Planet of the Slaves : dominated

Jamaal stared at his reflection in the mirror while he pumped iron. His workouts were brutal and had been since he went to prison on a two year sentence. The black stud was solid muscle and he noticed many of the white ladies loved to watch his muscles ripple.

Sweating he picked up the towel to wipe the sweat from his chest. It had been two whole days since he had met Isabelle Anderson and he was starting to have doubts that he might not see her again. Jamaal was surrounded by beautiful white babes that he could pick from but he desired the blonde beauty. Their was something about her.

Just then the door opened, letting the bright sunlight in.
 

Attachments

  • tumblr_mvdc3bmwjE1r9ebvuo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mvdc3bmwjE1r9ebvuo1_500.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Isabella dressed in her yoga pants and tee shirt which was cut short to show off her flat tummy. Once driving to the gym the blonde wife almost turned around several times, not sure if she was doing the right thing. Finally she convinced herself that it was completely innocent and she needed to start exercising. Not that the black gentlemen had not been on her mind constantly the last two days...

Biting her lip she parked the car and entered the gym. Lifting her sunglasses she scanned the interior. There were several white woman there working out, and three trainers who were black besides Jamaal. Isabelle smiled and waved happy to see him. Still a little nervous she walked over to greet him.

" I do declare what a nice place you have here, Jamaal ! " Isabelle gushed...
 

Attachments

  • yoga-pants-050.jpg
    yoga-pants-050.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Jamaal smiled upon seeing the gorgeous blonde wife enter. So he had guessed correctly, she was interested. Isabelle approached him and offered her hand complimenting the gym. The other three black trainers stopped in mid sentence and stared at the beautiful white woman. The tight yoga pants showed off her perfectly rounded ass and the tank top did the same for her magnificent rack.

" Thank you doll, Isabelle it is good to see you. " Jamaal offered his hand. For a moment he could have sworn a glazed look clouded her eyes. " Let me introduce you to my staff, this gentlemen's name is Calvin, that's Jonesy and that there is Lloyd Johnson."

The three black muscled studs couldn't take their eyes off of her, undressing the blonde with their eyes as they took her hand. Jamaal let them drool for a minute before offering to show her around the large gym. He gave her a tour explaining a detailed workout training regimen. Isabelle listened intently and seemed eager to begin. As they walked past the boxing ring her eyes lit up. Jamaal noticed and said, " Do you like boxing ? "

The blonde nodded.

" I have boxed since I was young and still do every weekend. I love the sport. By the way I'm undefeated. " he told her wanting to impress her of course.
 
Isabelle felt somewhat nervous when Jamaal introduced her to the staff. In all honesty she felt like a little ol' helpless sheep surrounded by four big dark smiling wolves....thankfully Jamaal, being a the gentleman he was, gave her the grand tour. The blonde listened as he recommended a work out regimen on various machines. She couldn't help but be impressed by Jamaal's knowledge of exercise and diet. To her surprise their were a lot of pretty white ladies there but no black females or white guys for that matter except for a middle-aged man who was cleaning the equipment, along with the floor.

They stopped in front of a boxing ring. Jamaal explained that they hosted matches every weekend and told her that he was undefeated.

" Really... you are undefeated ? " she asked impressed. On the other hand, he was a very big solid man who looked like he could take care of himself.

" My God you won't believe my husband Charles boxed when he was in the military. He went undefeated too, I think winning about twenty matches or so ! "
 
Jamaal smirked when he heard that her white husband was undefeated in the sport of boxing. To many black men spent time in the ring and dominated the circuit. It was unheard of that a white boy could go undefeated.

" Really ? I have been looking for a sparring partner. All the guys here don't want to tangle with me, if you know what I mean. Now if he is that good I might not want to mess with him ? the black stud flashed a smile, " As a matter of fact why don't you invite him to the gym next time and I'll give you both a free membership.

Isabelle agreed to do so. The black stud spent the next hour training the beautiful white wife. He didn't try to hide his bold eyes from admiring her fine ass in the skin tight yoga pants or her full firm breasts in the tank top. Jamaal encouraged her on the running machines, touching the small of her back as he advised her a healthy lifestyle. He laid out a workout plan for the blonde to follow three times a week. At one point he demonstrated the weight machines for her showing off his powerful torso.
 
