Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Laughs]

Why darlin' I have been soakibg for the past hour wondering where you were. Mmm.... all nice and relaxed and warm and smelling like raspberries. ;)

But to answer your question, that kind sir, is The Sims 3. A pc game wjerein you get to play God. Muahahaha.*giggle*

I always thought God was a woman :D

Fun

As I recall someone here being a fan of this lady, I thought I'd post this picture.

From Holly Randall's site today, the lovely Skin Diamond.

BrettJ in Canada

Attachments

• Skin Diamond 6.jpg
    Skin Diamond 6.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 77
[Laughs]

Why darlin' I have been soakibg for the past hour wondering where you were. Mmm.... all nice and relaxed and warm and smelling like raspberries. ;)

But to answer your question, that kind sir, is The Sims 3. A pc game wjerein you get to play God. Muahahaha.*giggle*

I tried that game once. I apparently suck at being God.

I tried that game once. I apparently suck at being God.

HA! I play it every now and then. I think this year might be the first time hubby didn't get me an expansion pack for Christmas. It's been a go to gift for him for almost a decade. Sheesh... did I just let on how lame I am? :rolleyes:

We all try and fail my friend - please, no offence intended.

None taken. Failure is my milieu :D
Fortunately i was given the strength to face a fact even though it may slay me.

blulilacgrl said:
HA! I play it every now and then. I think this year might be the first time hubby didn't get me an expansion pack for Christmas. It's been a go to gift for him for almost a decade. Sheesh... did I just let on how lame I am?
I would never presume to judge. Besides Im sure I could out lame you anyday ;)

xelliebabex said:
Roffles, I wont be using that term :p hahaha
Yeah, you will :p

I would never presume to judge. Besides Im sure I could out lame you anyday ;)

Aw... never my dear Mr. Lemon. Why I swear, I am quite taken with your quick wit. I can see that you are a smooth talker. A man who uses the "Aw shucks" routine to get in good with the ladies.

I do think you will fit in well around here. ;):kiss:

Aw... never my dear Mr. Lemon. Why I swear, I am quite taken with your quick wit. I can see that you are a smooth talker. A man who uses the "Aw shucks" routine to get in good with the ladies.

I do think you will fit in well around here. ;):kiss:

Thank you kindly.:kiss:

I know it must seem like a routine, but I assure you it is not an act. I really am woefully inept. I'm sure i'll be equally offensive tomorrow ;)

Thank you kindly.:kiss:

I know it must seem like a routine, but I assure you it is not an act. I really am woefully inept. I'm sure i'll be equally offensive tomorrow ;)

You are not offensive at all!! And I hope you come back tomorrow, would love to see you join the group.

So tell me... how did you find our little slice of paradise?

You are not offensive at all!! And I hope you come back tomorrow, would love to see you join the group.

So tell me... how did you find our little slice of paradise?

i was kicked out of the other place :D

I wouldn't want to join any group that would have someone like me as a member ;)
(stole that line from groucho marx)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back