finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every girl needs a black dress...right?

I keep going back to this store, wanting to buy this dress...now I just need an occasion so I can buy it.

Attachments

• DO I?.jpg
    DO I?.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,593
  • I should.jpg
    I should.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,815

I keep going back to this store, wanting to buy this dress...now I just need an occasion so I can buy it.

It looks beautiful on you. Of course should you buy it. A black dress like that is always right to almost any occasion. :)

You should buy it. I'll be happy to provide an occasion in order to see you in it.

U can buy it just for your pleasure... U can go back to this store for testing all dresses if u want :)... Thanks for sharing with us your changing room pics :) we can imagine we spying u :p

It looks absolutely right on you and, yes, you should definitely buy it. I'm sure that, if you buy it, the suitable occasion will arise almost by magic and you'll be very glad you did. Otherwise, if the suitable occasion suddenly arises, you'll go back to the shop and the dress will have gone.

Do it now!

I agree, you should buy that dress. It looks STUNNING on you!!

12 x :rose:

Wear it because it looks fucking sexy on you! That's occasion enough I think! ;)

Looking gorgeous as ever darling :heart::kiss:

Nah, who needs an excuse when it looks that good on you, and when you look that good in it! Then again you look better out of it altogether. :devil:

Just my tuppence worth.

x M

Get it. Every girl does need one, maybe more? Looking good as you do in it, there won't be any complaints.
Any time you need help in the fitting rooms let me know. Big strong hands for holding clothes, doing up zippers...among just a few skills.

I think you should definitely purchase....but to be certain- a backside photo will confirm your choice. Your fans will gladly chip in a tribute donation and I would bet you'd have enough to get the matching shoes too!

That dress does look very good on you. :rose:

I'd love to watch you moving through a social event in it. Mingling, flirting, and being social. All the time thinking of what I'd do with you later.

Once we're alone, I'd sit back and watch you slowly take it off.

Our eyes locked on each other as the material slides off your shoulder.....

Down your back.....

Pausing on your waist as you smile, teasing me.

Your eyes questioning me, asking me if I want to see more.

My eyes widening in anticipation, I bite my lip waiting....

You turn to face away from me, and looking over your shoulder to watch my reaction, you let the dress fall to your feet.....

Mmmmmm. What would you be wearing underneath? ;)

Last edited:

Paraphrasing the great line in Field of Dreams, If you buy it (s)he will come.

Face it darlin', you'd look dazzling in a flour sack, but I do like the black dress, especially knowing the treats beneath it. Buy it and let the universe unfold.

Fucking Hot

Just started reading this thread today. It's so hot, I had to rub one out!
Three times!!
At work!!!
and they told me if they caught me again, they'd fire me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back