Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That counts. As long as it isn't chocolate. I'm allergic to chocolate. Then you might have to bake one instead. Naked, of course. By hand. :D

No it wasn't chocolate because my wife doesn't eat much chocolate either. But I had a hell of a time finding one that wasn't chocolate. Some sort of torte with raspberry and cream filling. So not far off the pancakes NaokoSmith is waving at me.

I'll give John a lesson in the appropriate use of appliances. :devil:

Ah, thank you. I warn you though, I can be a bit messy with the batter. ;)

Somehow, I'm betting we're taking it the same way. :D

That counts. As long as it isn't chocolate. I'm allergic to chocolate. Then you might have to bake one instead. Naked, of course. By hand. :D

Well drat, I was making a chocolate cake. Hmm, how about a nice vanilla cup cake. One with a....thick....layer of frosting. The kind that you can lick off with the tip of your tongue. :devil:

No it wasn't chocolate because my wife doesn't eat much chocolate either. But I had a hell of a time finding one that wasn't chocolate. Some sort of torte with raspberry and cream filling. So not far off the pancakes NaokoSmith is waving at me.

Raspberry-Cream-Cheese-Pancakes1.jpg

Yeah, chocolate is everywhere. There aren't many options without it.

Ah, thank you. I warn you though, I can be a bit messy with the batter. ;)

Well drat, I was making a chocolate cake. Hmm, how about a nice vanilla cup cake. One with a....thick....layer of frosting. The kind that you can lick off with the tip of your tongue. :devil:

:devil:

You can come round for pancakes whatever, sweet thing. My advice is, take the wrapper off, put some icing on in an amateur way, and pretend you baked it.
:rose:

That sounds like standard fare at the last family reunion my wife and I attended. A whole bunch of obviously store-bought goods, followed by a round of sheepish attempts to make it seem like they put some effort into baking it. :p

Somehow, I'm betting we're taking it the same way. :D

That would be a safe bet. ;)

That sounds like standard fare at the last family reunion my wife and I attended. A whole bunch of obviously store-bought goods, followed by a round of sheepish attempts to make it seem like they put some effort into baking it. :p

That would be a safe bet. ;)

Yeah, I might be old, but there's some stuff you just don't forget.

Yeah, I might be old, but there's some stuff you just don't forget.

Oh, pfft! Stop with the "I'm old" crap. If you live to be one hundred, then you're only barely middle aged, now.

I know I plan to see 2071, which is when I'll be 100, and maybe a few years or so beyond that. I want to be able to write a memoir that chronicles life from before the advent of the home computer to when we started putting colonies on Mars. ;)

Oh, pfft! Stop with the "I'm old" crap. If you live to be one hundred, then you're only barely middle aged, now.

I know I plan to see 2071, which is when I'll be 100, and maybe a few years or so beyond that. I want to be able to write a memoir that chronicles life from before the advent of the home computer to when we started putting colonies on Mars. ;)

One hundred??? What the heck am I gonna do for the next forty years? :eek:

After using Slacker Radio for a couple of months, I have come to the conclusion that I like Pandora more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back