Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-12-2018, 06:02 PM   #1
eruditeaphrodite
Loves Spam
 
eruditeaphrodite is offline
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 396
romantic sex is a kind of fetish?

r o m a n c e
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-12-2018, 06:16 PM   #2
13Fantasies
Literotica Guru
 
13Fantasies's Avatar
 
13Fantasies is offline
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Midwest US
Posts: 14,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by eruditeaphrodite View Post
Agreed.

Should we model it for everyone?
__________________
"Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding." Albert Einstein
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-12-2018, 08:46 PM   #3
WrongVerb
Really Experienced
 
WrongVerb is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where The Stranger has become a friend
Posts: 212
I certainly think sex as an expression of love is the best sex of all.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-12-2018, 10:08 PM   #4
gtnlynn
Really Really Experienced
 
gtnlynn is offline
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 446
The only sex that I have experienced has been with the love of my life, so romance is always a part of it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-13-2018, 03:43 PM   #5
Tnt69
Literotica Guru
 
Tnt69's Avatar
 
Tnt69 is online now
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,300
Without romance there is nothing!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (31.1 KB, 0 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2018, 07:16 AM   #6
cartepostale
Really Experienced
 
cartepostale is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London, England
Posts: 279
I guess that 'romantic' sex could probably be considered the 'norm' and therefore couln't be a fetish as society thinks you should only have sex with someone you love.

However, great as frantic, lustful sex is, whether it's with someone you love or just a casual fling, 'romantic' sex with lots of tender kissing and slow grinding and holding and being held and just having sex to be as close as you can get to that person without even necessarily feeling the need to cum is fantastic.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2018, 07:51 AM   #7
ilCacciatore
Experienced
 
ilCacciatore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartepostale View Post
I guess that 'romantic' sex could probably be considered the 'norm' and therefore couln't be a fetish as society thinks you should only have sex with someone you love.

However, great as frantic, lustful sex is, whether it's with someone you love or just a casual fling, 'romantic' sex with lots of tender kissing and slow grinding and holding and being held and just having sex to be as close as you can get to that person without even necessarily feeling the need to cum is fantastic.
I would disagree with this. Firstly in that I think that (at least in the US), there are very few general societal norms anymore, with more people being shaped by the thoughts/practices of their particular subculture. I simply don’t see the idea that society at large has a “sex with someone you love” message any more.

Secondly, a fetish does not refer to the prevalence of a particular act or fixation, but rather the need for the individual who had the fetish to have said action, object, etc. in order to actually become aroused or perform. In this sense, even something highly mundane can become a fetish.
__________________
https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...hp?uid=4004098

https://il-cacciatore.tumblr.com/
https://tentazione.tumblr.com/

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Dominant
100% Degrader
100% Master/Mistress
99% Owner
76% Daddy/Mommy
69% Rigger
67% Experiment
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2018, 08:50 AM   #8
hpycpl
Really Experienced
 
hpycpl is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 220
There is a place for everything.

Romantic sex is probably the most fulfilling and satisfying by far. slow touching, caressing, kissing, building to sex that is more about mutual ecstasy and colossal orgasms with holding and cuddling in thew glow afterward

Then there is raw lustful animal sex. Hard and to the point with little foreplay and preparation. fucking each others brains out.

You need to have both and they don't necessarily have to be with different partners! Having both with your SO is the best of both worlds !
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2018, 12:32 AM   #9
The_GloriousBitch
Really Experienced
 
The_GloriousBitch is offline
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 164
Yes it is.
I don't want always animal sex or rough sex.
Without roman sex is nothing.
__________________
And the rest is rust and stardust..
🖤
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-27-2018, 10:33 PM   #10
Wishingbox
Really Really Experienced
 
Wishingbox's Avatar
 
Wishingbox is offline
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Somewhere cold atm
Posts: 358
Romantic slow and drawn out sex is my favorite. Deep intimacy on as many levels as possible. Give and receiving favorite types of physical touch etc.
__________________
Feel free to ask me anything.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 10:01 PM   #11
Cutlassman2017
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by eruditeaphrodite View Post
I love Romantic sex.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 10:04 PM   #12
jaynedixon
Literotica Guru
 
jaynedixon's Avatar
 
jaynedixon is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 4,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlassman2017 View Post
I love Romantic sex.
You might want to delete some of your PMs as your inbox is full and I couldn’t reply.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 10:48 PM   #13
american_beauty
Really Experienced
 
american_beauty is offline
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: US
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilCacciatore View Post
I would disagree with this. Firstly in that I think that (at least in the US), there are very few general societal norms anymore, with more people being shaped by the thoughts/practices of their particular subculture. I simply don’t see the idea that society at large has a “sex with someone you love” message any more.

Secondly, a fetish does not refer to the prevalence of a particular act or fixation, but rather the need for the individual who had the fetish to have said action, object, etc. in order to actually become aroused or perform. In this sense, even something highly mundane can become a fetish.
I agree with ilCacciatore and add that most here are choosing to assume the romantic sex means one particular thing - it does not. Its different for different people. Example - some find feet icky while many women find that having their feet played with is extremely romantic and sensual while many others consider it a fetish - what is it then? (that was rhetorical and not really asking a question)
__________________
Never been into RP but if a good one comes along here is my SRP profile

My stories are here

  Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2018, 04:48 AM   #14
klippert
klippert1 on kik
 
klippert's Avatar
 
klippert is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mich - Go Blue
Posts: 32,667
I've always felt the internet has ruined romance. I'm a Dude through and through. Outdoors man, carpenter for 15yrs, Hunt, fish, grease monkey (i'm still driving my 1999). But, I luv the romantic build up
many of you follow my posts...and many of you have sent me a pm thanking me for them. leaving me notes regarding the fact the images i post are not the usual hardcore...some are, i'm am a man. But, I take the time to fined something that will make you look at the whole picture...try to find the erotica or romantic side, something as simple as this
https://78.media.tumblr.com/279dbf45...55t7o1_500.jpg
http://lucijj.tumblr.com/post/167078041049
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2018, 05:14 AM   #15
EctoJohn
Romantic Swordsman
 
EctoJohn's Avatar
 
EctoJohn is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 26,232
I do always like sex better when there's a feeling of love to it.
__________________
Showing a little skin never hurt anyone.

My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2018, 08:25 AM   #16
newhere2learn
Literotica Guru
 
newhere2learn is offline
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 2,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_GloriousBitch View Post
Yes it is.
I don't want always animal sex or rough sex.
Without roman sex is nothing.
Agreed. Lusty romantic sex is amazing



Shame it's 5 year since I got any
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2018, 09:20 AM   #17
Funnbrandy
Literotica Guru
 
Funnbrandy's Avatar
 
Funnbrandy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpycpl View Post
There is a place for everything.

Romantic sex is probably the most fulfilling and satisfying by far. slow touching, caressing, kissing, building to sex that is more about mutual ecstasy and colossal orgasms with holding and cuddling in thew glow afterward

Then there is raw lustful animal sex. Hard and to the point with little foreplay and preparation. fucking each others brains out.

You need to have both and they don't necessarily have to be with different partners! Having both with your SO is the best of both worlds !
Well said!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:35 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.