, dark cave, he felt more alive and more pleasure than he ever believed possible. Yes, maybe Bryant was the official regent, but he, Emmerson, would be the queen's mate in truth. She would need protection from Bryant and whilst he could not stand openly against him he could use his influence on Clarke and Booth to unite their forces for Aradia, should she ever need them.

"My queen", he moaned with his final thrust, then just staying inside her, his hands caressing her beautiful body.

***

Aradia found her climax easy, fuelled by the lust, pleasure and immense sensation of the two vampire lords and her own body. She could see and feel how this tore on Bryant and a part of her regretted this deeply, however she knew, had she not intervened, Bryant would have likely struck and possibly killed the other Vampire Lord, a crime on this holy ground, punisheable by death and loss of all lands.
She could only hope that this pain might help him to control his temper better.

After they had all come together, Aradia pulled off Emmerson with a purr. She turned around, offering him a sweet, languid kiss, drawing the Vampire lord deeper into her net.

"Thank you, Lord Emmerson, I very much enjoyed our coversation", she said huskily. Turning to Bryant, her voice cooled considerably, her amber eyes holding his blue ones. "And I hope you have learned something from this, regent", she added.

"Go to my chamber Bryant, strip naked and wait for me on your knees", Aradia commanded mentally. "Your true punishment is only just beginning. I will teach you control of this temper of yours, that I promise you".
 
Back
Top