What's the deal with these shemales?

I would like to add my $0.02 to this discussion of which I really didn't see my point of view brought out.

I am very attracted to transgendered women. However, my attraction to a lady is not what is or is not what is between her legs or on her chest. My attraction is what is contained between the ears.

I have found transgendered women work hard and strive to be as feminine and womanly as possible. It is that ultra-femininity that attracts me. I believe with what is between the legs is a reminder, so they strive harder than most genetic females to be a feminine woman.

Genetic females tend to forget their femininity. They strive to compete in a 'man's world', and prove they can be and do as much as any man. Whereas a transgendered woman is the exact opposite....they strive to prove how feminine they can be.

A transgendered woman knows what a man likes and is willing to give it. That is my total attraction to a transgendered woman.

I would like to add my $0.02 to this discussion of which I really didn't see my point of view brought out.

I am very attracted to transgendered women. However, my attraction to a lady is not what is or is not what is between her legs or on her chest. My attraction is what is contained between the ears.

I have found transgendered women work hard and strive to be as feminine and womanly as possible. It is that ultra-femininity that attracts me. I believe with what is between the legs is a reminder, so they strive harder than most genetic females to be a feminine woman.

Genetic females tend to forget their femininity. They strive to compete in a 'man's world', and prove they can be and do as much as any man. Whereas a transgendered woman is the exact opposite....they strive to prove how feminine they can be.

A transgendered woman knows what a man likes and is willing to give it. That is my total attraction to a transgendered woman.

So genetic women are manly now? And fake women are real women now? Look, there is much more to being a woman than wearing makeup,heels, ans saying "I love cooking,cleaning, and waiting on my hands, and feet for my big strong man to come home, and fuck the living hell out of me." Of course a shemale knows what a man wants and it's because they use to be MEN.And ironically they still think like one,even though some them don't know it.

Me being a woman have no idea what a man wants.I have no idea how a man thinks,so therefore I can see why a man would prefer a shemale over a genetic woman. They are on the same page in life.

And yes women had forgotten their femininity, and it's because men made it that way. We constantly trying to prove ourselves in this male dominated world, and we can't do that in five inch, make up, batting our eyes all the time. They will fucking laugh at us, and not take us seriously.

While I grew up attracted to women and still am for that matter, being a transvestite and a once straight male, my first sexual experience happened with a man. While I loved that, I also loved women and with the increasing population of beautiful shemales, it's a perfect match for me. I get to suck cock like a women and admire the beauty of a woman like a man. I never have been a fan of eating pussy, I guess because I've sucked so many cocks and find the reward much more satisfying when a cock explodes in my mouth. To me, shemale's are the ultimate sex.

Wait a minute, you are a transvestite that's attracted to women?

Wait a minute, you've never heard of that?

No.maybe he was talking transgendered women, and not natural born women? I don't know.I never heard of a shemale, or Transvestite being into women.I thought they went after men, and people like them.

Learn something new everyday I guess.

Just because a man craves steak, does not mean he wants the whole cow.

If you really think about it,he does. Can't change DNA,that's a man baby.But it's always nice to play pretend once in a while. Whatever floats your boat,honey.

You're talking about woman-looking people who sell sex to men. You want an ultra-feminine cis woman? She'll be walking the street. The rest of us have other jobs. And because it's been such a man's world for so long, we jettison our feminine trappings in order to do our jobs. Otherwise, we look like we're selling sex.

Trans gendered women suddenly find out that they, too, have to work for a living, and that they, too, have to prove they are as good as men. And what a shock that turns out to be, for many trans women!

Sure I love natural born women, love women with cocks too! As a tranny, I love to suck cock-man, shemale or even women with stapon's. I just find shemales have all the qualities that turn me on. Why limit pleasure?

No.maybe he was talking transgendered women, and not natural born women? I don't know.I never heard of a shemale, or Transvestite being into women.I thought they went after men, and people like them.

Learn something new everyday I guess.

Sure I love natural born women, love women with cocks too! As a tranny, I love to suck cock-man, shemale or even women with stapon's. I just find shemales have all the qualities that turn me on. Why limit pleasure?

I was not saying you should only be limited to natural born women.I thought people like you,would go after others such as yourself, and men, and that's it. No biological women involved.

You're talking about woman-looking people who sell sex to men. You want an ultra-feminine cis woman? She'll be walking the street. The rest of us have other jobs. And because it's been such a man's world for so long, we jettison our feminine trappings in order to do our jobs. Otherwise, we look like we're selling sex.

Trans gendered women suddenly find out that they, too, have to work for a living, and that they, too, have to prove they are as good as men. And what a shock that turns out to be, for many trans women!

