Walking the Line... once again

Vixxennn

Literotica Guru
Hello again friends! The allure of this place is very difficult to resist sometimes. That's not to say I've ever really have gone away... just moved into the shadows for a bit. And yet, here I am... once again.

Although, who knows how long this thread will last... a day, a year... we shall see.

I took these for a... friend... sometime in the recent past. Perhaps you guys can benefit from them as well. At least I hope so. :eek:

Last edited:
Hello again friends! The allure of this place is very difficult to resist sometimes. That's not to say I've ever really have gone away... just moved into the shadows for a bit. And yet, here I am... once again.

Although, who knows how long this thread will last... a day, a year... we shall see.

I took these for a... friend... sometime in the recent past. Perhaps you guys can benefit from them as well. At least I hope so. :eek:

Yep, I'll benefit from these! Glad to see you back.;)

Very sexy!

Welcome back!!
Something tells me this is one of your favorite positions... I know I'd enjoy stepping up to that view! :devil::kiss::rose:
attachment.php

Welcome back to the dark side!:devil:

Yep, I'll benefit from these! Glad to see you back.;)

Glad to be back... for now. Your pictures are quite the benefit for me as well ;)

Very sexy!

Thank you!

OMFG...So glad to see your gorgeous presence back here!!! :rose: :kiss:

Why thank you!

Welcome back!!
Something tells me this is one of your favorite positions... I know I'd enjoy stepping up to that view! :devil::kiss::rose:

I have to say, I do quite enjoy that position... very much, indeed.

Welcome back to the dark side!:devil:

Feels good to be back!

Good to see you, Vixen! I remember you from back when we were in the single-digit 2000s. You've just gotten lovelier. :)

Thanks for sharing again.

I have to say, I do quite enjoy that position... very much, indeed.

It looks like you'd been in that position before. Love to reach down and get a handful of hair to help you up higher in that position. Of course a spank or two is usually delivered too. :devil::kiss::rose:

Lucky us!! ;)

Lucky Lucky friend.... Wanna be friends?!

With you? Definitely! :D

Good to see you, Vixen! I remember you from back when we were in the single-digit 2000s. You've just gotten lovelier. :)

Thanks for sharing again.

Oh goodness, I think that means I've been here too long! :eek: And thank you very much!

It looks like you'd been in that position before. Love to reach down and get a handful of hair to help you up higher in that position. Of course a spank or two is usually delivered too. :devil::kiss:

Good thing I like it rough...

This makes me happy!

:heart:

Hey you! :cattail:

Oh you. :)

Lucky us!! ;)

Not sure about that.... but thank you!

Oh goodness, I think that means I've been here too long! :eek: And thank you very much!

Honey, we've all been here too long. The difference between us is I've gotten older and chunkier since I joined in 2001 - whereas you have gotten yummier. :)

Glad to see you back! I was thinking about your thread earlier, what a coincidence. I am definitely benefiting from your pics right now, thanks for sharing.

Back