Isabella waited until she slipped under the silk sheets that night and snuggled next to her husband Charles. For some reason she had been feeling horny since getting home from the gym this afternoon. Playfully biting his earlobe and brushing her boobs against his arm she whispered sweet nothing's in his ear, trying to hint that she was feeling frisky. Pushing up his reading glasses Charles stared at his beautiful blonde wife, wondering why she was so horny lately. Pleased he set aside his reading material and sighed as his wife unbuttoned his pajama top and kissed his chest...

" Guess where I went today sugar ? "

" Where did you go, darling ? Let me guess, shopping perhaps ? "

" No silly...I went to the gym ! " she said.

" The gym ? Why would you go there ? " Charles asked, his fingers lightly pinching his wife's nipple.

" Because...I want to work out and look good for you. "

" Like you really need to work out sweetheart. "

" Ummm...um. " Her hand now slide down to find his dick. " I want to look my best for my hubby. My trainer says if I exercise three times a week I can stay in shape. "

" Your trainer ? "

" Yes sugar, my new trainer...remember that black man I told you about. "

The next thing Charles knew Isabelle had his semi hard dick in her mouth. He could only groan... " That black guy who asked you to model lingerie ? "

" Yes...him. I told you he owns a gym. "

Hubby was fully erect at five inches by now. He gritted his teeth fighting for control.

" Jamaal has invited us both to his gym. He wants you to be his sparring partner. "

Charles eyes opened wide... " What ? "

" Yes baby, he wants you to get in the ring with him baby. { lick ups and down his shaft before taking it all in her mouth } " I told him how you used to box in the military. You know how proud I am of you baby ! "

" Oh...damn Isabelle... you know it's been years since...I....since I've been in the ring. "

Isabelle tickled his balls while engulfing his shaft in her mouth, feeling him strain and begin to throb as he thrusted upwards...from experience she knew he couldn't hold out much longer. Seconds later he groaned and spurted. Dutifully she cleaned his dick off using her soft tongue. Once finished she sat on his face and began moving. Charles was surprised at her aggressiveness..." Oh sugar please....wont you spar with him. Won't you do it for me sweety ?...oh yes ...eat my pussy...I told Jamaal you would ! That's it ...oh baby ...it feels so good ! "

Overwhelmed by his wife's excitement, he agreed. He probably would have agreed to anything by now...
 
The four black studs sat in the office after closing time, discussing their social justice agenda.

" Man, I gotta tell ya Jamaal, that was some fine blonde married pussy that came here today. Where did you find her at ? " Calvin remarked.

Jamaal grinned " Don't you worry, brother, she belongs to me. "

" Do you think I can git's some of dat when you finished with her ? "

" I need you to get down to the club and pick out about ten pretty white ladies for our new program. " Jamaal ordered, ignoring the question.

" Damn brother it ain't like we got at least a hundred gorgeous white bitches at the club every night already. "

" Listen fool, the auction starts next week. I want to be ready. " Jamaal insisted.

" Well I guess there's worse things than choosing ten white women to be in the auction huh. " Calvin stood up and the other two black studs followed.

Once alone Jamaal looked at a picture of him taken last year after his release from prison. He was wearing a hoodie after a workout and a beautiful married white woman was sitting in front of him. That was the first white wife that he educated into the lifestyle of black social justice. Her wimpy husband not only knew of his wives preference for big black cock but was one of many white investors of over one hundred thousand dollars in this gym.

Before too long Isabelle Anderson would receive some black social justice also.
 

Attachments

  • tumblr_mtn2kr1x201r2mc2eo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_mtn2kr1x201r2mc2eo1_400.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 22
Charles had Saturday off and reluctantly agreed to go to the gym and check it out. Isabelle listened not at all pleased that he was trying to get out of sparring with Jamaal by saying it had been years since he was in the ring and that he was out of shape.

" Oh baby...it wasn't that long ago and you are in excellent shape from playing racqhet ball at health club. Besides you promised me remember ? " Isabelle kissed him reminding him of the other night. " Come on, darling...I want to see you perform in the ring.

Her husband stared at her debating.

"I 'll give you a night to remember if you do. " she nibbled his ear, knowing that he always did what she wanted.

" Why do you want me to do this so bad ? "

" Because I am proud that you won all those fights when you were in the military. I want to see you show off your skill. Please ....for me ! "

How could he refuse his wife. " Okay I'll do it. "

Isabelle clapped her hands with joy and ran off to get ready for the gym. Charles looked miserable and was full of dread.
 
