New QSco for 2013.

I don't mind posting favourites! Thanks so much for the feedback.

This will reveal my true lack of perv. Lol.

attachment.php

I love this one.

Shit, I like that one too. haha I didn't even know it was here....

Shit, I like that one too. haha I didn't even know it was here....

It has a very GQ, cologne advertisement feel to it. I'm a super huge fan of facial hair and this alludes to awesome in said department.

attachment.php

Also, this one. How did you achieve the effect? In the focus? Or the software effects?

Also, this one. How did you achieve the effect? In the focus? Or the software effects?

That one was done with focus. Max aperture, manually focused for minimum distance on a 28mm lens.

As for the facial hair, any more light and mine starts to look a whole lot worse ;)

Then....there's this one. An important one, for the ego, at least.

attachment.php

I'll simply call this, The Cocksucker's POV. And, it's rather revealing, but not just straight up dick-in-your-face, as we too often see. You've done awesome here. Srsly.

attachment.php

I'll simply call this, The Cocksucker's POV. And, it's rather revealing, but not just straight up dick-in-your-face, as we too often see. You've done awesome here. Srsly.

Rawwr. What she said. and might I add that Corbal's current AV is fuckawesome, as well?? ;)

Thanks Corbal. I suppose any time I can present The Cocksucker's POV without it seeming like a straight up dick-in-your-face, there's something special... given that it is just a dick in your face.

so so hot! :kiss::kiss: - Mrs. Dickens

Thanks Mrs. D!

Rawwr. What she said. and might I add that Corbal's current AV is fuckawesome, as well?? ;)

Yep, you might add that, and it would be a good idea, because it's true.

Fresh flesh in Literotica, mostly a watcher, a voyager. Was to stay as much as I possibly could in the shadows enjoying the view, observing anything that blinked. I had to come out. Not so for the impressive work nor the sexy glasses. But more for the anticipation you create. You go deep. Such a liar. I am here for the veins..just the veins. Do not ask. ^^

Fresh flesh in Literotica, mostly a watcher, a voyager. Was to stay as much as I possibly could in the shadows enjoying the view, observing anything that blinked. I had to come out. Not so for the impressive work nor the sexy glasses. But more for the anticipation you create. You go deep. Such a liar. I am here for the veins..just the veins. Do not ask. ^^

Veins. I love it. Hope you get all the veiny enjoyment you seek. Also, warms my cockles that I managed to get you out of he shadows. I live for that.

Happy TGIF sweet and sexy one, and you for sure made mine :D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Well, I am glad you're having a good day, and naturally tickled I played a part in that.

Great new pics!! :rose:

Thanks Tali, always nice to see you seeing me ;)

Great stubble on your face.

Thanks, the stubbleseems popular... I might have to abandon shaving...

Immensely provoking..the contrast between your thin silhouette and the colossal bulge of yours.Its not about you exposing your naked parts not revealing your phallus ..is about divulging the bare minimum of some aspects and revealing the most of some others. I admire your sense of what is appealing and ravishing. Its intoxicating to leave the shadows for a change . Risky though. I might get used to living in the spotlight. And I have you to thank.

How is it I never stumbled here before now?! Very sexy...
Love the POV.;)

Immensely provoking..the contrast between your thin silhouette and the colossal bulge of yours.Its not about you exposing your naked parts not revealing your phallus ..is about divulging the bare minimum of some aspects and revealing the most of some others. I admire your sense of what is appealing and ravishing. Its intoxicating to leave the shadows for a change . Risky though. I might get used to living in the spotlight. And I have you to thank.

I don't even know where to start in response to this. What a beautiful comment, I'd love to hear more... and more and more. Fortunately, it should be easier to pluck some from the spotlight (rather than the shadows).

I'm thinking you need to be alone more often. I need to see more of you! :kiss:

I agree. More photos would be a treat.

How is it I never stumbled here before now?! Very sexy...
Love the POV.;)

Well, I tend to neglect my own photo thread, so it slips and slips.... easy to miss. The important thing is that you've found it now! Welcome.

More pics please! :D

Aye aye, I will get on that post-haste!

Just dropping by to say good evening, sexy. At least you still actually "post" pictures on your pic thread, which is more than I have been doing. ~sigh~ C'est la vie.:rose:

Just dropping by to say good evening, sexy. At least you still actually "post" pictures on your pic thread, which is more than I have been doing. ~sigh~ C'est la vie.:rose:

Yeah, I have my moments. Good evening to you, too! :)

Your ballz. Show them. :cool:

So much for your "true lack of perv". Ha!

I'll look into this. Might take some time to a) find time to take pictures and b) figure out what exactly constitutes a good photo of ballz.

Surprisingly, I wouldn't know what to begin with. Perhaps remarking upon your more recent finishing touch would put a strict structure on my train of thought. I am of the opinion that unconsciously I might be focusing (the code word "staring" would be more appropriate) on your abdominal- not that you actually own one - but lets assume I appreciate the lack of it. The pattern of your body hair too. Yet your chest, aka awakened aerola...

References
1. http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1324193&d=1383921836
2. http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1326262&d=1384113499

Because the shower photos were received so well, I took a couple more. Seems I maybe missed the focus on the first one?:confused:

;)

Um yeah...think I'll just park myself right here for awhile...

Back