Fantasy night with hubby

Snowbunnie12

Literotica Guru
On our way to Reno Tahoe. Packing his bag for him in the guest bedroom....he made a promise to dress all the way while we are there.... I have lots of sexy stuff! Besides Nair and baby oil what else should I pack for him?

Last edited:
On our way to Reno Tahoe. Packing his bag for him in the guest bedroom....he made a promise to dress all the way while we are there.... I have lots of sexy stuff! Besides Nair and baby oil what else should I pack for him?

It would help to know what you two are into...
Bottle of lube and a butt plug? Butt plug with remote control?
Cockring?
Nipple clamps - for you, for him, for both...

Last edited:
It would help to know what you two are into...
Bottle of lube and a butt plug? Butt plug with remote control?
Cockring?
Nipple clips - for you, for him, for both...

Definitely a cockring, maybe two or three.

I would add rope, if you're into that.

Lots of water. You want to stay hydrated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANSTAAFL58 View Post

(Ears pricked)
And just why would you want more than one cockring?

I use industrial silicone cock rings. 1 works, two or three increase the constriction. I have worn 4 at once one time. 4 is too much.

(Ears pricked)
And just why would you want more than one cockring?

Presumably on a fantasy night, the lucky fellow may get lucky more than once. I like to switch between steel and leather rings. Variety is the spice of life. :D

pack a pair of hand cuffs for him when you make me fuck your pussy,cum in your pussy,make him watch me eat all our mixed cum from your pussy,clean you out good.

Back