Jamaal got a call from Isabelle who said that she and her husband were coming to the gym today. The black stud told her he was looking forward to it. If she only knew what she was in for. Soon she would enter The White Slut Training Academy and have the ace of spades tattooed above her ankle. Her husband would be turned into a sissy boy or a cuckold at least. They were not the first married couple he dominated and blacked the wife but this blonde was the most beautiful so far. Yes America was changing in the name of black social justice, where powerful black man ruled, distributed the wealth and had a harum filled with beautiful white willing females.

The black bull started his workout. He planned to take it easy in the beginning and then turn it up a notch. That was if the husband even had the balls to get in the ring with him. Jamaal doubted it, just like he doubted this white guy went undefeated. Just some punk lie he told his wife to impress her.

They arrived a little before noon. Charles was on the thin side, about five ten, under two hundred pounds at best. Jamaal was expecting someone bigger, this guy wouldn't last three minutes in the ring. The black bull nodded at him making no attempt to shake his hand when offered, but turned away to give his undivided attention to his sexy blonde wife. She looked fine wearing tight blue yoga pants today and another white tank top. Her long blonde hair was in a French twist kind of braid but it was her smile that was so appealing.
 
Charles was very quiet on the drive to the gym. Isabelle knew he didn't exactly have a high opinion of black people but she had assured him that Jamaal was the perfect gentleman and not the gangster type.

" And besides honey you need to start working out. I love big muscles ! " she said.

" Since when ? You told me that muscles didn't matter so much when we were dating. " Charles said, "you said that other things like security, honesty, trust were far more important. "

" Of course, silly, and you are very good at providing that...but can't I like big muscles on a guy too ? " Isabelle giggled.

Upon entering the gym she noticed that it was a rather slow day. Their was only two black trainers with a couple of gorgeous white females. Isabelle introduced her husband to Jamaal but he had interest only for her. Once again his bold eyes simply undressed her, as if he wanted to devour her on the spot, this time in front of Charles. The blonde wife hoped that hubby didn't notice...
 
Jamaal gave the married couple a short tour around the large gym before pausing in front of the boxing ring. He opened a locker and pulled out some headgear and a pair of padded gloves.

" Your wife told me you were undefeated when you were in the military. Let's see what you can do. " the big muscled black stud offered.

" Well ....ah ...well, it's been quite a few years ago. " Charles stammered looking really uncomfortable. " B- b- besides I'm kinda out of shape. "

Jamaal sneered putting on his gloves. " You ain't afraid are you ? "Did you ever box any black guys there ? "

Charles raised his eyebrows nodding " A few, I guess. "

" You must be a real mean dude. I don't know if I wanna git in the ring with you ! " Jamaal smiled punching him lightly on the shoulder. " Come on git those gloves on and let's go a couple of rounds. "

" I'll tell you what. Let me get a few workouts in and I'll fight you next week sometime. "

The black stud frowned and put his muscled arm around the smaller mans shoulder and said in a very low voice, " You don't wanna look like a pussy in front of your wife do you ? C'mon I'll take it easy on you. "

Charles tried to keep from shaking, wishing he was anywhere else but here right now and seriously regretting ever lying to Isabelle in an attempt to impress her.
 
Isabelle sensed her husbands reluctance but she really wanted Charles to prove how good he was at boxing. For years even while they were dating he always bragged about his abilities in the ring. Now was her chance to see what he could do and make her proud.

" Come on sugar, you promised you would spar with him. Will you do it for me...I've waited so long to see you fight. " Isabelle pouted, knowing he always do whatever she wanted him too.

" Isabelle, I'm not even in this guy's weight class. He must outweigh me by fifty pounds ! " Charles almost pleaded. " Look at him. "

Isabelle turned her attention to the Jamaal. He was taller than her husband and big muscled arms and a broad chest. Even his thighs were like solid steel as well as his calves. He made Charles seem rather puny in comparison.

" Well, I guess if you are afraid of him..."

That comment seemed to motivate Charles somewhat and he reasoned that perhaps if he could last at least one round with this guy, avoid a few punches, maybe get in one or two lucky punches in, it would impress his wife and he wouldn't appear to be such a coward.

Charles was making a big mistake...
 
Jamaal could almost smell the white mans fear as he stepped under the rope. Charles probably knew he was going to get his ass whipped in front of his beautiful blonde wife. The muscled black stud tapped his gloves together and went towards his victim. To his surprise the thin white man threw a punch in Jamaal's direction but he quickly ducked his head, throwing his own punch seconds later and connecting with the side of Charles head. He was stunned and his knees buckled before he went down.

