Uk register/ love the uk

Wet and damp up north - anybody got a plan for builing a guinea pig run? Gotta get one made this week!!!

sure. If its going to be outside it needs to be covered to protect the guinea pigs from predators. like this but put some fun things for guinea pigs in it.

A nice article for indoor runs. I used to use a dog kennel when they were big and a long movable cage of wire for when they were babies. We have raptors around here so I needed to consider that.
 
hi people hope everyone is enjoying there time on lit..i always pick the quiet times to pop on here :(
 
lol...well its to do with timing me thinks..when i get the privacy n quiet time @ home everyone else is busy probably @ work or cooking dinner like i should be hehehehe
 
lol...well its to do with timing me thinks..when i get the privacy n quiet time @ home everyone else is busy probably @ work or cooking dinner like i should be hehehehe
I tried getting up in the middle of the night once - everyone was asleep - sigh
lol
 
well least your busy doing something lol..i'm just lurking..i do soaps..last time i ever did corrie mavis n derek were in lol....
 
Lol, I'm definitely MUCH younger than you...I've just sat and watched Teen Wolf... :p

I've watched teen wolf too...i lost interest in uk soaps many yrs ago..to depressing lol..i just read on the net that there only making series 2 of teen wolf...
 
all my son wants to know is..who is the alpha male is..we have nailed..it down to the either the science teacher (me).. my son thinks the hunter guy..so we can't wait to see who is right lol...
 
all my son wants to know is..who is the alpha male is..we have nailed..it down to the either the science teacher (me).. my son thinks the hunter guy..so we can't wait to see who is right lol...

Yeah, definitely not the vet, he's too obvious!
 
Back
Top