Deep Sounding

I think it's like anal. Do your research, learn how to do it right, go slow and use lots of lube, and it should be intense but not painful.

Shankara has an excellent post/tutorial on sounding drifting around here somewhere.Should be required reading. Bonus points to whomever digs it out.

Last edited:
WOOT! Get after it!

Does she like to be rubbed down there?

I started experimenting with sounding after my then-husband couldn't find my clit (no comment :rolleyes:) and started rubbing my urethral opening instead. It turned out to be super intense, but also pretty good! So then of course, because I'm a curious perv, i had to try sticking things in there and find out what was what. :D
well....what was what !!

It might be because you are already so sensitive there. Maybe sensitize other areas of your body and then go back to it?

Hurt? Omg NO!

Mistress and i are somewhat new to this (at her request) and its absolutely incredible! Its a sensation ive never experienced. I was thinking it would hurt but after taking our time and with lots of lube , its one of our favorite foreplay activities. Just remember... lots of sterile lube! To allow a woman to penetrate me ...omg! The feeling is like nothing ive ever experienced,she has total control and if she goes really deep and taps my bladder , i have absolutely no control and start peeing. It feels like im cumming and again i have absolutely no control and you talk about liberating...

Very slowly, lots of lube, slowly touching the prostate. I have to use a flexible sound. I have used three sizes. I like it only once in a great while. I have no interest in stretching my urethra the way I have my sphincter

Back