G-Spot

Ok, so since we're on the topic, what's everyone's favorite way to stimulate the mythical g-spot?

My ex told me that with most of her partners, it was doggy style. Her current boyfriend though hits it best with legs over shoulders.

My take:

It's about pressure and movement on the 'inside front' a woman's honey tunnel. The reason 'legs over shoulders' does it, is that angle: the guy's helmet ridge kind of raking back and forth on that inside front.

Same effect but more exciting in the build is if the guy keeps varying the direction of his lunges: not just IN there, but from lower UP into her, and left and right zig-zag motion. It's why we have supple hips, guys! Doing that and a gal has a slightly different experience around her g-spot with every thrust and it sets the thing away.

Another one - very effective when, fellas, you're lying on your back and your gal is riding you and giving you a delicious view of her bouncing breasts: Get one of your thumbs into the lower part of her bush [not 'under' but right there in front of you] and press hard there, rubbing from side to side. You're pressing that g-spot area onto the upper surface of your shaft while she's heaving up and down on it. Best time is when she has just begun to build to something and then you can make it something MORE. Warning: she'll be loud! She'll spray you all over and I'm talking from her mouth, with her delirious gaspings. ;)
 
Last edited:
It's a shame that Mr Jones feels he's being peed on (or maybe he's never experienced a g-spot squirt or gush). He's very uninformed and has perhaps missed out on what I think is a fantastically intimate sexual experience. Of the women I've known who could squirt, they could only do it on my cock and (perhaps because of inhibition) were not able to do it on my face. One did squirt once while I was doing a combination oral and digital, but I had pulled back momentarily and she squirted over my shoulder. I've regretted for years not being in position to get that female facial.
 
My take:

It's about pressure and movement on the 'inside front' a woman's honey tunnel. The reason 'legs over shoulders' does it, is that angle: the guy's helmet ridge kind of raking back and forth on that inside front.

Same effect but more exciting in the build is if the guy keeps varying the direction of his lunges: not just IN there, but from lower UP into her, and left and right zig-zag motion. It's why we have supple hips, guys! Doing that and a gal has a slightly different experience around her g-spot with every thrust and it sets the thing away.

Another one - very effective when, fellas, you're lying on your back and your gal is riding you and giving you a delicious view of her bouncing breasts: Get one of your thumbs into the lower part of her bush [not 'under' but right there in front of you] and press hard there, rubbing from side to side. You're pressing that g-spot area onto the upper surface of your shaft while she's heaving up and down on it. Best time is when she has just begun to build to something and then you can make it something MORE. Warning: she'll be loud! She'll spray you all over and I'm talking from her mouth, with her delirious gaspings. ;)

Nice! Thanks for the tips!
 
Oh that g spot most definitely exists, so the other half tells me when I squirt in his mouth.
 
If only I knew this when I was a teenager! But hey, they say sex gets better as you get older :D
yes, I love it even she squirts!
 
Yep, it certainly exists and it is freaking amazing. I have only stimulated to squirt a few times, but when it gets thrashed while having sex I don't care if I squirt or not. Sometimes it is harder to find than others, I find I need an orgasm or two before it becomes really prominent.

But no, it is not a lie (for me at least). And it is worth every moment spent trying to get to it.
 
Yep, it certainly exists and it is freaking amazing. I have only stimulated to squirt a few times, but when it gets thrashed while having sex I don't care if I squirt or not. Sometimes it is harder to find than others, I find I need an orgasm or two before it becomes really prominent.

But no, it is not a lie (for me at least). And it is worth every moment spent trying to get to it.

As a man I second that, SS. I find that if we have been apart for several days, then our first sex after that will have pleasure for her, including a lesser climax or two, but our next sex after that if it's within 36 hours will have her with ease going into total orbit. It's like the previous sex has somehow primed her sensitivity and responsiveness.

As a guy it suits me fine that my woman knows that good sex will lead to better sex if she gets it sooner rather than later after the good sex!
 
I've read, thought about, talked about and experienced several things about the G spot. I've almost always found it on my partners. I've talked with several women who had no experience with their G! I've always chalked that up to their partners not being interested, for whatever reason, in exploring that with and for them.

Seems, as with nearly everything about sex, the G spot experience varies. Seems natural enough. Some women don't respond much to G spot stimulation. I guess for different reasons.

My bottom line: explore and aim to enjoy all of sex, including the G spot. The journey to and along the G exploration can be fun and enjoyable to both. Experience with it may well lead to one more way to savor the splendid experience of sensual intimacy!
 
I recently found my g-spot thanks to a help from a literotica user :)
I thought it didn't exit!
 
The g-spot is a cruel fiction perpetrated by women who get off from peeing on you.


That's not true! The fluid ejected/ejaculated from the urethra during female orgasm/squirting comes from the Skene gland; which is the female equivalent of the male prostate gland . The G-spot is the portion of the gland exposed inside the vagina. The fluid is colorless, mostly odorless and dries without leaving a stain. Stimulate the G-spot just right, and she will squirt: unless she doesn't like you, which in your case Felix, she just may be peeing on you! :D
 
Many E-MAILS ... over the years have thanked me for explaining ORGASMS DURING CHILDBIRTH and what their partners and even their doctors thought of or diagnosed as INCONTINENCE during sex.

