~Sexy Lynn~

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php


Love it :)
That is so erotic
 
who the fuck needs viagra when she is around! motherfucker! the pics are outstanding! love the look of the jeans coming down... holy shit! hot!

haha....glad you liked those...:D
Yea, I've never had a problem getting it up when shes around!....:devil:
 
Bird ..What a way to start the week off Right .. Lynn defines Sexy and Erotic !!!

attachment.php


Such Full and Firm Boobs and Perky Nipps ;)

attachment.php


Not to mention I love how She wears Her jeans :devil:

Thanks For Sharing ...java for You sir .. 12 Red :rose:'s with a :kiss: for Lynn ;)
 
Bird ..What a way to start the week off Right .. Lynn defines Sexy and Erotic !!!


Not to mention I love how She wears Her jeans :devil:

Thanks For Sharing ...java for You sir .. 12 Red :rose:'s with a :kiss: for Lynn ;)

haha...well she doesn't always wear them like that, only when she's looking for something special....:D
 
Yea, she can get cranky if she doesn't so I gotta step up...although shes got some purple "backups" if shes in a pinch...haha

I bet She does 85 .. haha .. So make sure She doesn't resort to purple "backups" .. :D .. :D
 
Very hot you two! Mouth watering and dick hardening, Lynn always satisfies:D great way to begin the week.
 
....fucked her this morning... standing up.... face to face.
after the kids left for school.....in the kitchen...

...she dropped her underware and was wearing only a robe at that point...

...I lifted one of her legs up on a chair.... we faced each other...she asked if I was going to fuck her...

...I ran my fingers thru her wet slit...unzipped my already hard cock....kissed her neck...

...my cock was now inside her....my hips thrusting...her tits looked amazing popping out from her robe...her leg still up on the chair....I leaned back to try and get a view of my cock sliding in and out of her....

...I could no longer hold back...pulling out of her, I grabbed my cock and stroked it...I watched as spurts of cum hit her leg, robe and the kitchen floor....

...she giggled and said "you need to clean up your mess"....
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top