From my own lists...
- mostly LW and Romance stuff, but pretty good.
- mmm. Novels and novellas. No incest or sci-fi that I can recall, but a lot of quasi-James Bond going on.
- Finally someone who has some I/T in their stuff! (Personally, I thought his I/T was weaker than his other offerings, but that may be a matter of taste.)
- Mostly about the romance again. No offerings I can recall that were I/T, but a couple of attempts at horror that were decent.
- And ironically I can't recall exactly how he made my list. Although the tongue in cheek(s) humor is a nice spin.
Tx Tall Tales
- Although I hear he doesn't live in Texas anymore. Traitor.
- that sexy and adorable little minx. (audio! *swoon*)
- While "Tristan's Tale" does start off as MC, it veers off into world building that leaves me gnashing my teeth in sheer envy.
- Pay particular attention to "Satyr Play" for monster girls. Jack's series was... well, I didn't care for it quite as much, but it may be your bag. "One Who Understands" is technically I/T as one of Mr. Ed's harem is his cousin/sister. But, if you like your I/T unadulterated, just be aware that this one (and it's two follow ups) do incorporate some harem male fantasy wish fulfillment.
- Does fair to middling on the sci-fi (if not as good as he thinks sometimes
Although, in fairness, I may be still smarting at the thrashing he gave Ewobbit).
- An opinionated ass, but tells a good tale. (To LC, Shaddup snowflake and don't bother fishing for more compliments. In fact, shouldn't you be writing instead of forum fulminating?)
- If I need to explain the races of the game and how this fits your monster girls, you need to check the rock you've been living under for over a decade. No Worgen yet, that I'm aware of. Mostly Night Elf, Orc, Tauren, Troll, etc.
- A shotgun writer as far as categories. But, I'll leave it to you to be smart enough to avoid the ones you have no interest in since they are clearly labelled off to the right of the submission link.
- Personally, I enjoyed his 3 "romance" submissions more. But, most of his work is I/T.
- I almost didn't include this one since Ch.30 went completely sideways and, in my opinion, trashed the entire body. Not so much the plot as the lazy writing. But, eh. It's pretty decent up to that point, so long as you like more than a modicum of humor. I admit, I haven't read the more recent "Emily" or "Lucky Man" because I'm still pissed at his "eh, I'm tired of writing this story, so fuck off" ending, so I couldn't speak for them.
- Gone before his time, but not forgotten. Another shotgun category writer, so you're on your own picking and choosing. But, if he ever wrote anything bad, I haven't encountered it.
And I've probably given too much considering I'm not even sure they will meet your flavors. I don't recommend my own stuff either here, as Ewobbit, or as Acktion. The only I/T I tried (so far) withered on the vine and was a three page shorty (originally intended to have follow on chapters) that just wasn't that good submitted under Acktion when I was trying to crank out one per day for a bit (and the quality suffered enormously).