Jungle Mystery (Closed)

She was enjoying this so very much and as he deepened the kiss a little more she purred more. Snuggling against him her arms moved to circle his neck and shoulders. Her slender form snuggling against his as she purred and pressed into the kiss a little more herself
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

As she deepened the kiss, he slowly slid his tongue into her mouth, slowly to allow her to grow accustomed to it, even follow his lead if she wanted to.
 
She again tried to mimic what he did her tongue dancing with his. Her body curled against his. Her arms wrapped around him. She felt at peace with this but something else stirring deep dow
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He continued the kiss, their tongues slowly stroking over each other. His hand slowly stroking her back, stopping just above the curve of her buttocks, that purr just made this so hot.
 
Feeling his reaction to her purring she purred again her arms pulling him close as she pressed more into the kiss. She wanted more but she didn't know what that was.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He slowly broke the kiss and smiled gently at her,

"You are quite a natural at kissing."
 
She smiled only pressing forward again against his lips an almost growl falling from her lips as she pressed more against him.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He met her lips with his own, kissing her with more passion, he slowly laid down with her half on top of him, his hands starting to explore more of her body. Fingers slowly pushing and stroking firm flesh and toned skin. His very own passion starting to ignite as the situation started to go from teaching to mutual receiving.
 
She growled again but not so much a threatening sound as a "hungry" growl. Feeling him lay down she moved to sit a straddle of his hips never breaking the kiss. Her hips wriggled as if instinctually as she sat there kissing him hungrily.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

His hands started to undo her clothing, slowly stripping her, not rushing anything, giving her ample time to stop him if she so chose. Soon nothing but his own clothing separated their skins touching and he knew that she would follow his example soon. He stroked her naked skin, savoring the heat emanating from her.
 
She broke the kiss studying his clothing for a moment a little puzzled then opting to just open the shirt.. Pulling and tugging at his clothing till buttons and zippers and some seams gave up with they were covering.

Her head tilted again as she purred nuzzling against his chest and nipping more at him the growl soft and almost constant as she sat there.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He ran his fingers over her naked body,

"Need some help to get rid of the clothes?"

He chuckled softly
 
She smirked at his words and the enticement of his touch as his clothing began to rip and tear under her strength. The glint in her eyes as she left the shirt in ribbons then the pants and boxers as well she stared down at him.

Clothing needs help... not me.
 
Last edited:
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

"I see so, now it is your turn,"

he motioned at her clothing, not sure that even now she would want to go through with this. She might not like his attempts to remove her clothing.
 
So I help you lose yours now have to lose mine alone?

She laughed watching him.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He chuckled,

"Oh in that case."

He sat up and tugged at her clothing, it didn't take him long to figure them out and even less time to strip it from her. His eyes roamed over her naked form, she truly was a beauty, he reached for her and pulled her into his arms, kissing her with more hunger as their naked forms rested against each other.
 
She purred snuggling finding the sensation of them not having any clothing between them very acceptable and almost natural. She moved her head to nip at his chin and lips and nuzzle her cheek against his... She was moving on instinct now and liked it.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

His hands moved over her skin, gently exploring her body as he nibbled on her ear, moving down to her neck and finding his way to her collarbone, then back up her neck and jaw to give her lips a lick that she would be very familiar with.
 
Another purr falling from her lips as she wriggled more in his embrace nuzzling and kissing him. nipping along his neck and chest now as she trailed fingernails over his chest and abs. instinct all that was guiding her as she find herself wanting more of this tender affections from him and beyond that with him even though she for now barely knew what beyond was.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

His hand found and cupped one breast, slowly stroking the firm flesh, his other hand stroking very slowly over the small of her back as he caught her lips with his, using his tongue to taste her, she was like a sweet nectar, one that he could not get enough of.
 
Pressing into the kiss she purred... feeling his hands on her body and moving her hands to caress his body till the kiss broke...

Want to learn and understand more... Now

Her words nearly a growl as she pressed her breast against his hand emphasizing her words.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He ran his hand over her breast, softly kneading the flesh as a young kitten would, his fingers teasing her nipple,

"What do you not understand? What is there for me to explain to you?"
 
She purred and nuzzled against him... I have seen what siblings do but not what humans do... enjoying this want more... Now... Nipping at his lips hungrily her body moving against his more and more.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He smiled at her and lowered his head, to her breast, sucking the nipple into his mouth, his fingers keeping up their stimulation of her breast for a while and then slowly creep down her body as his tongue rubbed, licked and flicked over her nipple, his teeth nibbling gently, giving sharp nips, his teasing searching for what she liked and didn't like as his hand gently stroked her inner thighs, moving ever closer to her pussy.
 
Gasps and growls she didn't mind at all the nips neither sharp nor soft. She wriggled her form against him her hands moving to trail over him as they lay there twined within each others grasp.
 
Back
Top