Wife's Diaries

Have any of you Lit husbands read your wife's diaries and discovered something new and slutty about her?

As a wife I must stop in to say if I'd find out my husband has been reading my diary I'd be so furious that heaven help him... Not because it's filled with questionable thoughts or confessions, but because diaries are private. End of story.

With that being said, I actually don't write a diary. Hubby does and it's crystal clear that I will never open it, not even for a little peek.

As a wife I must stop in to say if I'd find out my husband has been reading my diary I'd be so furious that heaven help him... Not because it's filled with questionable thoughts or confessions, but because diaries are private. End of story.

With that being said, I actually don't write a diary. Hubby does and it's crystal clear that I will never open it, not even for a little peek.

I like you :)

In fact, I am ashamed of my first read of my wife's diary and totally happy to have stopped thinking about it

I know this is such a thread killer :eek: sorry guys :p

Growing up poor with 6 siblings in a 3 bedroom home, I didn't have privacy so I never developed an interest in writing things in a diary. I always had close girlfriends as confidants.

Developing writing skills in the last 7 years, stories became my diary - a very public diary and shared with my husband. Last spring, I had a HUGE change in my sexual nature - with permission from my spouse, I had other partners. Despite the permission, I had trouble disclosing the beginning.

For 3 months, I struggled to find the right way. Procrastinating made it harder. Eventually, I went through a lot of trouble of using an alt and covering my internet history to confess in my Lit 'diary'. It was right under my husband's nose because he browses this forum but he never read the thread or suspected it was me. A Lit friend saw and suspected it was me. Finally, I shared everything with him and our relationship blossomed into the open/swinging marriage we have because of our completely open communication practices.

Diaries are important to some but the hiding kind don't work for me.

Not quite a diary -- many years ago when I was at college living together with my ex girl friend. Being a geek, I spent a lot of time with computers and built the first computer. Our relationship didn't go that well and I noticed she spent a lot of time on IRC (back then) on that computer (my computer). I turned on log and started capturing all conversations (mine included).

She was busy talking to this hot guy wanting to meet him. I was angry at first but realized that without that finding, we will be breaking up in a few months anyway. I broke up with her just a day before she was going to meet this guy. Their conversation was hot to say the least.

I hear you. I know my wife keeps diary and I have absolutely no interest in reading her diaries.

Growing up poor with 6 siblings in a 3 bedroom home, I didn't have privacy so I never developed an interest in writing things in a diary. I always had close girlfriends as confidants.

Developing writing skills in the last 7 years, stories became my diary - a very public diary and shared with my husband. Last spring, I had a HUGE change in my sexual nature - with permission from my spouse, I had other partners. Despite the permission, I had trouble disclosing the beginning.

For 3 months, I struggled to find the right way. Procrastinating made it harder. Eventually, I went through a lot of trouble of using an alt and covering my internet history to confess in my Lit 'diary'. It was right under my husband's nose because he browses this forum but he never read the thread or suspected it was me. A Lit friend saw and suspected it was me. Finally, I shared everything with him and our relationship blossomed into the open/swinging marriage we have because of our completely open communication practices.

That's very sexy and interesting. Being open about sex in that way is so natural

Love your (life) story. My new favourite author.

is logging and reading her on-line chats the same thing? She took offense, said I was Spying on her. Does this make sense? Invasion of Privacy?

We are an older couple. I just turned 70 and she is not far behind me. Recently my wife started doing a lot of writing on her computer. When I asked what all the work was for, she just said that she was playing with the idea of writing a story. She did not offer to show it to me and I did not push. However, I was curious so I logged on her computer and read it. I suppose it was like a diary even though it was written in the third person. Theoretically it was just the outline of a story but too much of it rang true for me to not believe that she was just writing down some memories. One thing was confirmed but I always knew it. She was pregnant when we got married and I always suspected it was the other boy friend which was confirmed. There were also a couple of affairs that I never suspected. I will not say anything to her. No reason too at our age. We have had a pretty good life and she is a great mother. Actually I find it rather hot that this woman who I thought was pretty reserved sexually was much more sexual that I knew.

Jennifer - My post that you quoted:

Your comment:
That's very sexy and interesting. Being open about sex in that way is so natural

I looked at your profile that invites PMs under certain rules (like mine does). I sent a PM four days ago but you haven't responded. Do you not care to respond or is there another reason?

I just PMd you, Sandra

Jennifer - My post that you quoted:

Your comment:

I looked at your profile that invites PMs under certain rules (like mine does). I sent a PM four days ago but you haven't responded. Do you not care to respond or is there another reason?

is logging and reading her on-line chats the same thing? She took offense, said I was Spying on her. Does this make sense? Invasion of Privacy?

It makes sense to me, and yes, you were spying on her.

This is a different issue, really, but never ask a question you don't want answered. That applies to snooping, too.

Back