Of Moans, sighs, whimpers and screams

ThatOneBlindGuy

Literotica Guru
I love the sounds a woman makes. That shaky, breathy sigh the first time she's touched or touches herself, the low moan that comes from her when she surrenders to her arousal, the further moans that escalate in volume and pitch as she gets closer and closer to orgasm, the whimpers that let you know she really, really wants to cum so bad, and the final letting go as she cums. Maybe it's a scream, maybe it's an especially long moan, maybe a series of rapid breaths, then a held breath as the orgasm tears through her... And finally, one more sigh when it's all over, and she lets herself relax. Maybe even a giggle. I love it all.

I love the sounds a woman makes. That shaky, breathy sigh the first time she's touched or touches herself, the low moan that comes from her when she surrenders to her arousal, the further moans that escalate in volume and pitch as she gets closer and closer to orgasm, the whimpers that let you know she really, really wants to cum so bad, and the final letting go as she cums. Maybe it's a scream, maybe it's an especially long moan, maybe a series of rapid breaths, then a held breath as the orgasm tears through her... And finally, one more sigh when it's all over, and she lets herself relax. Maybe even a giggle. I love it all.

It's uncanny...This is me to a T...(where ever did that saying come from?...)You described my almost every response ...when I'm having ...old school , phone sex!, which by the way I like to call "Voice Fucking"...I enjoy it often... would this be something you'd be interested in...we can discuss this later...I've got to trun...I have an art class right now...think about it...check out some of my posts to get an idea of who I am...bye for now...Kellee...you even got the giggle right!. AT THE END.....wow! cool...

It's uncanny...This is me to a T...(where ever did that saying come from?...)You described my almost every response ...when I'm having ...old school , phone sex!, which by the way I like to call "Voice Fucking"...I enjoy it often... would this be something you'd be interested in...we can discuss this later...I've got to trun...I have an art class right now...think about it...check out some of my posts to get an idea of who I am...bye for now...Kellee...you even got the giggle right!. AT THE END.....wow! cool...

Why thank you. I'm glad you connected so well with that post. That's lovely!
Regarding your offer, I sent you a PM. *wink*

That was a really nice description. I enjoy the male accompaniment to that. Sounds arouse me so deeply. Unfortunately some guys are very silent. I get much more into the whole experience when I know my partner is enjoying himself. I love the auditory feedback. Even just slight changes in breathing, a moan, a gasp, incoherent whispers, heavy breathing, or even a bit of growling! Oh it drives me crazy.

Sounds

In person or on video or listening to others -- sounds of sex - turn me on a lot

Reviving this thread because, good lord, I need to hear a woman moan. I love it! Pleas, ladies, please moan for me. I want to hear it, and I want to imagine your breath in my ear or on my neck. Please?

I too enjoy the sounds of sex! It is so much better for me when hubby is vocal! I know I am! I think sometimes too much! Lol Sex without sound is not near as much fun!

I LOVE the sounds of sex. Audio Erotica is what got me into Lit! always keen to hear more

Thought I would bump this thread as I really like the way I worded things... And apparently so did at least one woman. Keep moaning!

I'm definitely not quiet during sex! It's been hard when I've been told I need to be quieter by a partner because they don't like it. Just like the women who are naturally more quiet during sex, we can't really help it! Any other ladies that feel like when they stifle the noise it hurts their orgasms? I know when I'm focusing too much on being quiet I can't just let loose and let the pleasure flow through me as I usually can.

MayAmore

Glad, very glad, to hear of your non-quiet self!

By the way, if you want to be able to receive/send private messages, you can turn that on in your User Profile. If you'd rather not, then don't!

Welcome to Lit!

So glad people are posting in this thread. It's super hot if you ask me, though not like the independently-developed video game which... Nevermind. My nerd is showing.

I created this thread a while back as a shrine to the sexy sounds I love so much. Bringin it back, Jack!

My wife has a small but very wet pussy. She moans as soon as i begin to slide in. Im not the longest but im fairly girthy. Its like clockwork that as soon as im fully inside her, her toes curl tightly and she tells me she's cumming on my cock. And boy do i feel her cum. I'd love to watch her do that on someone else!

My wife has a husky voice and the purr that comes out of her mouth when I thumb, flick, pinch, or roll her nipples between my fingers is absolutely heavenly.

What an incredibly sexy, beautiful, eloquent, and downright erotic post. As a woman, I am also extremely auditory about sexual pleasure. I love hearing a man moan from sexual pleasure. This is why I have sought out solo male masturbation videos, because they are my jam. I wish men were louder during sex.

What an incredibly sexy, beautiful, eloquent, and downright erotic post. As a woman, I am also extremely auditory about sexual pleasure. I love hearing a man moan from sexual pleasure. This is why I have sought out solo male masturbation videos, because they are my jam. I wish men were louder during sex.

Two thumbs up! I hate a quiet fuck. It's like a dead fish for us ladies.

Voice Fucking... Mind if I borrow the phrase?
At night, while hubby is asleep, my cub and I text to get off. Because he is alone he will record his requests and orgasms which I listen to with ear buds. I respond by text and we both cum.

I save his voice fucking and if I need to get off alone, I record it for him. He can hear himself in the background and me getting off.
We both love it.

Back