Fun Texas Girl Looking for to Meet Men

I always wanted to ask do sexy fangirls do it wearing Batgirl or Harley Quinn outfits? LOL

I would say if I had to rate my top favorite movies I would rate them as follows. 1.) Lord of the Rings (all 12 and a half hours extended cut) 2.) The Dark Knight 3.) Boondock Saints 4.) Kill Bill 5.) Star Wars (I suppose it's important to include the movie you were raised on lol)

I love the list list of movies. All very good picks. Boondock Saints is definitely an under the radar one. Good choice. I've only seen it once, but I love quoting "There was a firefight!" as much as possible.

Important question...what are you favorites of the series in each of your #1, #4 and #5 selections?

My favorite in the series... I never look at Lord of the Rings as individual movies. All 12 and a half hours of the extended edition is one movie to me. I like the first Kill Bill better than the second. Though I like some parts better in the second than the first. As for Star Wars, as a kid it was Return of the Jedi. And I will defend that by saying I was a kid, I loved the Ewoks. I used to pretend my Teddy Ruxpin was an ewok. As an Adult, I like Empire Strikes Back, it's a much better story.

Last edited:
My favorite in the series... I never look at Lord of the Rings as individual movies. All 12 and a half hours of the extended edition is one movie to me. I like the first Kill Bill better than the second. Though I like some parts better in the second than the first. As for Star Wars, as a kid it was Return of the Jedi. And I will defend that by saying I was a kid, I loved the Ewoks. I used to pretend my Teddy Ruxpin was an ewok. As an Adult, I like Empire Strikes Back, it's a much better story.

A near perfect score. ;) Nicely done. I'd have to agree on all counts except for liking Jedi better as a kid. I was always an Empire guy from the start. That and I'd have to single out Two Towers from the LoTR trilogy because of the Helm's Deep battle alone. But you're right, they're pretty seamless and feel like one movie.

I'd love to chat sometime. If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

fun

Hi there I'd be interested in chatting with you, you seem like the kind of woman I could keep company and enjoy your company.

Can't say I can agree enough, except for the Teddy Ruxpin part (although that was must have been incredibly adorable). Kill Bill Vol. 2 is probably a better made movie over all, but I'll take the watchability of Vol. 1 any day.

Naturally, I have seen clerks. lol And Fanboys. Which is a personal favorite of mine. lol I even throw May the Fourth parties every year. lol

I do like Wes Anderson. His movies make me smile, despite being somewhat depressing movies. They are endearing.

Anyone else having issues with their PMs? I feel like none of my messages are getting through to people. :( So lame.

I sent you a PM to see if it would go through or not, but not sure if it actually made it or not.

I'm not a Superman fan so I would have to say Avengers! lol

Thank you!

Superman is lazy writing. I mean he can literally do ANYTHING.

He needs to fly? He can fly.

He suddenly needs to freeze something? He has ice breath.

Oh what's that you say? Now that hting he froze needs to be melted? Good news...LAZER VISION!!!!

Boring.

Back