How do you like your pussy licked ?

I love having my pussy licked it makes me squirt so much, drowning you in my juices as alternate licking and biting and rubbing my clit, slipping your fingers or a toy inside my pussy at the same time playing with my ass.. makes me cum hard, squirting over and over.....or having two guys take turns licking me, working me into a state of frenzy:kiss:

so fucking hot..

I like it licked slowly and teasingly, tongue darting around and making me squirm and thrust at you. I like it licked hard and intensly with your hands pulling me by my ass toward your mouth and driving me out of my mind while I try to actually hold off on a mind numbing O. I like it a mix of the two. Get it? I just like it licked.

LOL!!!

As for what his mouth and fingers do...I'm all for anything he's got in mind, and am happiest when taken by surprise. ;)

OHH YES.. Licking, eating, sucking whatever..I LOVE IT. I was never over confident in the size of my penis and had to find a way to stand out in High school..and this became my thing.. when your first thought is to make her cum with your mouth... things kinda have a way of working out from there. I will not say I am a professional... but I do enjoy the research, exploration and practice.

OHH YES.. Licking, eating, sucking whatever..I LOVE IT. I was never over confident in the size of my penis and had to find a way to stand out in High school..and this became my thing.. when your first thought is to make her cum with your mouth... things kinda have a way of working out from there. I will not say I am a professional... but I do enjoy the research, exploration and practice.

A partner that is eager to please will more than make up for any shortcomings be they real or perceived. At least in my book.

LOL!!!

This fits you Corbs, since you're very much an "in your face" kinda woman.

----------

And though I admire and thoroughly enjoy Corbs' description, for me, my being on top is a guarantee for noooo "O's" - even in this sense.

Nope, for me, the best position is face down...uhh..bottom UP in the air. I like the exposure, the vulnerability and the access to my favourite places.

As for what his mouth and fingers do...I'm all for anything he's got in mind, and am happiest when taken by surprise. ;)

A partner that is eager to please will more than make up for any shortcomings be they real or perceived. At least in my book.

As I have matured I have come to realize that and that "MY" not being overconfident was about me. It did serve me well as an average sized male I had fun and explored women with their needs as a higher priority.. don't get me wrong..I was a little horn dog but I always thought I was a caring lover even in my youth.

I prefer going down on women moreso than actually having sex with them. I know it's quite weird, but I'd rather have the girl be pleasured more than myself.

I want my pussy slurped, I want you using your whole mouth not just your tongue. Lick my slick slit, then peel back my petals to get a pretty view. suck on my clit and tongue my hole. i want your tongue wiggling inside me while your nose rubs against my clit. nibble my lips and rub my clit til I'm squirming. bite and lick my inner thighs and the junction where my thigh and pussy meet. lick me and and down until i squirm; take as much as you can into your mouth. Keep going until my hands are latched in your hair, unsure if I'm trying to pull you closer or pull you away. And if you think I'm pulling you away....don't you dare stop.

I prefer going down on women moreso than actually having sex with them. I know it's quite weird, but I'd rather have the girl be pleasured more than myself.

I whole heartily agree!! I can get off on many things.. and is very much a mechanical thing.. yes there are emotions but I think for most men the orgasm is mechanical. For me the most emotion I feel is when she cums.. when her needs are met.. I use to think I was in the minority and maybe we are...but I think there are a lot more of us than we think. I have a stead fast rule... She cums first.. second if she will let me continue..then we explore options.

IF SHE LOVES YOU, SHE WILL SLEEP ON THE WET SPOT. IF YOU LOVE HER..IT WILL BE BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!!

You sound just like the first girl that ever squirted on me!!!!!

I love having my pussy licked it makes me squirt so much, drowning you in my juices as alternate licking and biting and rubbing my clit, slipping your fingers or a toy inside my pussy at the same time playing with my ass.. makes me cum hard, squirting over and over.....or having two guys take turns licking me, working me into a state of frenzy:kiss:

I swear you sound like the first girl that ever squirted on me.If it is you.You hooked me for life.:kiss:I can vouch for everything she says.I doubt there are two of you the exact same way.If there are God can I get you both in same room just for a night so I can go out with a bang and a smile.:devil::rose::kiss:

First I would slowly and gently rub my hands along her smooth, sexy legs. I would gently caress her ankle, slowly work my way up her calf, over her knees and gently down her thighs. Then I would start from her knee and slowly and teasingly kiss my way down her inner thigh. Carefully moving her legs over my shoulders, I settle between her inviting thighs. I exhale lightly, my warm breath on her pussy. Then I gently lick her outer lips. If I'm in a playful mood, I'll trace the letters A through Z on her beautiful folds. The whole time, I'm lightly rubbing my hands up and down the outside of her thighs. Then with the tip of my tongue, I slowly lick between her lips. Each time I push my tongue a little deeper. Then I flick her clit with the tip of my tongue, her hips twitching ever so slightly. Then I plunge my tongue into her core, letting it explore inside of her. I move it around for a bit, them pull out and return my attentions back to her sensitive nub. I'll then gently insert a single finger inside her, feeling her clench around it. I'll then slowly curl my finger, pressing it directly on her G spot. Her ragged breathing, her soft moans, even her obscenities all encouraging me. I'll flick my tongue more rapidly and harder against her clit as I sense her nearing her climax. I keep licking her as she arches her back and cries out in pleasure. As she slowly comes down from her rapture, I'll give a couple flicks of her sensitive clit and lap up her sweet juices. I slowly kiss my way up her stomach until I can look her in the eyes. I'll kiss her deeply and tell her I love her.

