Walking the Line... once again

One for now...

16174e5a-900b-497a-88ec-08882ea617e1_zps138b1440.jpg
DAMN!

I neglected to subscribe to your new thread... Mmmm.... Yummy pics as always;)

xxx
Tyler

I'm happy you all approved of that last one ;) Here a few to hold you over until next time :D

Last edited:
mmmn wow love your pussy pic from behind!!!!
can I get fries with that......
sensational

I'm happy you all approved of that last one ;) Here a few to hold you over until next time :D

Ok...so if you're not in the market for a large, 51 year old man - do you happen to have a twin sister or cousin who might be? :D

Well now that you mention it... ;)

You have a beautiful bOdy

For some reason, this always is so kind coming from another woman. Thank you!

Ok...so if you're not in the market for a large, 51 year old man - do you happen to have a twin sister or cousin who might be? :D

Hah... I don't unfortunately! Sorry Nigel! ;)

Heheh, you have an absolutely gorgeous ass! And I would love to do all sorts of filthy and wonderful things with it :) For starters, feel free to sit down on my face. That pussy of yours would be wonderful to tongue for awhile.

Those last three...wow

I'm so full-pump thickened up right now that trying to walk outside would get me arrested for indecent trousers.

Need that ass of yours. Magnificent. Perhaps it's good that you are so far away.

Howling at the moon. ;D

Heheh, you have an absolutely gorgeous ass! And I would love to do all sorts of filthy and wonderful things with it :) For starters, feel free to sit down on my face. That pussy of yours would be wonderful to tongue for awhile.

I'll take that into consideration ;)

Great. Some of us are always the bridesmaid.... ;)

Somehow I doubt that....

Not nearly enough to hold me over...you're too intoxicating.

Aw, thanks!

Dig them curves! Spanking would be nice! :devil:

Thank you!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm love them all sexy !!!

:kiss:

Why thank you!

You ass just calls to me...

Does it? What does it say? :D

I am drooling .... slurp

I'm inducing drooling now? Better pull back a bit ;)

Back