Male to Male Vids

http://www.manhub.com/watch/76927/men-w-amazing-bodies-fucking-outside/

It is a pretty good clip, both guys are into each other (always helps) and they look nice.

Now, this full length movie gave me a work-out, cock-wise:
http://www.redtube.com/108323

Very good Interracial couplings (one which is a flip-flop), all the guys are hot, especially the last bottom (Jesse Santana). I wouldn't be suprise if they gets taken down soon, so make haste to watch it. Trust me, you will love it.

I did TY. Desires a few Rug Burns
 
I figure I will update this thread, since my porn mojo has been lacking of late:
http://xhamster.com/movies/1407924/reds.html

Good old hour-long video with two hot guys (always like redheads). Pretty natural feeling as well.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1424538/employee_barebacking_and_eating_semen_from_his_boss..html

Decent video with badly edited cumshots

http://xhamster.com/movies/1096696/Two_raunchy_guys_ass_fucking.html?s=6

Nice looking studs and decent sex, ruin a bit by bad camera work.

Hope you all enjoy these? More to come.
 
Just watched the first of the new vids..the top is just too hot! Makes me want to go work out! Excellent job Missouri!
 
Just watched the first of the new vids..the top is just too hot! Makes me want to go work out! Excellent job Missouri!

Ah, a fan of old Paddy, huh? I agree, gorgeous guy and great looking fucker.

Personally, though, I think you should check out the sixth one, it is just as hot.
 
http://xhamster.com/movies/1446360/the_ultimate_fuck.html

Not a bad concept, doesn't feel as fake as most of the Men.com vids.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1447911/gay_initiation.html

Two hot studs having sex, though the vid messes up here and there.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1447671/cumming_a_mouthful_of_diamonds_flipfuck.html

Very hot clip with two handsome hunks.
Wow - Missouri these are great.... HOT HOT !!!!! the last one really got to me at the end - Sure did feel good!
 
Very hot posts

I sure am enjoying these videos! Thank you for taking time to post them!
 
This thread is excellent. Thanks Missouri, you've made my nights very enjoyable by keeping this thread going.
 
To those who enjoy my posts, thank you very much. In a way, I love sharing with you guys my taste on man to man loving.

By the way, some more vids will be posted later tonight, so keep watch.
 
New Vids 10-15-12

Here's the new videos I promised this morning. Prepare to tune your weapons....

Grease Monkey Bears

What would you do with three hot burly men? I probably end up enjoying the trio myself. All three are hot, but I think the bottom's ass is amazing.

Unsuspected

Again, juicy top and bottom. Love that the hairy hunk is the bottom, and the webcam scenerio.

Dirty Forbidden Fun

When I started watching gay porn, I had such a crush on the top, Franceso D'Macho. Still do, really. I mean, fuck, he's hot. Same goes with the bottom.

Alessino Romero & Valentin Petrov- Hottest Men

Two hot guys, plays well with the daddy/young guy theme well. Bit disappointed that there was no flipping here. Usually Alessio Romero tends to bottom as well as top, and Valentin's cock looked good for fucking.

Moan for Me Babe

Very hot clip with hunky guys and good chemistry. Actually, there is some good acting, and it makes the scene feel more believeable. Always thought the top was gay for pay, but the way he sucks that cock makes me wonders.

Wheelchair Bound Architect

Another good clip. Very good tension before the actual sex, and it feels semi-believeable. Doesn't help that the guys playing the student and teacher are hot. And no, I don't think a consenting handicapped person shouldn't have sex. If they can still do it and want to, I think it's alright. I remember this amputee I used to cam with. He was in pretty good shape, and I wish we could've gotten together to play.

Heated Up

Nice cock-sucking from a hot bottom and fucking from a good top. What else do you need?

Anyway, here you guys go. Feel free to drop a line on this thread or even send me a PM.
 
Back
Top