Beautiful women

bill-pix-trade

Literotica Guru
bm25.jpg

bm40.jpg

LovetoGiveRoses said:
I like girls who are in good shape!
I do too. and I realized that girls in good shape like guys that are in good shape also.

So, this is one reason why I bought a treadmil. And, for what I payed for it, you better believe I will be using it. LOL.

Hopefully I will be ready y the summer. LOL

Chicago69 said:
I do too. and I realized that girls in good shape like guys that are in good shape also.

So, this is one reason why I bought a treadmil. And, for what I payed for it, you better believe I will be using it. LOL.

Hopefully I will be ready y the summer. LOL
Hey Chi dude ling time no talk.

bill-pix-trade said:
Hey Chi dude ling time no talk.
Hey, how's it going. Yea, long time no se. I don't cum on here that much like I use too. Kind of get tired of all the stupid paraody threads and alot of other stupid stuff that goes on around here.

Plus, I have been really busy.

Last edited:
Chicago69 said:
Hey, house it going. Yea, long time no se. I don't cum on here that much like I use too. Kind of get tired of all the stupid paraody threads and alot of other stupid stuff that goes on around here.

Plus, I have been really busy.
It does get painful.

bill-pix-trade said:
It does get painful.
Yes, it does.

Well, I am off to reading the manual so I can figure out how to put my treadmil back together. Yes, I was serious about my 1st post. LOL

I figure, if I want a woman that is in good shape, the least I can do is be in good shape for her too. LOL

VermilionSkye said:
This to me is beautiful.
She has curves and softness.

I hope she's 18!
They are all 18 or over.

She caught my eye as well for the same reason.

You fit in this thread as well. :heart:

Last edited:
Back