Darkest Fantasy....whats yours???

Ooops!

Be carefull what you wish for peeps, you may get more than you bargained for, saw my mrs blowing my nephew couple of years ago, I never said anything about it, but I,m waiting to see if she "wanders" again, thing was, it really turned me on, but it could have also turned nassty.

I don't know how dark it is, but my wildest fantasy is to suck as many cocks as I can while being fucked from behind... my entire body covered with their cum.

Huge gangbang fantasy... and I come like a madman when I stroke myself with this thought.

I want to be the clean up man at a 10 man 1 woman gangbang, I would have to suck the guys cocks after they fuck the woman then I would have to lick all their cum from her pussy, HEAVEN.

I want my sexy wife and I to share my HOT 24 yr old daughter. I want my wife to guide me into daughters wet warm little daughter pussy. Also would like to see daughters boyfriend do them both. Then clean both wife and daughters cum filled holes. And to have wife and daughter watch me suck BF's cock to completion.

And to finish, all three would watch me masturbate until I cum all over daughters pretty little face:)

I recently stumbled across some naked pictures of my older sister on her yahoo page. Since then I masturbate a lot thinking about her catching me jerking off to the photos and being made to lay under her, with her pussy inches above my face, while she is getting fucked doggie-style by her boyfriend and his friends. Then being made to eat her out after each guy is done and then being made to clean each of their cocks off.

Darkest Fantasy

I'm such a "sick" person that it's difficult to pick which one of my dark fantasies is the darkest. If I had to chose one it would be me playing a dominatrix to my boss, who is a very well put together, 50 year old woman. She has a very cury body and ample breasts. I'm not into torture, but I would so enjoy having a leather collar and leash around her neck as we kiss and I suck on her nipples.

I want my sexy wife and I to share my HOT 24 yr old daughter. I want my wife to guide me into daughters wet warm little daughter pussy. Also would like to see daughters boyfriend do them both. Then clean both wife and daughters cum filled holes. And to have wife and daughter watch me suck BF's cock to completion.

And to finish, all three would watch me masturbate until I cum all over daughters pretty little face:)

That is hot. I wish I was her bf.

I recently stumbled across some naked pictures of my older sister on her yahoo page. Since then I masturbate a lot thinking about her catching me jerking off to the photos and being made to lay under her, with her pussy inches above my face, while she is getting fucked doggie-style by her boyfriend and his friends. Then being made to eat her out after each guy is done and then being made to clean each of their cocks off.

We seem to think alike LOL. What sick and perverted souls we are.

It's not a fantasy and it wasn't a gang-bang. My sister and I were doing a sixty-nine while our cousin fucked her doggie style, therefore, I was licking them both while they fucked, and when he came, as I lapped up the cum oozing from her pussy, I came in her mouth. A great time was had by all!

OOOoo...sisters and daughters!!! damn...incest is a huge turn on!!!!!

Oh ya baby. I imagine my hot wife between my daughters spread thighs. Sucking up the boyfriends cum. Then raising up to share it with me. The BF is fucking my sweet wife from behind. I move my daughter out of the way and crawl under and lick his cock as it slides in and out. My daughter then lowers her freshly fucked cunt down onto my raging hard on.

Oh ya baby. I imagine my hot wife between my daughters spread thighs. Sucking up the boyfriends cum. Then raising up to share it with me. The BF is fucking my sweet wife from behind. I move my daughter out of the way and crawl under and lick his cock as it slides in and out. My daughter then lowers her freshly fucked cunt down onto my raging hard on.

That sounds like one hell of a great fantasy!

fantasy

that i'm tied or bound some way an ther are multiple women with strap ons who have there way with me anally,an any thing else they want me to do i'm at there mercy....ladies any takers?

Black men on the menu

My darkest fantasy is answering a craigs list ad posted by a large group black men (10 or 12) " ISO white male cum swallowing cocksucker to orally service our group for an entire evening. Swallowing a minimum of three loads of cum from each member required. The evening will end with you laying on your back,inside our circle, with a funnel inserted in your mouth, at which time all members will simultaniously ejaculate one last load of cum for you to swallow. During the last event, a close-up video of your mouth being filled with cum will be made for you to enjoy at a later date".

Fantasy

For a long time I have had this fantasy about meeting a transexual, who is exceptionally well dressed in a sexy evening gown, and taking her to my hotel room where we get it on all night. She screams my name every time I suck her cum in my mouth or let her fuck my ass. I get to sucke her nipples, french kiss my cum from her mouth, and slap her ass as I bury my cock in it. The following week she invites her girlfriend over and we have a threesome with three cocks and me cum soaked.

For a long time I have had this fantasy about meeting a transexual, who is exceptionally well dressed in a sexy evening gown, and taking her to my hotel room where we get it on all night. She screams my name every time I suck her cum in my mouth or let her fuck my ass. I get to sucke her nipples, french kiss my cum from her mouth, and slap her ass as I bury my cock in it. The following week she invites her girlfriend over and we have a threesome with three cocks and me cum soaked.

Yes, Tranny's turn me on too. Wish I could take a long weekend and experience all my fantasies one after another:D

My darkest fantasy can only be within the walls of my own mind.

He would have to be a vampire. A very sophisticated, well mannered one. He could have black, brown or silver hair, and blue eyes, deep, mysterious. He must be thin, with slight muscular tones. And a crooked smile- very pale. A beautiful monster in my sight.
He would love me and only me. He would have eyes for no one else but me. We would lay in his silk sheets for days, fondling, stroking, caressing. The sex would be intense, and a hard time for him to control his urge to turn me.

He whispers sweet nothings in my ears, and treats me like a demonic queen. His Vampire Bride he calls me, his fingers intertwined with mine. He asks if I want to remain by his side forever and I nod. During an act of favorable play, his usual love nips to my neck turns into a forever lingering bite as a powerful orgasm waves down upon me as the last of my life here fades.

I open my eyes as if nothing happens, but his beauty- his god-like features trance me like nothing else could. I am reborn and forever his.

Lady Reiha that was one hot fantasy.....

I have one more....im in a bi-sexual orgy with my sis in law and we start to blow this one guy. Its my first time sucking cock and my sis in law is teaching me while she strokes my cock. The guy comes in my mouth....and then i kiss my sis in law transferring the cum. I then proceed to fuck her in the ass while another guy is fucking my ass...and one more is getting blown by my sis in law. We all come in each other. The all the guys make us sit down in the middle and jerk of over us. My sis in law then procceeds to lick me clean while i do the same.

damn i need to jack off now!!!

Lady Reiha that was one hot fantasy.....

damn i need to jack off now!!!

Too late, beat ya to it LOL:D

Ali, I'd like to do the same. But with my sexy 24 yr old daughter. Have my hot wife beneath us and licking her daughter pussy and my cock, wet with my girls juices. While I look over my daughters shoulder and see her boyfriend fucking my sweet wife. And when he cums, my daughter and I lean forward and both share his load. Licking cum from my daughters boyfriends cock. MMMMMMM

Back