Soccer mom -what moms do for there kids (open to females only)

goaly08

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Posts
567
name: pat
age: 21
looks: blond hair, blue eyes, athletic built
occupation: college student and kids soccer coach
cock size: http://cockporfavor.tumblr.com/post/26445938918


Pat was in college and for past couple years he had been taking over for his father as the summer youth soccer coach. Half way threw the first year Pat had his first encounter with one of the moms wanting to get there child more playing time. Boy was pat surprised when she pulled him into her house during a pool party she threw after a game in order to get her son playing time http://i.imgur.com/9f6vVps.gif . for the next 4 years, out of curiosity he picked out a mom and didn't play her son much and again she showed what she would do what it took to get there her child more playing time. after that he had been picking out one or 2 moms a season.

Your family is new to town and so far have been adapting real well. Your son has been handling the move better then you would have thought. Like your last home you sign your son up for soccer and is placed on my team. at the first practice pat was trying to pick out who his targets would be this season when he saw and decide right off the bat, and start to put into motion how to get you. its been a couple games already and your son has only played a total of 10 minutes all together which is no time what so ever.

each game you go to you become more and more frustrated cause your not seeing your son play as much as he used to before you moved. after a couple days of thinking you decide your gonna take matters into your own hands. having heard rumors about other mothers and what they have done you start to think and get an idea.

(can be quick scene or dragged out with one or more moms, like some kind of detailed response. if like i have site with pics of different woman i posted each with multiple outfits if want to pick looks or outfit http://goaly08.imgur.com/ )
 
Normally I let my husband deal with the sports but once in a while he gets stuck at the office and recently that has been more than not. I did not think about it until our sex life dropped off. We had been married ten years and Thomas was now, well 10. You can put that together.
I figured he was looking elsewhere but i was a homemaker and did not want to start thinking divorce and work so I ignored it. This was last spring. Now Thomas was back to soccer and I was his taxi service. I was annoyed the first day I took him expecting some fat slob like the dad who was his baseball coach. When I got to the field I Was pleasantly surprised to see the fit young man standing on the field. I had not felt like that in years and with my new freedom driven by my lack of sex I walked over and said hello

Soccer-mom.jpg
 
Even though im 21 and usually guys my age are out parting and doing stuff like getting in trouble, specially during the summer time when home from school. But not me. Sense that first year back when i was 18 when i first took over for my father ive been looking over to this little summer youth soccer program. my father was more then happy to let me take it for now on sense he knows how much i enjoyed playing while growing up. What he doesnt know its not the little bit of money i make or the knowledge i can pass its the entertainment i get on the side with the mom.

i new season has begun and at like any other practices im scoping out the side lines. Standing there in my soccer shorts that if looking do little to hide anything when im moving around, and tight sleeveless under armor shirt which shows off how much i stay in shape watching the kids run around before practice begins when i hear a voice. Turning and smile at this woman ive never had the pleasure of yet. Hello there i say back. The kids call my coach Thomas, but can call me Coach Pat, coach, or Pat. which ever name is easiest i say as i extend my hand after my introduction.
 
"OK Pat" I say extending my hand to shake as I put my other behind my back to hide my wedding ring. My mind races as I have not been in a situation when I felt like this in years. All the conversations with my other married friends about how they meet men for affairs comes flooding back. "I'm Heather" I say using my real name I am so nervous.

"My son is Thomas" I say looking out then pointing to the blonde boy in the blue shirt. "He just loves soccer" I say letting my eyes run down from you face. "So your the coach? Kinda young aren't you?" I ask with a smile.

I can feel my body reacting to the young man in front of me. I know my nipples are visible through my top, as I just threw it on without a bra assuming I would be dropping Tommy off. I glance over and two of the boys are on the ground wrestling.

"Looks like your have your hands full so maybe we can chat some other time" I say with a wink and a nod to the boys on the ground. I watch as you turn and admire your firm ass as you walk purposefully over and separate your players.

"Mmm soccer may require my attention" I sigh to myself as I turn and nearly bump into Betsy.

68742913.b8aLTQhb.07soccer_mom.jpg


"Hello Betsy" I say having a history with her and her family. Her son Michael picks on Tommy mercilessly in baseball. She is older but tries to be the attention getter. I usually let her not caring about the fat baseball coach fawning all over her but Pat is hot.

My Tommy is a soccer star so Michael will be in his place this season.

"How is Mark?" Any luck with a job yet?" I ask in my bitchiest voice. Her husband Mark is a complete loser. Not like my cheating attorney husband. Mark was a sales man until he got a DUI with the biggest client in the car.