Agreed. They will soon find out, the hardships us "bio" women have to go through.Although I really do not understand why would some want to be something, or someone that have face discrimination.For what's it worth, although I love being a black woman, I would LOOOOVVVVVVEEEE to experience the wonderful life of being a 6'8'' handsome white man. They have it all. For like a month

Last edited:

You know I think the same for me. I've found their feminity very attractive and most gg's nowadays are tomboys.Now I'm not saying she should be all dolled up 24/7 but the fact they want to be as feminine as humanly possible is the thing so good point Steve...

Agreed. They will soon find out, the hardships us "bio" women have to go through.Although I really do not understand why would some want to be something, or someone that have face discrimination.For what's it worth, although I love being a black woman, I would LOOOOVVVVVVEEEE to experience the wonderful life of being a 6'8'' handsome white man. They have it all.

I cannot help but to comment here as well. I am a post-op woman and will readily agree that I have faced far more gender based discrimination than i had ever anticipated. I knew that this existed but could not have been prepared for the degree or the extent.

That said, knowing what I know today, if I could have a do over, I would still make my same choices. There are many factors that have to go into such a life choice and always pro & cons. But yes, given the opportunity, I would make this choice again

I cannot help but to comment here as well. I am a post-op woman and will readily agree that I have faced far more gender based discrimination than i had ever anticipated. I knew that this existed but could not have been prepared for the degree or the extent.

That said, knowing what I know today, if I could have a do over, I would still make my same choices. There are many factors that have to go into such a life choice and always pro & cons. But yes, given the opportunity, I would make this choice again

But why would you do that? When you were a man didn't you have it all? You were A MAN for crying out loud, you could have done anything, and do anything you wanted, you did not have face discrimination, get sexually harassed, get hounded, or anything else women,especially black women have to put up with. WHY?!?

Please note, that I am not trying look down upon you, or be a major bitch, but I do not understand why would someone that have it all, wants to be someone that almost doesn't?

But why would you do that? When you were a man didn't you have it all? You were A MAN for crying out loud, you could have done anything, and do anything you wanted, you did not have face discrimination, get sexually harassed, get hounded, or anything else women,especially black women have to put up with. WHY?!?

Please note, that I am not trying look down upon you, or be a major bitch, but I do not understand why would someone that have it all, wants to be someone that almost doesn't?

No offense taken, it is a compelling question. And one that requires a lengthy response since the factors in it are many. this is an over simplification but if a person has a strong sexual attraction to hetro men and feels a strong sense of identity with woman; this is the best option.

No offense taken, it is a compelling question. And one that requires a lengthy response since the factors in it are many. this is an over simplification but if a person has a strong sexual attraction to hetro men and feels a strong sense of identity with woman; this is the best option.

I am sorry, but I am still confused.

I am sorry, but I am still confused.

No reason to be sorry; besides, many would say that I am the confused one. LOL And, i can say that I understand you sense of confusion. I do feel like I exchanged lives, and in doing so traded down significantly in the social order. There are some day I do wonder if it was worth it. Fortunately for me, most days i feel that it was.

I will say this much though, I received a lot of therapy to help me out and did a lot of pre-op lifestyle experimenting. And, the pre-op female or the shemale options did not offer what I was needing.

[rant mode: on]

So genetic women are manly now? And fake women are real women now?

You keep throwing around these terms - "genetic women", "fake women" - so maybe you can help me with these concepts. Let's talk about Janie.

When Janie's parents-to-be went in to the doctor for an ultrasound, they were told "you're having a girl!" and sure enough, when she was born she had a vagina and no pee-pee. She hung out with the girls at her school; her breasts were a bit late developing, but eventually they came in. Some time after her fifteenth birthday she falls in love with Steve who sits next to her in English class, and they get into a steady relationship. All hunky-dory.

Only one thing that's really odd: she's never started menstruating. When she hits sixteen, and still no period, her parents take her to the doctor just to make sure everything was OK.

The doctor does a pelvic exam, looks a bit puzzled, and calls for an X-ray that reveals something unexpected: Janie only has the lower part of her vagina (no cervix, uterus, fallopian tubes). Instead, she has a pair of testes hiding inside her abdomen.

A genetic test finds the explanation: Janie is genetically XY. She would have been born as a boy, but for some reason her body didn't respond to androgen in the usual way. So her sex organs never developed into a penis, and the testes never descended.

What do you tell Janie and her boyfriend?

Can't change DNA,that's a man baby.But it's always nice to play pretend once in a while. Whatever floats your boat,honey.

...right. So you would tell this teenage girl that she's only a fake woman, and that the boyfriend who loves her is only "playing pretend". The last sixteen years of her life have been a lie, and now she has to start over as a boy. (One who will never ever be accepted as 'one of the guys', mind.)

Me, I would tell her: this doesn't change who you are. There are medical consequences - you're not going to be able to have children in the usual way - but the things that make you female are far more important than your genes.

