Tick tock goes the clock
We laughed at fate and mourned her
Tick tock goes the clock
Even for the Doctor

Tick tock goes the clock
He cradled her and he rocked her
Tick tock goes the clock
Even for the Doctor…​

God Dammit, Shit, Son of a Bitch, Motherfucker!

bb9.gif

Watch your mouth!

OK, I'm not making a nibble on joke, I'm trying to resist that urge.

Yeah, I'm alright. That was simply the impulse reaction to some news, especially considering the time frame under which it happened. Nothing serious, carry on with your lives.

Yeah, I'm alright. That was simply the impulse reaction to some news, especially considering the time frame under which it happened. Nothing serious, carry on with your lives.

hugs some more

Well...as long as you're ok...

Hendo?

Yeah, dammit. I'm so pissed, about everything. That's what really gets under my skin, for as much as Dana wants to throw Jon Jones under the bus here, if you had a card that had some drawing power beyond the main event this wouldn't be a problem. So I'm pissed at everyone right now. The bigger issue, for me at least, is that I have to submit my weekly column today, so I wont have time to sit back and objectively think through everything. It then comes off as a bit emotional and irrational.

Thank you for the consideration Britwitch, hugs are always welcome :)

Yeah, dammit. I'm so pissed, about everything. That's what really gets under my skin, for as much as Dana wants to throw Jon Jones under the bus here, if you had a card that had some drawing power beyond the main event this wouldn't be a problem. So I'm pissed at everyone right now. The bigger issue, for me at least, is that I have to submit my weekly column today, so I wont have time to sit back and objectively think through everything. It then comes off as a bit emotional and irrational.

Anytime... :)

...and I'll just pretend I have even the slightest idea of what you're talking about here.

smiles vacantly

Something sport related...?
:eek:

Peace!

/actinglikeI'mnotridiculouslywhite

Just...
no.
no.
no.
no.

bryan_no.jpg

Sounds like a rough patch man. Sorry to hear it.

I didn't even think of it until your second post.

But that whole situation is.. insane.

I can understand why Jones would turn it down, he really has nothing to gain by beating a guy that just got handled by Anderson Silva. At the same time, it does destroy the card, and I can't really see how it would be "the worst mistake of his career," as Jackson apparently put it.

It's also surprising that Machida would basically take a fight on short notice, since he turned that very thing down before. But with all this, he's got to be Dana's favorite fighter almost now. It will be REALLY interesting to see what happens if Jones turns down moving up that fight, too.

And it really sucks for Henderson, too. It was going to be an interesting fight - one I didn't really think he had a shot in, but interesting anyway - but now, who knows if it'll ever even happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back