What celeb have u masturbated to the most?

dirty_debbie

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2011
Posts
591
this may have been done before........sorry if it has.

i'm bi, so for me it's been ryan reynolds and britney spears but there's lots of others too lol ;)
 
you know...I'd thought your thread would have more hits...but as I think about me...I hadn't really had a "celeb" that turned me on to masturbate...I think I need it much more direct/personal ;-)
 
no longer a member
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to date myself this way, but Cheryl Ladd was THE hottest woman....easy to stroke to...
 
Alexander Skarsgard as Eric. Just imagining being taken and then having those lips on my neck, and then hearing that little click, right before he bites down. :k
 
i hate to admit it but Robert Pattison has been slipping into my thoughts over recent months - but i put that down to a certain poster i've seen and the fact that True Blood wasn't showing over here until last week!!!
I generally prefer my vampires with a little more maturity!!
 
It's strange but I have never masturbated to a celebrity or entered them into my fantasies. Obviously, I am curious what their habits are or how amazing they would look naked but never went further than that.

Now the new temp at work, the woman from down the street... if they only knew the naughty things they have done in my mind.
 
Like most guys my age, we all had this poster in college and spanked it many times looking at her.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Farrah_Fawcett_iconic_pinup_1976.jpg
    Farrah_Fawcett_iconic_pinup_1976.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 417
Here's another one that got some spanking time.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • raquel_welch_29.jpg
    raquel_welch_29.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 427
heather locklear wearing that uniform in TJ Hooker .....mmmmmm

wonderwoman .....Linda Gray I think it was ooohhhhh
 
heather locklear wearing that uniform in TJ Hooker .....mmmmmm

wonderwoman .....Linda Gray I think it was ooohhhhh

It was Linda Carter - but either is spankable.

Any (almost) of the ADA's on Law and Order SUV plus Mariska Hargitay Yummy.
 
Local news personalities. The idea of seeing them in their most vulnerable moments and covered in cum and then just hours later on the news for millions to see....
 
Tiffany Amber-Theissen? yeah, strange I guess, but...yeah. Hot back in the Saved by the Bell days...and her small appearance in The Ladies Man was super fap-worthy.
 
Back
Top