Lit Legislation

Hornblende

Exploring eloquence
What law would you enact for the betterment of your fellow Litsters? Frivolous (and perhaps filthy :)) answers please - no politics/guns/religion.

I'll start:

Be it enacted by the Elders and Senate of Lit that both Steak and Blowjob day and Cake and Cunnilingus day now occur monthly instead of annually.

I think the women of Lit need a scheme whereby, by regions around the world, they arrange a get together with each over a long weekend, venue kept a close secret among them, Excepting that they jointly invite a certain number of male Litsters to come too, as their guests and, er, ... entertainers.

I'm sure we men could do our level best by them, no?

What law would you enact for the betterment of your fellow Litsters? Frivolous (and perhaps filthy :)) answers please - no politics/guns/religion.

I'll start:

Be it enacted by the Elders and Senate of Lit that both Steak and Blowjob day and Cake and Cunnilingus day now occur monthly instead of annually.

Be it enacted by the Elders and Senate of Lit that when engaging in naughty PMs/ roleplay, that each party must respond within 72 hours of the previous message, and not leave the other partner hanging....

Every Wednesday should be pj day wherein you post a photo of yourself in your pjs

We officially vote in and designate either Tuesday, Thursday or both as no bra, unhooked Titty Day(s).

Every Wednesday should be pj day wherein you post a photo of yourself in your pjs

Or not in your pj's if you don't wear them....

OK, let's make this official:

Be it enacted by the Elders and Senate of Lit that on every Wednesay each Litster must post a photo of him/herself either naked or in pyjamas. Be it further enacted that, if female, the pyjamas should be translucent. :D

Be it enacted by the Elders and Senate of Lit that on every Wednesay each Litster must post a photo of him/herself either naked or in pyjamas. Be it further enacted that, if female, the pyjamas should be translucent. :D

Can I add a clause that says 'and wet' to your last article?

Be it enacted that if you wish to see mine, you'd better show yours.

Also be it enacted that any photos, audio, or any other attachments emailed shall be kept to a reasonable size.

and in which tread shall said posting be done?

I filibuster the pajama bill and offer a "babydoll" amendment

Now I've looked in the Lit constitution and it seems a filibuster is permitted. Strange rule, through, you have to conduct all filibusters wearing only a pink and green spotted onesie. :D

On this, the 5th day of July in the year of our Lord two thousand sixteen, I hereby propose a delete button on individual posts for all those times we post something too slow and screw up the flow of a thread.

I'll start:

I say make them weekly ;)

I just wanna be on the ruling council. When do we meet? Are there strippers??

I just wanna be on the ruling council. When do we meet? Are there strippers??

We'll to get on the ruling council you'll have to provide some examples of legislation you'd like to enact. Shouldn't be beyond a man of your calibre.

...and yes, of course there are strippers. This is Lit, after all!

We'll to get on the ruling council you'll have to provide some examples of legislation you'd like to enact. Shouldn't be beyond a man of your calibre.

...and yes, of course there are strippers. This is Lit, after all!

I hereby submit for the review of the committee

Moaning Mondays- Audio proof of masturbation
Tanned Hide Tuesdays- Lets see picture of those spanks
Wet Wednesdays- Show those Showers and Baths
In the Throes Thursday- Mandatory 3 orgasm day (at least)

For starters anyway

I hereby submit for the review of the committee

Moaning Mondays- Audio proof of masturbation
Tanned Hide Tuesdays- Lets see picture of those spanks
Wet Wednesdays- Show those Showers and Baths
In the Throes Thursday- Mandatory 3 orgasm day (at least)

For starters anyway

That's the spirit. Although Thursdays are tentatively reserved for troll thrashing. :D

Back