"No Harm Done, It's Just My Brother"

GD88

Literotica Guru
Protagonist is in early 20s and still in college. He'd just broken up with his live-in girlfriend and because he's the one who moved in to live with the girlfriend, he had to move out. He comes to live with his Big Sister, mid-late 20s and already working an office job. Sister is very concerned with Protagonist. She provides not only a place to stay but emotional support.

Living the single life, Protagonist's sexual needs begins to rear its head and he starts to take an interest in Sister physically and sexually. One day, Sister had her Friend over. This Friend caught Protagonist ogling Sister though she only smiles enigmatically. Protagonist becomes worried. To Protagonist's relief, it doesn't seem that the Friend has told Sister about his new habit.

One day Sister's mobile phone needs to be repaired, she borrows Protagonist's mobile for work purposes. When Protagonist gets it back, he realized that Sister had forgot to log out of her Facebook Messenger. Protagonist browses it out of curiosity and goes to the conversation between Sister and Friend. From the conversation, the Protagonist learns that Friend has told Sister that Protagonist has been ogling Sister and "eye-fucking you".

Sister said that she knows. She dismisses it by saying that Protagonist is her brother, that he's gone through a break up, and that she wants to take care of him. Though at the same time:

"I know that he's got needs and that those needs are something that I can't take care of without doing something illegal. So if he wants to check me out and then go to his room later and do what he needs to do with his right hand to feel better, it's no harm done."

The story goes on from there. Essentially Protagonist begins to escalate things with Sister whilst still following Sister's conversation through her still logged-in account on his phone to see if he's doing the right things or not. Sister would always continue to insist that it's "No harm done, it's just my brother" even as she slowly begins to enjoy being her brother's object of desire.

The endgame here is that by the time Sister realizes what's happening, things have advanced too far and she's enjoying herself too much to object to the idea that they'll end up in bed.

Do you fail to proceed your "horseless carriage" with a red flag? Do you run a restaurant that offers customers margarine? Do you wear false teeth? Do you own a church or a tavern that lacks one spittoon per 15 customers? Do you curse at squirrels? Pretend you are a bear? Eat ice cream on Sunday?

Forget speeding, fudging your taxes and cheating on your spouse...

All of THAT actually is illegal somewhere in the USA.

Gotta go, I am going to go sell some Texas grown sweet onions as Vidalias, then I am going to tease an Owl (also illegal).

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

Last edited:
Protagonist is in early 20s and still in college. He'd just broken up with his live-in girlfriend and because he's the one who moved in to live with the girlfriend, he had to move out. He comes to live with his Big Sister, mid-late 20s and already working an office job. Sister is very concerned with Protagonist. She provides not only a place to stay but emotional support.

Living the single life, Protagonist's sexual needs begins to rear its head and he starts to take an interest in Sister physically and sexually. One day, Sister had her Friend over. This Friend caught Protagonist ogling Sister though she only smiles enigmatically. Protagonist becomes worried. To Protagonist's relief, it doesn't seem that the Friend has told Sister about his new habit.

One day Sister's mobile phone needs to be repaired, she borrows Protagonist's mobile for work purposes. When Protagonist gets it back, he realized that Sister had forgot to log out of her Facebook Messenger. Protagonist browses it out of curiosity and goes to the conversation between Sister and Friend. From the conversation, the Protagonist learns that Friend has told Sister that Protagonist has been ogling Sister and "eye-fucking you".

Sister said that she knows. She dismisses it by saying that Protagonist is her brother, that he's gone through a break up, and that she wants to take care of him. Though at the same time:

"I know that he's got needs and that those needs are something that I can't take care of without doing something illegal. So if he wants to check me out and then go to his room later and do what he needs to do with his right hand to feel better, it's no harm done."

The story goes on from there. Essentially Protagonist begins to escalate things with Sister whilst still following Sister's conversation through her still logged-in account on his phone to see if he's doing the right things or not. Sister would always continue to insist that it's "No harm done, it's just my brother" even as she slowly begins to enjoy being her brother's object of desire.

The endgame here is that by the time Sister realizes what's happening, things have advanced too far and she's enjoying herself too much to object to the idea that they'll end up in bed.
Pretty good idea. Far better than most posted to this forum.

Perhaps it’s a mistake to mention something about incest being illegal because the story’s not about that.

Essentially the story is about a sister thinking that she probably can’t or doesn’t want to have sex with her brother but that anything else, such as brother ogling her, is fair game.

The brother manages to gain access to the sister communicating these thoughts to her friend through a still-logged in chat account and wonders how far he can push things. Sister unknowingly allows brother to push things thinking it will amount to nothing because “it’s just my brother”.

Christopher and his wife Cheryl listened intently to the story Cheryl's mother was telling her granddaughter home from Rutgers over break.