"He's got some leads" she shoots back and then continues past towards Pat.
 
"Kinda young aren't you" i hear you say as we talk. well Heather when it comes to sports, specially sports that you love to or loved to play age means nothing when you want to pass on the knowledge of that sport to the youth of these days in hope they keep this sport alive i say.

"Thats my son tommy" tells me as she points. having to look even thought im enjoying what im seeing. oh well were always happy to have new kids on the team. the more kids the more fun i say. " the more kids the more moms" is the thought running threw my head.

"Looks like you got your hands full" you say as i notice the wink. Hands full, i dont think so. kids are always messing around but i wouldnt call them a hand full specially when there so much more out here that might be considered a hand full i say before backing away towards the kids. im available any time to chat, morning, afternoon, evening even late night i say giving a sly smile as i turn to head towards the boys.

breaking the kids up. come now guys how many times i got to tell you no wrestling. you been on this team sense last year. you know how i feel about this. i point go on, you know the punishment. goal post to post run i say before they storm off. i start setting up the other players. getting them all in a group and they start stretching.

Suddenly i hear the words Hey coach and right away recognize the voice. "fuck not again"i think in my head. turning and looking right at Betsy Miller. Mrs Miller how wonderful to see you and Michael back for another year with me. What can i do for?
 
"Well Pat" Betsy says as she eyes the young man from head to toe. "I can think of several things but the other mom's will be jealous" she says with a wicked wink as Michael just rolls his eyes.

"My son is here for soccer. I hope you can teach him something this year or I am going to have to teach you" her tone is aggressive and confident. Overly sexual for a woman in her forties who looks older.

"Run along Michael I have something to discuss with your coach" Betsy says stepping up and turning them away from any interested ears. "Pat, we are having some money troubles and I am having a tough time with your fees." she begins to explain as her hand touches the front of your hip. No one can see behind you but awkward. "I can make it worth your while if you can see clear to wave them for us." she says then looks him in the eye, pushing her average sized rack out repeats "worth your while."
 
Paying close attention to ever word she says. keeping a straight face in order to not show that im full interested. well Mrs Miller when say waving the fees are you talking about for the whole season, or just a week or so. cause the fees go to making sure we have time for the practice field as well as equipment. i bought all the balls that are here on the field. any money left over is my payment which aint much. so much time are we talking you need for waving? And what you offering to make it worth my while i ask. figuring if shes gonna say "worth my while" to me twice then she must be desperate and will tell me.
 
Becoming irritated with your naive questions she broods for a moment then says "use your imagination" as she steps back and opens her crossed arms as thought offering herself.

"Oh forget it, I will find the money somewhere" she hisses and turns. You watch her ass wiggle in her jeans and have to admit there is interest.

In the parking lot Heather is sitting in her car next to the old beat up car Betsy came in.

"That went well" Heather says looking over under her big black sunglasses.

"Fuck you bitch" Betsy snaps as she gets into the car and speeds off.

"Sheesh" Heather says to herself as she looks back at Pat now working with the kids.

She drives home and then returns in an hour or so. She is wearing pink yoga pants and the same top with no bra. She bounces out to pick up Tommy catching Pat's eye.

"How was practice coach?" she asks with a big smile as he take note of her outfit.
 
watching as she storms off mad. yup same old Mrs Miller. hope she knows with out paying her kid wont play and after today wont practice either. during practice theres a few parents who stuck around. sitting all around, mainly on there phones working but glancing up from time to time watching as i teach there kids drills and stamina. knowing at there age i still have to make it fun for the kids letting them run and have good time but have to make sure im strict so they pay attention.

during practice i got the kids split into 2 teams and have them doing a little scrimmage. during this time i asked one of the dads to keep an eye on them while i run to the restroom. which he was to happy to agree and steps on the field. no clue that as soon as he did his wife got up and followed me into the bathroom. the same wife i met last year who wants to insure her son is still good https://imgur.com/AFGX7Yd so she says. getting in and out of there as quick as i can. which didnt stop her from complaining again about another load inside in. with a smile i walk out leaving her and head back to finish practice.

practice is now over and all the parents have picked up there kids already. waiting with thomas for you to pick him up were still on the field with me giving him a little extra work. when we suddenly hear you. " how was practice" i hear as i look over and see you. my eyes instantly noticing the movement of your breasts as well as the skin tight pink yoga pants that huge every curve and crevice.

oh hey Mrs Heather, practice went well. all the new kids got to meat the older kids and they all got a long real well. i figured sense practiced ended about 20 minutes ago i would continue working with thomas while we waited for you or his father to pick him up. Thomas completely covered in sweat from the work out, as well as looking tired.
 