Some women, after ejaculating during sex, have been assaulted, peed on and divorced. I'm sure in some parts of the world they've BEEN KILLED for this perceived insult! Some have undergone surgery to "fix" what doctors thought was a weak PC (pubococcygeus muscle). Of course that can and does exist but Kegels will FIX that in about a week but Kegels have often made things worse. NOT incontinence. NOT urine. Something else.

Ignorance of the G spot and female ejaculation may have caused untold misery for countless women worldwide. One 21-year-old woman wrote that she and her husband were convinced that she was urinating on him every time they made love, which they did with her astride in the top position. He was finally so angry that he peed on her, left, and sued for divorce. (Women who find themselves in a similar situation with their husband should show him the different compositions of female ejaculate and urine on page 189 of Ladas, Whipple and Perry's book: The G Spot.)

Other women reported that for all their sexual lives they believed they were some sort of freak. "I've never revealed my secret simply because every article I've ever read has insisted that such a happening is impossible. I have felt like a freak or a nympho for many years, and I'm sure my husband thinks so too," wrote a woman of thirty-seven.

I've received several HEART WRENCHING notes from women who WERE MORTIFIED when they had a MASSIVE DEEP orgasm right at the moment of birth. They were ASHAMED and had never told anybody .... until reading this thread and realizing that the GSPOT had just done what the GSPOT was designed to do. NONE of the women who posted or emailed me said that they'd received an epidural or other pain killers. During natural childbirth the mechanics that have helped through thousands of generations of women having babies withOUT the conveniences of modern pain management was triggered. Massive PUSH OUT orgasmic muscle contractions, increased tissue elasticizers and fluid from the SKEENE glands to help lubricate a natural process. I'm no genius but doesn't this all just make sense?

I am often appalled at some of the notes I get accusing me of pretending to be a doctor (I have, from the beginning, ALWAYS informed that I was NOT a doctor) and making claims that have never and WILL NEVER be substantiated by research or medical / anatomical facts! REALLY? What about common sense?

I think it is SAD that many doctors, women and couples are so ill-informed, even these days, that CHILDBIRTH ORGASMS and FEMALE EJACULATION are still such an UNKNOWN that they are still "suffering" in silence or being treated for a condition that doesn't exist. She's just HORNY and he's hitting just the right spot - be it her lover or her baby!!

My TRY THIS thread : http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892


Comments? ....
 
Last edited:
You came to the right place. Do not listen to anyone who tells you it does not exist My experience with this place, this phenomenon is widespread, demonstrable, repeatable. I first learned of it, as I have learned most everything valuable in my life from my women lovers who guided me gently and skillfully to the truth. I use the g spot every love-making session with my wife and she cums strongly 3-4 or more times, mostly determined by my stamina, (I am 70) every time we make love, usually wetting the bed in several places with her copious ejaculations. See my article "How to Locate your Lovers G Spot, under my nom de plume, robertreams. For the short course, the g-spot is located behind the clitoris on the inside anterior wall of the vagina, near the base of the clitoris. A lover lyng beside her, kissing her, can easily stimulate this spot by inserting his/her middle finger, (or two fingers depending on trust, size and lots of other things), and bending them back as if to touch the heel of their thumb. Caution is advised: 1. Don't try this on a first date! 2. she willl feel as if she has to pee. because the glands involved in this ejaculation, release their fluids through the urethra. Encourage her. Tell her how sweet it would be even if she peed herself from cumming too strongly. Though the fluid she releases may smell a bit like urine, again because it passes through the urethra, I can verify by the taste that it is not urine. or more details see my article in the "How To section". Excellent illustrations can be seen in wikipedia.
 
Sensuality of the G

1st the Post did not seem to post; then I wrote a better one. Now I cannot figure out how to delete -- only edit.
 
Last edited:
Sensuality of the G

The greatest sensual part of the G play is the pleasure it gives my partner, be it from arousal or the full on orgasm or orgasms.

Next is the pleasure I derive from knowing, hearing and sensing her pleasures from my attentions to her G.

And, then, I do love the feel of her G on my finger tips!

A Real Triple Treat!
 
Last edited:
What I've always loved about G-SPOT stimulation is the fact that it does not over-sensitize after orgasm like the clit does. Wait 30 seconds or so after that first orgasm and start the same stimulation and she will have another massive G-GASM ... wait 30 seconds and she WILL cum again .. and again ... and again ...

Normally we try and try to get her off and it is completely up to her ... her mood, how she feels ... and even when everything is good it can take forever sometimes if she's tired. With the G-GASMS all she has to do is feeel it happen the first time and you can have her orgasming within 2 minutes of a cold start. If she's in good shape then you can make her cum every couple of minutes until the sun is cumming up and for once in your life in this situation YOU are in complete control of her orgasms.
 
Back
Top