Another JBJ, "Hey, look at me and my fucked up attitude toward Lit and writing thread

I chopped my tale, re-arranged the pieces, got rid of the psychotherapist, and wrote a new beginning. The beginning is much better, the middle is tight, and the ending settles things. 6 LIT pages.

BEGINNING: My Troubles Begin.
Bernice stood by the kitchen table tearing the wrapping paper from the carton of cigarettes and liquor bottles I bought. On house arrest she couldn’t go near a liquor store. Me and the law winked at her schemes to dodge her conviction order. I fetched her forbidden fruits, and the probation officer looked the other way, for an occasional affectionate gratuity.


THE END
“Look at your man, Lola. Tell him what you want.” Lola cried as she looked at Leroy. She cried at his humiliation, and also at the thrill of being taken in front of him. She felt sorry for him, yet the anguished expression she saw on his face fed her lust. I took her in front of her man, completely dominating Leroy, and it made her cunt throb in pleasure. She looked into her man’s eyes. “Be quiet while Vinny fucks me, honey.” Then she turned her eyes and lust to me as I raised her legs over my shoulders, thrusting into her, again and again. “Ohhhh, Ohhhhh!” she cried. “Fuck me! Cum inside me! Give me a baby.”
 
Last edited:
What tale? We hear about them and hear about them but we never see any of them.
 
I'm in love with a dead woman.

Her name is Dorothy Uhnak (pronounced UNEEK)

She wrote tons of hard crime novels and created Kojak.

But it was love when I read the first page of her novel LAW AND ORDER. For on that page were my favorite words: KIKE, NIGGER, JIGABOO, more.

I think she's a keeper.
 
Last edited:
I ordered a second book by Dorothy Uhnak, titled FALSE WITNESS. Starts with a woman trying to use her phone after her assailant severed both her hands. This woman writer captured my heart.
 
I hate these blind episodes I get. Imagine text that's almost invisible. plus no eye-finger cooperation with typing. Every post is a glacial ordeal.
 
I hate these blind episodes I get. Imagine text that's almost invisible. plus no eye-finger cooperation with typing. Every post is a glacial ordeal.

Been there, done that. Cataracts in my one good eye.

Have you looked (no pun intended) into voice control for reading and typing?

There is a free program out there from one of the English royals for just that. It is as good, if not better than the one they advertise over here at a small fortune. By the way, the one over here is sometimes free through the VA.
 
The vision is back. The episode was s short this time. Its usually 2 weeks of seeing a white sheet.
 
Payday came and went, and I bought 7 Kindle books, including 3 gems by Dorothy Uhnak (Unique) the KOJAK creator and former police detective. I'm so sexist and chauvinistic and misogynist female writers don't have the snowballs chances in hell with me, but she's a keeper.

I also bought two old Lawrence Block sex novels, one about teenage sin, and the other about hookers and pimps. The others were 50s pulp noir.
 
Back
Top