Last edited:
"OH well thank you but his father is, well..." looking away as she itnot sure what to say, as Thomas walks over to er. She notices some lipstick on the young coaches neck and wonder where that came from. "He's busy" she finally finish.

"Tommy go wait in the car, OK honey?" she says as the little boy walks out towards the car. Turning back to Pat she puts it on the table.

"I can see from the way you hold yourself and look at the us moms that you are not against a little extra practice with us soccer moms, if you know what I mean?" Heather says boldly trying to get in those shorts with all the right bulges.

"If you want, I could get your number and let you know when a good time to come over, if that would be OK?" she says biting her lip in a nervous sexy way. She cannot believe how horny she is and how nervous she is talking to basically a kid.
 
watching as Thomas walks away and the sudden forwardness that comes from you. usually it takes a little time to get the new moms to jump into it, but not this one. Well to be honest im here to help in any ways i can, if that means the moms need to work on there soccer game as much as theres kids. thrust me im not apposed to it. just remember when it comes to soccer you need to be able to go 90 minutes in 11 different positions till you find the right position for you. i can help you practice any time morning, afternoon, evening, late night even before or after practice or games i say. i proceed to give you my number and ask if you need a pic so you know who it is your calling.
 
A smile appears on Heather's face as feels herself warm to the young man.

"No that won't be necessary" she says. "You have access to my information on the registration form, so use it. But don't call after 6pm or before 8am. You wouldn't want to talk to my husband." she says with a wink. She turns and walks slowly back to the car letting her hips swing and working herself as she knows he is watching.

She looks back and it take a second for his eyes to rise from her ass. She winks and mouth's the words "call me."
 
unable to take my eyes off her ass as she walks. The skin tight yoga pants highlighting her light little ass. Sinking between her butt cheeks allowing my to see each cheek as they both shift side to side as you obviously put on a show by walking slow and sway your ass.
tumblr_mb2wjhtE9U1r3iafjo1_500-YpXQGTzG.gif
Looking up as you turn and the door.

"CALL ME" i see you mouth.

many either this milf is this easy or her husband aint giving it to her enough or at all i think in my head. watching you both drive off giving a wave as i step past your car. entering the view of your drivers side mirror at an angle. my hand reaching down and clearly adjusting myself as i head to my car. getting in my car. i turn the car and seeing the time. noticing its only 5:30. grabbing my file book i find your sons name and notice contact numbers. home, husbands cell, there it is heathers cell.

i type the number her number in my phone and start sending her a txt. "Hey Mrs Heather coach Pat here. hers my number so you have it, shoot me a txt or call when thomas isnt around. oh and text me a pic of you so i can put in with your number. might look odd me snapping a picture of you infront of everyone." i hit send.
 
Last edited:
Glancing at her phone buzzing she sees it is from the coach. She tucks it away until she gets home. She goes to her bedroom to respond to her new friend. Her nipples are hard under her shirt as she runs her hand under and feels them. If has been so long since she had been turned on by a man. A young stud who will be happy with fucking and leaving. Her hand slides down into her yoga pants and finds her self drenched She strips off the yoga pants to change. She stops looking into the mirror as her hand begins rubbing herself.

"OH you still got it" she sighs into the mirror. Her hand quickens as she is nearly cumming then she hears the garage door opener. "Fuck" she hisses recognizing ehr husbands car. She grabs her phone and txts back.

"Hi Pat, you can take one when you see me. Why don't you come over at 9am tomorrow. Park down the street so you don't make much of a scene... outside."

She smiles into the mirror then goes tot he dresser. Her husband bursts into the room as she is looking into her panties drawer.

"Hey hon, got a business diner tonight" her husband says as he nearly sprints into the shower. She notices a bulge in his slacks.

She turns still not wearing anything but her tee shirt. "OK honey" she says with her shaven mound exposed. "Too bad, we could have had some fun" she says but he doesn't even look at her to notice.

"Washing off his secretary or getting nice and clean for her?" she wonders as she pulls on her panties and shorts.
 
No clue as to how bad it is at your home between you and your husband. my phone dings as i get your txt as im driving home. not looking at it right a way as i dont want to get pulled over. waiting till i come to a red light i grab my phone and check the txt.

"Hi Pat, you can take one when you see me. Why don't you come over at 9am tomorrow. Park down the street so you don't make much of a scene... outside." i read.

no clue that you was just checking yourself out naked in the mirror. that you just offered yourself to your dumb ass husband just minutes before sending my that reply and getting not even a head turn from him. not knowing where he is or who your around i txt you back.