" C'mon boy, get up. Let's see what you got. " Jamaal taunted, glancing sideways at Isabelle who was looking at her husband biting her lip. The black stud backed off several feet while Charles slowly got to his feet. And then the punishment continued, Jamaal stepped forward delivering a set of devastating blows. Charles put his arms up to protect himself but was hit in the stomach and the air was knocked out of him and again he fell on his knees gasping for air. "

" Is that all you got ? I thought you won all those fights in the military. I bet my sister could beat your skinny ass. " Jamaal sneered standing over Charles.

" Please...no more...you won...fair...and square. " Charles panted in agony.

" You gotta be kidding me. You ain't done yet, boy, get up...NOW "

Charles got up wincing in pain, bent over, afraid and defeated already.

" C'mon boy, I'll take it easy on you. " Jamaal smirked . Raising his gloves he faked throwing a punch watching as the white husband cowered in the corner.

" Please ...don't hit me ! "

Jamaal laughed. " You are a pussy, ain't you boy ? " Jamaal bobbed and weaved intimidating his victim. Suddenly his glove connected with poor Charles face and he went down for the last time.

" You ain't shit ...you never won a fight in your whole life, did you ? "

Charles could only groan, twisting in agony on the mat.

" Answer me, boy, did you ever win a fight ? " Jamaal demanded.

" Na....n-n- no sir. " Charles admitted.

" That's what I thought. We have a rule around here, the loser has to kiss the winners feet as a show of respect, you understand me. "

The defeated white husband looked up at the big black stud, his left eye already swelling.

" What you waiting for, loser, kiss my feet. "

Charles humiliated, did as he was told.

" Now clean up my sweat up, the towels are over there while I talk to your pretty wife. "

Jamaal exited the ring and approached Isabelle who looked shocked at what she had just witnessed. Smiling he took her by the arm and led the beautiful blonde wife over to the treadmill. Speechless she climbed on the machine. He adjusted the speed, " I realize that was difficult to watch, baby, but I did it in the name of social justice. Do you know what I mean ? "
 
Moving like a robot, Isabelle climbed onto the treadmill. She was in awe of what she just witnessed. This big black man had beat up her husband, he never stood a chance. But what was even worse was the humiliation he suffered afterwards when forced to kiss Jamaal's bare feet and clean the sweat up with a rag.

Confused the beautiful blonde wife continued to work out on the machine very aware of this black mans nearby presence and his raw animalistic power and maleness. Dominate...stronger...more confident than her poor hubby !

Not only that but Isabelle was surprised that she felt rather aroused by the whole thing...
 
Last edited:
" I am hosting a party at my home next Saturday and I would like you both to come. I have some people I would like you to meet and I know you will enjoy yourself. My female guests always do. "

Isabelle nodded her head, continuing her workout.

" You're looking fine. That exercise will tone up your thighs and calves, not to mention your derriere, although you couldn't look much better than you do now. "

The lovely blonde wife looked flattered and even blushed.

Why don't you give me your phone number, baby so I can call to give you directions. " Jamaal suggested
 
The next week seemed to drag by for Isabelle probably because she couldn't wait to see the big black stud Jamaal. He was on her mind constantly especially late at night. While her husband slept beside her she fantasized about him. She tried not to have these wicked and naughty thoughts, after all she loved her husband but she lusted after Jamaal. When the blonde wife was around him she felt like a total female !!!!!!

Meanwhile her dear Charles was quiet, his pride wounded. If anything he acted even more passive than before. And then came the phone call that would change their marriage forever.

They talked for about an hour. Without even realizing it the dominate black bull had taking control of the white couples lives. By time their conversation had ended Isabelle did everything he told her to do...
 
Jamaal had no doubt since the first time he saw her in the boutique and asked her to try on lingerie and she submissively obeyed his every suggestion that Isabelle would become his snow bunny. She was ripe for the taking now that he had destroyed her husbands manhood, exposing his weak and passive nature. The superior black stud has seen it in her eyes, the desire to be taken by a big powerful black bull.

During the phone call Jamaal had told her the benefits of being a hot wife. He told her that all beautiful white females deserved to have the best in life. He urged her to take control of her wimpy hubby by purchasing some pink panties and a cock cage. Once Isabelle controlled his orgasms, permitting him to cum when only she allowed him too, he would become compliant and want to do anything to please her.

Jamaal gave the blonde wife directions to his home and told her about a little club he wanted her to join.
 
Back
Top