Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 01-03-2018, 02:05 AM   #76
Browneyed_girl
Really Experienced

Her pussy pulsed as Vic's fingers made contact with her clit. Amelia whimpered. Her hands came up to clutch his shoulders. Her breasts pressed against his chest.

"Please. It's your pussy, Vic."

Old 01-03-2018, 02:18 AM   #77
bdt147
Really Experienced

She was standing on that cliff and Vic was bound and determined to push her off. He rubbed her clit harder as her felt her soft breasts against his chest.

"I want you to cum for me Amelia."

Two fingers now found their way inside her steamy, sodden sex cave. Vic crooked his index finger probing for her G spot. When he found the raised ridge deep inside of her cunt, he pressed against it firmly.

"Cum all over my fingers my precious slut. Cum for me now."

Old 01-03-2018, 02:36 AM   #78
Browneyed_girl
Really Experienced

As his fingers moved inside her, Amelia's fingers tightened on his shoulders. She could feel her wetness on the inside of her thighs. Her inner muscles clenched around his fingers, and a wordless cry escaped her lips. She buried her face in his shoulder as her whole body vibrated with the force of the orgasm sweeping through her.

"Oh, god, Vic," Amelia breathed, the walls of her cunt attempting to milk his fingers.

Old 01-03-2018, 03:02 AM   #79
bdt147
Really Experienced

Vic soaked in all the sights, smells and sounds as Amelia quivered in orgasmic spasms. This was going to be a very pleasant and rewarding journey for the both of them. He slowly withdrew his fingers from deep inside her and brought them up to his mouth and licked them clean.

"You taste so good, Amelia. I love when you cum. I can't think of anything else better in the world than seeing you lost in pleasure."

He brought her close and looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Why don't we get you home so you can get some rest. Then, if you're up to it, we can have a late dinner tonight and talk. There's so much I want to do with you and for you. But I need you to trust me. I promise I will earn that trust. I hope what happened last night and here today will be a first step."

Old 01-07-2018, 06:50 PM   #80
Browneyed_girl
Really Experienced

Her pussy seized one last time as he withdrew his fingers, reluctant to let him go despite her release. She watched with wide eyes as he raised his fingers to his lips. Her grip tightened on his shoulders then relaxed as a last set of shivers like an aftershock of pleasure swept through her. Amelia could have melted into a puddle, but she remained upright braced by Vic's arm around her.

She was quiet as he spoke, silently watching him. Every inch of her body still warm and aware of his, all magnified as he drew her closer.

"Okay," Amelia said. Her breath a whisper across his face. It was a simple one word answer, but it acknowledged that she understood and that she was willing. Amelia pressed close once more, raising her hands from his shoulders to draw his head down to meet hers. It was a soft kiss, a mere brush of her lips against his, before Amelia pulled back, stepping away and dropping her arms to her sides. "I should get dressed. My clothes from yesterday . . . ?" Amelia trailed off in question.

Old 01-09-2018, 10:36 PM   #81
bdt147
Really Experienced

"Ah yes, your skirt and blouse. I placed them on top of the dresser in the bedroom."

Vic repositioned his hands on her shoulders, persuading her to move closer. "I'm afraid folding clothes is not my forte," he said with a grin, "you may find them in less than pristine condition. Oh and your shoes? Under the bed."

Amelia willingly came forward and once again Vic peered into those blue eyes. It wasn't the color or brightness that he found so hypnotic, it was the fire that burned beneath them. He felt that intensity only moments earlier, the way her pussy wrapped around his fingers like a velvet sheet, how her whole body shook in blissful seizures. It may not have been her strongest orgasm but Vic was sure she had never cum like that before. He placed his right hand gently under her chin.

"Give me 10 minutes to shower and shave. Why don't you grab some coffee. Ernie will keep you company."

After cleaning up, he found Amelia sitting at the table with her coffee and Ernie parked at her feet.

"I hope he didn't bug you too much. He has a thing for attractive women. I left a tooth brush and some clean towels so you can freshen up. I'll just wait for you here when you've finished."

As Amelia left for the bedroom, Vic got his phone and scrolled through his messages until he found the one from Kyle Vernon. While he still couldn't place the name, he opened it up. Kyle would be interviewing Amelia for the internship and asked him to forward her phone number. Vic thought the ride back to Amelia's car at the West End would be a good opportunity to discuss that option.

For the duration of the 30 minute trip, Vic provided Amelia a description of what her duties would be should she decide to accept the position. She listened attentively, quietly processing every detail. There was no effort on his part to convince her to take the job, this was to be her decision alone. He was just about finished when he pulled into the lot and parked next to her VW.

"Go home, think about it and, if you'd like, we can talk more over dinner this evening."

Vic loosened his seatbelt, leaned over the console and kissed her, a long hungry passionate kiss that left little doubt about his intentions.

"And I also want you to think about what we talked about last night and earlier today. I want you to be sure you meant everything you said to me."

Old 01-12-2018, 01:14 AM   #82
Browneyed_girl
Really Experienced

Amelia shut the door of her apartment and leaned back against it, taking a deep breath. She touched trembling fingers to her lips, lips that still felt swollen from his kiss. His words echoed in her mind. She was still amazed at the swiftness of her response to him in the car. "I don't need time to think. I meant it, all of it."

Even now, with a bit of space and distance between them, Amelia knew her answer was the truth. She didn't understand it. She couldn't rationalize it. But there was something about Vic, something that drew her in and held her. She'd never been seriously attracted to older men. She'd ignored a few thinly veiled suggestions from professors in college, uninterested. But there was no real correlation between the two. Vic was another playing field all together, and suddenly Amelia wasn't sure she knew the rules of the game.