"ill be over at 9. whats your address? it's not in your file? do i just walk in or knock a certain way? and need me to bring anything?" i hit send just as the light turns green and set my phone down as i take off.

arriving home 10 minutes later. only car in the garage is my stepmoms as my father is out of town once again for work. getting out of the car i grab my stuff and head inside. its funny while away at collage all my friends there could never figure out why i was always going after the older woman on the teaching staff or around town. but if they could see what i see when i walk threw the door into the laundry room
8-f7UVl3BK.1503578516.jpg
they would to i think as i say hi to my step mother lex
 
"Hey Pat" Lex says leaning against the counter with a glass of wine in her hand and eyes wandering over you. "How was practice?" her speech is slurred and you know this is not her first glass. She does not wait for you to answer and says "let's order in your father is working late". She is wearing pink sweat pants with "Pink!" written in black across her ass and a short white tee shirt. She is well kept, never having had children and being nearly as close to your age as your fathers.

* * *

"Should I bring anything?"" Heather reads the text out loud with a laugh "that big hard young cock is about all I need" she says as she hears the shower turn off. Her hand was sliding down her neck to her breast but now pulls on panties and some running shorts and texts back.

"17 Willow lane. The big white house on the corner. Just come around back, I will be by the pool" she sends with a smirk and a desire for time to quicken.
 
my house

Oh you know how it is when it come to these sports. great kids willing to learn but all having crazy parents wanting this or wanting that. Expecting me to be some kind a some guy who can please all there wants and needs. theres only so much i can do on the field. But there are some real nice parents there also i saw as i move close to her leaning against the counter next to her. We can order in anything you want. you know me i eat anything you place in front of me i tell her not paying any attention to the ding on my phone.

Heathers house

turning the shower off and stepping out. quickly grabbing a towel as im in a hurry and quickly start drying off. thoughts about my business diner tonight. Well thats what i told my wife. still drying off as i step into the bedroom naked and wet. Tiny 5 inch penis dangling between my legs. Still in here he says to you when he sees you before turning his back to you and heading over to his dresser and starts pulling out clothes and tossing them on the bed.
 
"I bet they want you" Lex says as she drinks another swig of wine and lets her eyes slide down from yours.
"Those soccer moms can be demanding. Extra attention their husbands are not giving them? I bet your neck deep in over heated milf, I sure was when I would take you and mmm mmm mmm those trainers could really" catching herself "train" she finished with a smile. "You better not get caught with another man's wife or it could get ugly you know?" she said. Sliding closer the says "if you ever need some relief maybe there it something I could do?"
 
Never get caught with a married mans wife. In this town thats never a problem, sense not many of the husbands show up for practices or games cause there always working. But sense i took over the team and dad started traveling again for work, you seem to show just as much interest as those other mom. Well interest is all with some teasing with those slutty little milf outfits you wear but never more then that. Im a young guy im sure you know theres always relief between these legs thats need. i reach out and take your glass from you and set it on the counter before taking your hand and giving you a slight tug towards me so our body's are lightly touching. my face next to your, cheeks touch. But what kind of relief ways are you offering thats not gonna worry you about my father finding out i whisper into your ear.
 
A shiver went through her as she had fantasized of this for years.
"I don't know Patty, you are a big strong man now, you must have some ideas" she said leaning her full chest against his bicep.
"Oh my what big muscles you have" she coed as her hips brushed the growing bulge in his shorts.
"This is so wrong Pat, wouldn't you feel terrible if we go any further?" she sighed leaning back but not breaking contact.
 
Feel terrible, why would i feel terrible. i havent felt terrible at all with any of the married woman ive been with. Why would i feel any different about being with you. Why cause your husband is my father. You got more to lose then i do. Guess that makes this more exciting doesn't it i say as i let my arm drop off the counter down between us. my hand finding the front of your pink sweat pants. thumb sliding inside the waste band as fingers press against your mound threw the fabric.
 
"That's true" I breath leaning closer to your ear and thus pushing your hand lower. "You better hurry, he is on his way home" Lex whispers as her hand slides down and caresses your ass. "Where do you want me? In the kitchen where you grew up gawking at me? or maybe in your bed where you jerked off all those nights I would howl with your father's cock inside me?" her voice was low and wet and ready.
 
where do i want you. you know all those times i was in my room jerking of while you howled with my dads cock in you. i wished it was me in that room with you. so whats naughtier then being fucked by your step son, then being fucked by him in the same bed you and my dad share i say as i turn and start walking. my thumb still in the waste band of your pants tugging and pulling you with me.
 
Back
Top