Men who love their nipples sucked

attachment.php

oh my....:eek:

come on, let's keep this thread alive...tell me about your nips...
I am just back from sports and still sweaty...and this makes my nips all slippery and sensitive...my left hand is cupping my right breast now with my thumb playing with my nip...mhhhhh:eek:

come on, let's keep this thread alive...tell me about your nips...
I am just back from sports and still sweaty...and this makes my nips all slippery and sensitive...my left hand is cupping my right breast now with my thumb playing with my nip...mhhhhh:eek:

I am more into womens boobs, when I am here, but your ones are clearly a tease...:eek:

She teases and sucks on my nipples which causes my cock to harden like a baseball bat !
This is something that never did anything for me before I discovered prostate play, but I now find it quite pleasurable and erotic !:devil:

Last edited:
She teases and sucks on my nipples which causes my cock to harden like a baseball bat !
This is something that never did anything for me before i discovered prostate play, but I now find it quite pleasurable and erotic !:devil:

mhhh...lucky you...my nips and breasts are so sensitive too...

Count Me As A YES!!

I love to have my nipples sucked, pinched, tugged on or whatever else my wife can think of. Any of these instantly makes my cock rock hard.

My normal masturbation position is to have my greased up left hand wrapped around my cock and my right hand on my right nipple pinching and pulling it. This has caused my right nipple to be noticeably longer than my left. I have been using nipple clips and my left nipple is now catching up to the right. They both now stick out about 1/2 inch and I just love having them played with!

mine are way to sensitive...if that is all that was done to me I would still be happy

My husband has sensitive nipples. I love sucking and playing with them!

My brother and dad love their nipples sucked.

My brothers are so small hard and pink, and my dads are all covered by his mainly chest hair.

It drives them wild. I suck on their nipples as I masses their taint during foreplay

My Nipples

I started this thread and wanted to comment again.
My nipples are sensitive and i can run my fingernails over them with my tee shirt on and get hard. My wife sucks my nipples while I JO and that is fantastic.

I should add that I have had my wife play with my nipples at a party. I had on a knit shirt and my nipples were hard as usual and as everyone was joking around she reached over and got one between her finger and thumb and pinched and tweaked it - and for several minutes. The conversation turned to tits and the gals all asked their husbands if they liked that - and about half of them said they wanted to. Anyway, it got me hard and every one could tell. Nothing else happened but it was a lot of fun and stimulated the conversation.

I started this thread and wanted to comment again.
My nipples are sensitive and i can run my fingernails over them with my tee shirt on and get hard. My wife sucks my nipples while I JO and that is fantastic.

I should add that I have had my wife play with my nipples at a party. I had on a knit shirt and my nipples were hard as usual and as everyone was joking around she reached over and got one between her finger and thumb and pinched and tweaked it - and for several minutes. The conversation turned to tits and the gals all asked their husbands if they liked that - and about half of them said they wanted to. Anyway, it got me hard and every one could tell. Nothing else happened but it was a lot of fun and stimulated the conversation.

I envy you. And of course I am part of those 50%.

Hi

I love my nipples being kissed, sucked and tweaked. But now that am bald, you kiss or rub the top of my head and you have my attention. Or I get at attention rather.

Last edited:
My fiancé and I recently discovered this. I'd never viewed my nipples as an erogenous area but when she ran her nails down my chest and then started to pinch and.squeeze them, my mind was.changed!

She licks, sucks, bites, pinches, scratches and kisses them every time we have sex now, it drives me crazy, and when I'm close to cumming it sends me over the edge. I absolutely love it! :heart:

My fiancé and I recently discovered this. I'd never viewed my nipples as an erogenous area but when she ran her nails down my chest and then started to pinch and.squeeze them, my mind was.changed!

She licks, sucks, bites, pinches, scratches and kisses them every time we have sex now, it drives me crazy, and when I'm close to cumming it sends me over the edge. I absolutely love it! :heart:

just reading this makes my breasts twitch and my nips tingly...:eek:

Me Too

My wife and I discovered my sensitivity a long time ago....I love it....let me clarify...my right nipple is the very sensitive one the left....not much at all. I love having the right one teased, licked sucked and bit. The closer I am to orgasm the harder and rougher I like it. It is a go to method to get me up and going again.

My wife and I discovered my sensitivity a long time ago....I love it....let me clarify...my right nipple is the very sensitive one the left....not much at all. I love having the right one teased, licked sucked and bit. The closer I am to orgasm the harder and rougher I like it. It is a go to method to get me up and going again.

for me it's both...and ever so gentle...

where are all those men?

who are like me and crave to have their breasts caressed and their nipples suckled?

Back