Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pattie,
There are plenty here that will offer to help you find what you have lost. That's why a lot of us are here.

That was so well stated, ted.
I think of this Lit as theraputic pleasure. (Although it can cause sexual frustration, at times.)

BTW: Entertaining stories, you've written.
 
Good afternoon everyone 50+

Good day to you too!
I am over 50 and more experienced,sensitive and a better lover than I was in my younger days. I don't know how to post a pic of myself but when I do you will see for yourself.
Best thing about me: 44 DD breasts and multiorgasmic
Worst thing about me: Not learning the fun sex could be when I was younger and waiting until I was 40 to realize the beauty and pleasure in being with a woman.
Hey, that would be an interesting question to post.:rolleyes:
 
Ozark Hills of Southern Missouri. 51 on the back deck this morning...unheard of in August... Oh yeah!
 
Just Turned fifty, feeling better since sharon stones pic's. A hard rock at my age is good.
Normally shy, i feel comfortable in this post.
 
your age should never judge the person you are. Poor eye sight or hard of hearing is just some stuff with up we shall put. Better still we don't care! we done all that catch up. reckon its about time we cashed in some chips and had some fun! who cares? i do, i want some fun even if it means holding hands... stuff/ thrill means something to us. let the kids live and we be naughty lol.
 
what so because your 70 you cant put out Eric? sometimes just been you is more important than having sex. soz mate i know how important you must be and have faith, your like me and don't care but would love to... the smell of a women and her warmth is enough to lighten any man,s heart. As a young man i just fed upon women, guess you did to otherwise you wouldn't miss so much.
Women are the same mate, no matter age or looks, hey sort of like holding hands too.
lol best thAng in my age they put out more as they grew older... and older women wow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top