Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
I thought I would make it "Read an Actual Book Night" tonight. Usually I download and read on my iPad, but I really miss real paper print. AND I really miss Bukowski - he's so crude and savage at times, and yet very poignant at others.

Besides, “We need to make books sexy again. If you go home with someone and they don’t have books, don’t fuck them.” - John Waters

tumblr_mgg84t6PtT1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

:D

I love how you can see the coarse fabric of the couch, and yet there is this warm wash of rich natural browns, reds, and flesh tones all blended in to make someone snugly and very feminine want to cuddle up and read with me. Or maybe I'll read aloud just for you, but just the fuck parts - they're underlined in cheap bic pen already. ;)

I LOVE Bukowski!
And I'm quite fond of your photos :)

Amazing new pics!!

You're so creative, amongst other things! :devil:

I hope 'fuckable' is included in that list of 'other things':devil:

I LOVE Bukowski!
And I'm quite fond of your photos :)

:kiss: I always thought that Buckowski was more of a 'guys writer', you know, being that he's an alcoholic womanizing asshole and all. Is that the attraction? that he's a bit of a bad boy? or that he writes from a raw nerve?

:kiss: I always thought that Buckowski was more of a 'guys writer', you know, being that he's an alcoholic womanizing asshole and all. Is that the attraction? that he's a bit of a bad boy? or that he writes from a raw nerve?

I'm rather fond of his misanthropic characteristics and how raw his writing is. I'll admit I haven't read his novels, just his poetry. But I guess to be fair I have also had my share of alcoholic, womanizing bad boys :eek:
Google his poem "Yes Yes". It's probably one of my favourites.

I thought I would make it "Read an Actual Book Night" tonight. Usually I download and read on my iPad, but I really miss real paper print. AND I really miss Bukowski - he's so crude and savage at times, and yet very poignant at others.

Besides, “We need to make books sexy again. If you go home with someone and they don’t have books, don’t fuck them.” - John Waters

I love how you can see the coarse fabric of the couch, and yet there is this warm wash of rich natural browns, reds, and flesh tones all blended in to make someone snugly and very feminine want to cuddle up and read with me. Or maybe I'll read aloud just for you, but just the fuck parts - they're underlined in cheap bic pen already. ;)

So sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm rather fond of his misanthropic characteristics and how raw his writing is. I'll admit I haven't read his novels, just his poetry. But I guess to be fair I have also had my share of alcoholic, womanizing bad boys :eek:
Google his poem "Yes Yes". It's probably one of my favourites.

Yes Yes

when God created love he didn't help most
when God created dogs He didn't help dogs
when God created plants that was average
when God created hate we had a standard utility
when God created me He created me
when God created the monkey He was asleep
when He created the giraffe He was drunk
when He created narcotics He was high
and when He created suicide He was low

when He created you lying in bed
He knew what He was doing
He was drunk and He was high
and He created the mountians and the sea and fire at the same time

He made some mistakes
but when He created you lying in bed
He came all over His Blessed Universe.

Submitted by .eve.
Charles Bukowski

LOL. I hadn't read that one of his.

I've read many of his novels, and they seem to be very autobiographical. I love how gritty and perverted he can be, but I'm still glad that I'm not him - I don't think I would have put up with him as a friend. LOL I think that as far a ladies men go, I'd prefer to be Leonard Cohen. :rose:

So sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kiss: I was originally going to be holding up a book of erotica, but none of the ones I have has a very nice cover. :(

Which reminds me, I've never actually read erotica aloud to a lover in bed before. THAT's going on my sexual bucket list. :)

I wonder if I can still play my old Seagul ?

0031cb2f59c3d9b71344c3ba780b2436_zps6023203d.jpg

A little wine might help...

129b2c93ba5ba0aff270d3ff9e86befe_zps796b9f63.jpg

Any Canuckleheads spot the 1986 Toonie?

488e2b3975f830cb7274f63bddc82b1d_zps6802b368.jpg

Lets see if I can still do this....

Last edited:
I'm hoping that the bar gives me a free dram of Oban. :eek:

a79e28e2aadf1ca6bb930d1bad19249a_zpsffe5b8f3.jpg

If there are four songs that I'd love to master on the guitar it is these:

61b26d828d782419028e4701d0c0142c_zps492087b8.jpg

Jewel - You Were Meant For Me
K's Choice - 20,000 Seconds
Tragically Hip - Wheat Kings

Yes, I know. These are simple songs to learn on the guitar, but they are some of my very favourites. :heart:

481301c1abb840ee9f9616640a1cdab7_zps1a0b0e20.jpg

Oh, and The Dudes - Mr. Someone Else. :p

I love the richness of colour in your photo's. And ofcourse you as the subject just makes them even more :heart:

I love the richness of colour in your photo's. And ofcourse you as the subject just makes them even more :heart:

LOVE the new AV, FakeaSmile!:heart:

You've suddenly gone from "Girl Next Door that I want to Date", to "Girl I want to push up against the wall and make out with." :)

tumblr_mg6e33SkLe1qd3478o1_500.gif

Wonderful new pictures : )
There's just something about a guy playing a guitar... Sigh.

LOVE the new AV, FakeaSmile!:heart:

You've suddenly gone from "Girl Next Door that I want to Date", to "Girl I want to push up against the wall and make out with." :)

tumblr_mg6e33SkLe1qd3478o1_500.gif
Thank you Jerry x
Ooooh I think I love the idea of being both hehe :kiss::heart:

Wonderful new pictures : )
There's just something about a guy playing a guitar... Sigh.

:rose: I just wish I could actually play. Most of that was a photo setup - though I did take lessons from a friend years ago. But yeah, playing guitar is sexy.

Thank you Jerry x
Ooooh I think I love the idea of being both hehe :kiss::heart:

Well, the position is vacant, as of Jan 1st. :( And I'm sure your application would be accepted. ;)

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

You are SO sexy....like...dang. I :heart: this.

I'm hoping that the bar gives me a free dram of Oban. :eek:

a79e28e2aadf1ca6bb930d1bad19249a_zpsffe5b8f3.jpg

If there are four songs that I'd love to master on the guitar it is these:

61b26d828d782419028e4701d0c0142c_zps492087b8.jpg

Jewel - You Were Meant For Me
K's Choice - 20,000 Seconds
Tragically Hip - Wheat Kings

Yes, I know. These are simple songs to learn on the guitar, but they are some of my very favourites. :heart:

Oh, and The Dudes - Mr. Someone Else. :p

Glad I found this thread, going to go review all your pictures. Hot!

A Bukowski fan too. Be still my heart. Hah. All the fuck parts, huh? If he's reading Bukowski, I think it'd make me want to do more than just cuddle and read.

Wow great job with this! It's gorgeous!
WOW! I think that you have done a BETTER job than the original concept image, ADVR!!!! I'm very impressed, and also a tad jealous. Well done!

Original:
9595_main.jpg

ADVR's stunning version:
attachment.php

Back