Essentially the story was about a sister thinking that she probably could not get up the nerve to... Or didn't think she really wanted to have full-on sex with her brother. But she was bored and unattached that summer before college. So anything else, anything short of actually 'doing it,' was fair game.

She didn't know if it was a conscious act or merely a fortuitous oversight, she had borrowed her brother's tablet to check her social media accounts, but didn't log out. So he was left with unrestricted access. Access that showed his sister communicating her thoughts about him to her friend through a still-logged in chat account.

Her brother had apparently wondered just how far he could push things. The sister unknowingly at first, but later consciously, allowed her brother to push things thinking "it will amount to nothing." That "he wouldn't cross that line," after all “it’s just my brother teasing me." We were just having a bit of fun.

But something interesting and wonderful happened, all her other dates had wanted one thing. To pollinate her and move to the next flower. Her brother listened to her, he talked to her, he truly cared about her. He knew all of her quirks and irrational fears and they didn't perturb him. He just reassured her, and he knew how to.

He adored her idiosyncrasies. He parroted their mother's words about her bust being perfect or her butt being just right, but he took it a step further. He told her that he honestly believed that if someone wanted her to change they weren't worth knowing, and no offense to mom he was a hormonally charged boy giving this advise.

She looked at the little boy who met her when she arrived on this planet differently. The boy she played 'Power Rangers' and 'tea party' with. The one mom didn't know weather to scold or hug when he punched Toby for being mean to her in third grade.

The young man who told her all about the teachers before she signed up for classes in high school and gave her pointers and advise before she took finals and the SAT. Her calm helpful legally required passenger when she got her learner's permit.

The first time they made love it was perfect. As if she had found a long lost part of herself, and she was finally complete. She looked at her brother as he held her and she knew he felt exactly the same way.

Chris had to hold his wife up as they heard her mother say...

"Why I didn't even have to marry your grandfather, we already had matching driver's licences."

Last edited:

Ooooh, taboo story, eh? Are you looking for mutual attraction in the story, (seduction by either party) or more non-consensual themes? Also, are you thinking she'd give off a more maternal vibe?

Like it sounds like she doesn't mind him looking and touching himself, but she's not giving any thought to anything further since it's almost unthinkably taboo.

Well shit. That's what I get for skipping over the last two paragraphs. Basically there are several encounters before he makes the final seduction. Gotcha. I'll consider writing a story like this. I'll let you know if I do.

Perhaps it’s a mistake to mention something about incest being illegal because the story’s not about that.

I agree. If you want her to have some problems with it, it should probably be from a moral or reputation standpoint. Stuff like "but isn't it wrong to do it with your brother?" or "what would people think if they ever found out?"

There could be an interesting struggle between her wanting to help her brother and feeling like it's somehow wrong. That said, from the way she's talking to her friend it does seem like she doesn't have too much of an issue with the whole thing, insisting it's "just her brother", as you mentioned multiple times.

You could reverse what I just mentioned though: having the friend grow more and more concerned as they talk about what the brother and sister are doing, but the sister saying it isn't that big of a deal and that it's fine because, once again, "it's just her brother."

Just my two cents. Have to say this does sound like a very interesting idea. I've toyed with the idea of writing an incest story for a while, and finding a good and believable angle for it can be tricky. This could work very well, if written properly.

Vergeef mij, Ik ben lui. I will just edit in...

I agree.

Even if it is illegal, if its consentual and you are both adults, where I live the only person who would go after you is a political opponent during an election cycle.

If you want her to have some problems with it, it should probably be from a moral or reputation standpoint.

To me the "what will people think / say" is the primary objection. Because really who is more perfect for you than a loving sibling. But its a relationship that will always have to be kept hidden, that might be hot at first but then it gets old.

Stuff like "but isn't it wrong to do it with your brother?" or "what would people think if they ever found out?"

There can be an interesting plot point here. The friend asserting that its OK for her to fuck the brother but not for the sister to fuck him. That hypocritical viewpoint being viewed for what it is a rule created to advantage some over others.

There could be an interesting struggle between her wanting to help her brother and feeling like it's somehow wrong. That said, from the way she's talking to her friend it does seem like she doesn't have too much of an issue with the whole thing, insisting it's "just her brother", as you mentioned multiple times.

Sister could then be thinking of how great brother is how they 'fit.' Why should friend 'get the best,' why should she 'settle.' That could be the thing that invalidates the taboo (but not the need to be hush-hush). Maybe sister is nice and they share. That makes it easier to hide in plain sight too: the vanilla world knows brother married sister's best friend, she just tags along.

You could reverse what I just mentioned though: having the friend grow more and more concerned as they talk about what the brother and sister are doing, but the sister saying it isn't that big of a deal and that it's fine because, once again, "it's just her brother."

