What do you masterbate to besides porn

I love jacking off to the thoughts of doing naughty things with women that don’t know that I find them hot.
 
My neighbor, who likes to leave her blinds cracked a little bit ;)

20933205.gif
 
For me

I masterbate to panty try on videos on YouTube panty pics of my exes. I also love phone sex and being watched. I also take videos of me cumming if I’m sexting.

Like someone else said, memories of past experiences, ones that got away, or my most common is imagining my wife and her past experiences or just fantasies of whaynid like to watch her do.
 
It’s all about the imagination to me. Either recalling past lovers or fantasizing about future lovers or the ones that got away or never were.

Like the Atlanta Rhythm Section song--Imaginary Lover
 
When there is a light wind, I like laying naked on the bed and with the window open, the breezes feels like a million hands and fingers making love to me...

jillin-girl-masturbating-in-bed-gif.gif
 
Last edited:
My favourite masturbation sessions are when my wife's having sex with a her boyfriend. It's even more exciting now that she's having her sex in our bedroom. Stroking it while she's getting laid is amazingly hot!!
 
Back
Top