There are hundreds of thousands of people in the world whose bodies and/or genes and/or minds don't fit into that simplistic "XY=male, XX=female" mindset. Some have XY chromosomes with female-appearing bodies; some have XX chromosomes but male bodies; some have bodies that aren't easily pigeonholed. Some were born that way, some became that way with the aid of surgery. (Not always voluntarily - there are plenty of doctors who are willing to "correct" ambiguous genitalia in infants. Quite often those people grow up wondering why their body doesn't match the way they feel.) And some don't have the surgery to align body and soul, for whatever reason.

And every one of them is first and foremost a real person with real feelings, who deserves just as much respect as "normal" folk. None of them deserve to be patronised and belittled and written off as 'fakes' as you have done, and one day I hope you'll look back and realise just how ignorant and vicious your words were here.

This is the point at which a wise person might say to themselves: "Hmm, apparently I don't know much about this topic at all. Perhaps I would be better off doing more reading and less talking for a little while, so I can equip myself to have an INFORMED opinion on this subject instead of being grossly offensive in public."

[rant mode: on]

You keep throwing around these terms - "genetic women", "fake women" - so maybe you can help me with these concepts. Let's talk about Janie.

When Janie's parents-to-be went in to the doctor for an ultrasound, they were told "you're having a girl!" and sure enough, when she was born she had a vagina and no pee-pee. She hung out with the girls at her school; her breasts were a bit late developing, but eventually they came in. Some time after her fifteenth birthday she falls in love with Steve who sits next to her in English class, and they get into a steady relationship. All hunky-dory.

Only one thing that's really odd: she's never started menstruating. When she hits sixteen, and still no period, her parents take her to the doctor just to make sure everything was OK.

The doctor does a pelvic exam, looks a bit puzzled, and calls for an X-ray that reveals something unexpected: Janie only has the lower part of her vagina (no cervix, uterus, fallopian tubes). Instead, she has a pair of testes hiding inside her abdomen.

A genetic test finds the explanation: Janie is genetically XY. She would have been born as a boy, but for some reason her body didn't respond to androgen in the usual way. So her sex organs never developed into a penis, and the testes never descended.

What do you tell Janie and her boyfriend?

...right. So you would tell this teenage girl that she's only a fake woman, and that the boyfriend who loves her is only "playing pretend". The last sixteen years of her life have been a lie, and now she has to start over as a boy. (One who will never ever be accepted as 'one of the guys', mind.)

Me, I would tell her: this doesn't change who you are. There are medical consequences - you're not going to be able to have children in the usual way - but the things that make you female are far more important than your genes.

There are hundreds of thousands of people in the world whose bodies and/or genes and/or minds don't fit into that simplistic "XY=male, XX=female" mindset. Some have XY chromosomes with female-appearing bodies; some have XX chromosomes but male bodies; some have bodies that aren't easily pigeonholed. Some were born that way, some became that way with the aid of surgery. (Not always voluntarily - there are plenty of doctors who are willing to "correct" ambiguous genitalia in infants. Quite often those people grow up wondering why their body doesn't match the way they feel.) And some don't have the surgery to align body and soul, for whatever reason.

And every one of them is first and foremost a real person with real feelings, who deserves just as much respect as "normal" folk. None of them deserve to be patronised and belittled and written off as 'fakes' as you have done, and one day I hope you'll look back and realise just how ignorant and vicious your words were here.

This is the point at which a wise person might say to themselves: "Hmm, apparently I don't know much about this topic at all. Perhaps I would be better off doing more reading and less talking for a little while, so I can equip myself to have an INFORMED opinion on this subject instead of being grossly offensive in public."

I have to disagree. The girl in your theory was born that way.Trannies, or shemales are not. And if you had notice that I did not mention anything about periods. There is so much more to being a woman than just periods,although that contribute majorly into, but there's more to us than meets the eye. Why would a man wants to be a woman is beyond me,waaaaaaayyyyyyy beyond me. It's like someone who has perfectly good walking legs,wants to be paralyzed from the waist down for the rest of their life.

this is an over simplification but if a person has a strong sexual attraction to hetro men and feels a strong sense of identity with woman; this is the best option.

Although it's not universal, I know female transsexuals who are in lesbian relationships, and males who are mostly interested in guys.

No reason to be sorry; besides, many would say that I am the confused one. LOL And, i can say that I understand you sense of confusion. I do feel like I exchanged lives, and in doing so traded down significantly in the social order. There are some day I do wonder if it was worth it.

I read an interesting piece about two transgendered biology professors (one male, one female) discussing how they were treated differently before and after their transition, even by people who weren't aware of the transition:

http://www.theage.com.au/national/how-the-sex-bias-prevails-20100514-v4mv.html

Back