In Real Life, Lisa the woman I married, in Holland in 2001 yaa Netherlands, wanted me to marry her brother George so we could share him and stay together forever, that was a long time ago. Lisa, George and I walked past the pictures of the children my children with George produced as we went out to ride our bicycles around the lake this morning.

Just my two cents. Have to say this does sound like a very interesting idea. I've toyed with the idea of writing an incest story for a while, and finding a good and believable angle for it can be tricky. This could work very well, if written properly.

My wife (CuteSlaveLisa) has written several stories about her brother and how we share him in our polyamorus family. I am biased so I leave it to readers to decide if they are technically 'good' stories. The stories have a lot of likes, but she gets lots of comments "well (this) should have happened," and "(that) should have happened." Its a real advantage fiction has, it's easier and cleaner than non-fiction.

Last edited:
@PopRockz:
It’s definitely consensual between the two sisters when they finally do the deed. Regarding the “maternal vibe”, I suppose that’s just me being more of a Sister rather than a Mom fan as far as incest stories goes.

@ThisNameIsntTakenYet:
The Sister’s mindset is less reputation or morals and more “I want to be there for my brother but I realize I can’t cross some lines”. Her starting point is that she acknowledges that her brother has sexual needs. She doesn’t want to cross the line (at least not yet) but if her brother can get some sexual relief by ogling and then jacking off to her, then it’s harmless. The Sister is just being her (sexy) self. It’s just the case that the brother is very horny.

The friend should definitely get more and more concerned. One of the key moments in the story should be the friend warning the sister that she is starting to enjoy herself too much by actively dressing more skimpily and sexy.

Writing incest, I usually need something dramatic or traumatic to trigger a violation of the taboo. A handy trigger: Bro or Dad or Sonny saves the gal from a drastic fate and she gives herself to her hero in gratitude. Or some twist of fate pushes the kinfolk into bed together.

But I generally disbelieve the she-just-wants-to-fuck-family trope so I rarely write it. Sure, it works in strokers. This is LIT fantasyland. Just do it.

Writing incest, I usually need something dramatic or traumatic to trigger a violation of the taboo...

How about this: Early 70s, the story opens with a funeral, April's older brother Joe, aged 19 is being laid to rest after dying in the Iron Triangle south of Siagon.

Samantha, April's classmate fears her brother Paul will be cordially invited to that same shindig. Nixon effectivly ended college deferments, not terribly important: Sam and Paul's folks aren't rich. Four years of college would be a real stretch. But a year or two... Maybe Paul could go to Wolters and at least have bars instead of stripes on his uni, but there is still a deferment for married heads of a household.

Sam's friend Gina... Gina's older sis is the consummate school slut. Sam and Gina are unimpressed with the boys in school that are chasing after her or that she regularly gives herself to.

Sam is smart. She has read about the Israelites in the Bible. I mean actually read IT, not the Cliff's Notes version. They lived in a desert, kinda like the Edward's plateau in western Texas. Lotsa begotting with kin in there, so the incest taboo ain't the strongest. But we are getting ahead of ourselves.

See, God, she provided boys with this handle. Sticks out conveniently right in front. Smart girls can figuratively or literally lead thier chosen boy around by that handle. (When you have them by the balls thier hearts and minds will follow.)

Sam is smart, if she gets Paul and Gina together, gets them married, gets Paul to knock up Gina, not exactly impossible so far. Then Paul isn't wearing tiger stripes and eating LRRPs in the jungle in a year or two.

Giving Gina the sales pitch on Paul, Sam realizes what had been in the back of her mind all along. Paul is different; he is like a male version of her. He cares and isn't just interested in getting his dick wet. He sees the big picture. He was one of the few not dicking Gina's sister,. That factoid is huge to Gina.

Unplanned but oh so sweet, hat pays off in spades for Paul. 46 years later Paul is a father, grandfather and the reciepient of more delicious and warm penis encompassing pussy than he could have imagined at (age sensored).

But if Paul and Gina pair first where does that leave Sam? She figures that the way to do it is seduce Paul then Gina and then get both of them together. Gina can marry Paul and they can have a kid, and Gina's bestie can live with and hang out with them.

Sure, it's a little manipulative Sam thought, but Paul has free will. She isn't holding a gun on him. She is only delivering a clear message. She is wearing Paul's shirt, without panties, like lovers do. (See I wear your stuff, it means I belong to you.) She is walking around naked in front of him on the rare occasions that is possible. She is flashing her bare ass and pussy at him when it isn't.

Paul could say no. He could excuse himself. Or tell mom and dad. Or he could do what he freely chose to do way back then in time. Go down on his little sis and give her a tremendous O... And give her and Gina 15,000 more apiece over the years.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

Last edited:
Back