*whew, that was fun to write* ;)

soft tongue, slow and steady on the clit...finger very slightly inserted and moving, but only a wee bit...(flushed)

That sounds really nice.. tender, slow, teasing, prolonging, never eneding.....

Doesn't matter how, I'd just be happy that a man is willing to in the first place.

I like the 6 inch lick....from my ass knot to my clit...over and over until I squirt.....omg I'm dripping thinking about it :eek:

sadly I find the tounge can never pressed hard enough. I've been wanting to try..but havn't had the chance, of someone sliding their fingers up and down my click between two knuckles, alternated by licking. I wish someone would suck on various areas more.. labia.. all four of them... kinda like changing the tires .. with the stick shift in the middle ! :)

Damn! You should teach classes. Seriously.

First I would slowly and gently rub my hands along her smooth, sexy legs. I would gently caress her ankle, slowly work my way up her calf, over her knees and gently down her thighs. Then I would start from her knee and slowly and teasingly kiss my way down her inner thigh. Carefully moving her legs over my shoulders, I settle between her inviting thighs. I exhale lightly, my warm breath on her pussy. Then I gently lick her outer lips. If I'm in a playful mood, I'll trace the letters A through Z on her beautiful folds. The whole time, I'm lightly rubbing my hands up and down the outside of her thig........
*whew, that was fun to write* ;)

actually the hottest for me.. using a vibe and kissing and..
Had a GF and she would lick me to start, so slowly and sweetly, then as I wanted more, she would use a vibrator ( we tried sliver bullets, eggs...), then tease my clitty, then put her thigh between my legs holding it inside of me and kiss me passionately, them kiss my neck, my ears, my breasts, my nipples as I pushed against her thigh and humped it with the vibe or eggs inside of me until I couldn't stand it , then she would slide down after a linger sensual kiss and lick my clit until I went crazy and exploded..over and over... Then it was my turn to do her..

I prefer to give but never knock back the offer of reciprocation. :D ...and yes BiMommy, slow and steady on the clit. But I do like a lil tease before contact ... hot breath on your flesh, teeth gripping your lips softly, gentle nips, gently tugging. Hands on your inner thighs, holding you wide open for me, tongue spread wide and flat, sliding up the length of you, hard pointed tip sliding down, flicking gently, peeling you open, delving inside, slowly circling the circumference of your hole. Probing, thrusting ....dipping in, tasting you. Hands running over me head, tongue teasing, flickering around the rim. Fingers holding you open, tongue sliding up the length of you. Warm, wet, taking in the musky smell of sex, dripping out of you. All the way up, stopping under the swollen bud. Finger nails digging into my scalp, hips rotating, gyrating, pushing into me, hands guiding my face to it. But I want to deny you! Sliding around, over the hood, the hard swollen shaft, down the side, under and around again.

Slow, constant, circular motion, your hips thrusting up, pulling me into you, ass raised, cheeks squeezed tight. My hand on your pelvis, thumb pulling the skin back, watching the bud unfurl, slipping out of its protective hood. A lil flick, legs shaking, and then, as you suggest .......

Sloooow constant rhythmic licking, sliding over the pointed tip. Holding you there, legs spread wide, clitty exposed, your nails digging into my scalp, legs quivering. My face soaked with your juices. Humping my face as I take you to the edge .....

Then back down again. And up, edging, teasing ......

Until I decide to take you over the edge.

Yeah, I prefer to give, BiMommy
Unbelievable throbsalot - what a description!!! There is no doubt in my mind that you would not be the only one who "throbsalot" . Amazing.....

5 o'clock Shadow

I love it when a man has just a little bit of razor stubble on his face, specifically his chin. That's when I know I will end up grinding on his face as he sucks and licks on me.

It is almost like an itch that I can't scratch. I can't get enough. I keep spreading my legs wider and wider trying to get the roughness of his chin shoved just in the right spot at the opening of my pussy.

I use my fingers to pull my lips up and apart to expose my clit for better access to suck. Right before I am about to cum I press his head down for more pressure while I grind and fuck his chin.

When I explode, my thighs tighten around his face as my body rocks to it's side. He continues to suck on me until I melt all over his face leaving my thighs quivering until I beg him to stop.

As he comes up for air and slides his cock into me, I pull him close so I can lick my juices off his face slowly and savor the taste.

That's the way I like it! ;)

I love it when a man has just a little bit of razor stubble on his face, specifically his chin. That's when I know I will end up grinding on his face as he sucks and licks on me.

It is almost like an itch that I can't scratch. I can't get enough. I keep spreading my legs wider and wider trying to get the roughness of his chin shoved just in the right spot at the opening of my pussy.

I use my fingers to pull my lips up and apart to expose my clit for better access to suck. Right before I am about to cum I press his head down for more pressure while I grind and fuck his chin.

When I explode, my thighs tighten around his face as my body rocks to it's side. He continues to suck on me until I melt all over his face leaving my thighs quivering until I beg him to stop.

As he comes up for air and slides his cock into me, I pull him close so I can lick my juices off his face slowly and savor the taste.

Wow!

*Note to self, leave on the five o' clock shadow when going down on a woman*

Excuse me while I open a window because that was hot!:heart:

i love doing it, she loves me doing it....so its win/win. I feel so close to her, so intimate and the pleasure it gives her thrills me.

If youre gonna try and climb back in, head first is the way to go!

Um....yeah. What she said. :heart:

Back