Bi-Curious Husband Wants to Try

saugeen

Virgin
I am happily married. I've always been insatiably horny. Recently thoughts that I've always had periodically have been making me crazy horny. I really want to masturbate with men over something like KIK. The thoughts have made me so horny I have been stroking off thinking about them. My wife and I encourage each other to explore the limits of our sexuality so she knows and is supportive of me doing this. I've always been the cool attractive Husband and Dad and get hit on a lot by woman. What I want is to get rock hard with other men where we both have huge orgasms. Please PM me if you are interested. Lare

I am happily married. I've always been insatiably horny. Recently thoughts that I've always had periodically have been making me crazy horny. I really want to masturbate with men over something like KIK. The thoughts have made me so horny I have been stroking off thinking about them. My wife and I encourage each other to explore the limits of our sexuality so she knows and is supportive of me doing this. I've always been the cool attractive Husband and Dad and get hit on a lot by woman. What I want is to get rock hard with other men where we both have huge orgasms. Please PM me if you are interested. Lare

Sounds totally hot. You're lucky your wife is so open.

PM me to discuss further...

Hi, I can feel the excitement you describe and I also understand it. I don't cam or phone, but love to get another guy (or couple) to masturbate while exchanging PM's, or simply sending one of my fantasy's along to see if you (or your wife) would have some sexual fun with it.

Hope you say OK, you won't be disappointed, I can assure you of that!

Yes!!

Married make here with exact same thoughts. My wife however is an extreme homophobe and I dare not share my fetish!

You are a interesting man that I would love to get to know. I have been all around and interests in you are many. So I would like to hear from you if I may Thank you.;)

Is your wife bi and interesting as you are?I have a husband who is bi-curious and really wants to experience the real thing.Let us know.

Love to hear from you.My wife was the one who encouraged me to try,and never looked back
Pm me here for my KIK addy have fun,realy ,you wont regret it.

Back