With a shaky laugh, Amelia pushed away from the door. She kicked off her heels and padded barefoot to her room, seeing no sign of Brooke. She said she wanted to be his slut! Amelia wondered if being Vic's slut was different from being a slut in general. Amelia dropped onto her bed and checked the tiny silver clock on her nightstand. She had a little over three hours before she met Vic for dinner. Her lips curved upward in a smile. When she met Vic for dinner tonight, he would have no doubt she meant what she said.

Old 01-14-2018, 08:38 AM   #83
bdt147
Really Experienced

"I don't need time to think. I meant it, all of it."

Vic kept hearing those words as he drove home, like that song you can't get out of your head. They were said without hesitation. She wanted to be his cum hungry slut, her pussy was his to do with as he pleased. Maybe what happened last night in that parking garage and this afternoon in his bedroom convinced her that she was ready to embark on a journey. A journey of self discovery and realization, one that would expose her to a world of sexual pleasure she never could have imagined. A journey where Vic would be her trusted guide and confidant.

As he pulled into the garage, Vic felt his hard cock pressing against his Levis. He didn't cum earlier, not that he didn't want to, he needed to show Amelia how her pleasure was what truly mattered to him. He wouldn't be able to hold back tonight. He would take Amelia back to his place and fuck her.

It was a little before 7:00, when Vic walked into the lounge at Sutters. Amelia suggested meeting there which Vic found a bit surprising. Sutters catered to an older crowd, mostly professionals conducting business over dinner and cocktails. The coincidence of her choice didn't go unnoticed either. Was this just another sign that history would repeat itself? Did Amelia really mean what she said? He was determined to answer those questions before evening's end.

After ordering a glass of wine, Vic sat at a small both across from the bar. As he twirled the overpriced merlot in his glass and watched the legs drool down the sides, Vic wondered how the night would play out. Would she agree to go back to his place again? They couldn't very well go back to hers. That thought gave him pause. Brooke. A possible and very real complication.

Suddenly, the five 40 something suits sitting at the bar turned and stared at the entrance to the lounge. Something or someone had obviously gotten their attention. Vic had to crane his neck a bit to see what the commotion was all about.

When he saw who had caught their eye, the concerns about Brooke quickly became an afterthought. There stood Amelia and Vic had the answers to his questions.

Old 01-14-2018, 11:18 PM   #84
Browneyed_girl
Really Experienced

Amelia took one final look in the mirror before clipping the tag still hanging from the little black dress. It was the most daring piece she owned, balancing just on this side of decency as the neckline dipped in a deep V between her breasts, ruling out a bra, and the skirt made no allowance for bending--at all. The dress had been a girlfriend gift after the Anthony breakup, but Amelia had never had the desire to try it out until tonight.

Amelia adjusted the straps of her dress and slipped on her bright red, 3 inch heels that actually matched the shade of red that stained her lips. Half her hair was pinned up on one side while the rest fell about her shoulders in soft curls. It was silly, but having just some of her hair down made Amelia feel less exposed. She made a quick dash for her car, knowing if Brooke saw the dress she was wearing there would be a hundred questions.

Nervous tension laced with excitement coiled tighter deep in Amelia's belly with each step she took toward Sutter's lounge. Stepping through the door, Amelia could feel the eyes turn her way. She couldn't help but pull her shoulders back, daring them to look their fill. The attention was a little heady, warming her cheeks, but her eyes didn't stop moving until she spotted him. A slow smile curved her red lips as she moved toward him, perfectly balanced on the heels that show cased her long legs.

"Good evening," Amelia greeted Vic as she slipped into the booth, carefully maneuvering so as not to flash her red lace thong at the whole lounge.

Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM   #85
bdt147
Really Experienced

Any doubts that Vic may have harbored about the sincerity of Amelia's affirmation were quickly put to rest as he watched her seductively slink her way across the lounge to his booth. His erection was immediate; fueled not only by the knowledge of the treasures to be found under that revealing black dress but also the reaction of every man in that bar.

She knew she was on display and gave her adoring public ample opportunity to drink in every sensuous feature. By the time she reached Vic, one of the guys at the bar was standing, tracking her every movement, hoping to catch even more skin when she sat down. Vic had gotten up from his end seat and allowed Amelia to slide very ladylike onto the plush leather cushion to the center of the half moon booth.

Everything about her was far more intoxicating than any of the liquid spirits being served, from the fragrance of her shampoo to the sound of her sultry "Good evening" as she glided past him. Prior to her arrival, Vic sat, sipped his wine and played through several scenarios of how the evening would play out. Now, however, he knew exactly what would happen tonight and so did Amelia.

For a moment, Vic sat there and stared, just like every other horny guy in the joint. Her breasts were more exposed than covered. The smile that never left those bright red lips, mesmerized him, beckoned him to move closer. Vic slide over and placed his right arm around her shoulder. He turned slightly toward her.

"You look amazing Amelia. There isn't a man in this bar who wouldn't want to be me right now. I'm going to finish my wine and then I'll walk you to your car which you will get in and follow me back to my house."

Reaching across the table, Vic took her left hand and placed it on his raging hard on. His left hand joined hers under the table and caressed its way up her thigh seeking the source of the hot pooling dampness between her legs.

"Feel how hard you've made me. And it's not just the dress. It's how every man in this bar wants to fuck you right now. Someday, we'll bring one of them, one that you choose, home with us so we can take turns fucking you, covering you in cum. That's what a good slut like you wants, isn't it Amelia. Have two cocks, two mouths, four hands all over that perfect body."

Two fingertips lightly grazed the soaked fabric covering her slit. They nudged the material aside, poised at the edge of penetration. Just as they plunged deep inside, Vic pulled her close and whispered in her ear,

"Tell me that's just what a cum slut like you wants."

Last edited by bdt147 : Yesterday at 03:17 PM.